XboxLIVE Help...

This is a discussion on XboxLIVE Help... within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Well I can't connect to my Xbox Live for some reason and I need help on how to fix this.When ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Well I can't connect to my Xbox Live for some reason and I need help on how to fix this.When I am connecting it to the router,it doesn't work but when I connect it to my modem,it works.But the problem is,I can't connect it to the modem because if I do,everyone who is using the internet will get disconnected except the person playing Xbox Live (me).

So I need someone to please help me...I want to play like before,where I had it connected to my Router.

Btw,I don't use wireless.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

is anything else working with the router?

Cassie

i had similar problem i just went to connection on xbox and put back tp default and it worked fine it was saying cant confirm ip addresses or something at first

Ainelover

do that network try on system page @ dashboard, it didnt work for me either first time since the NAT thingy was blocking, workin now though since i opened the ports

do that network try on system page @ dashboard, it didnt work for me either first time since the NAT thingy was blocking, workin now though since i opened the ports[/b]
    Everything is working,but I think something is wrong with the ports..How can I open the port?Maybe it's blocking it.Thnx

Shohan

If you can get an ethernet splitter, that should fix all your problems