might buy a ps3

This is a discussion on might buy a ps3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; confused between a ps3 and xbox.. everyone i know plays xbox and they are live on it.. i had xbox ...
Page: 1

pikachew1

Default might buy a ps3

confused between a ps3 and xbox.. everyone i know plays xbox and they are live on it.. i had xbox long time ago and ps2 but cos i play computer games too much thought that i'll give them to my sister lol now i feel like buying it back again lots of people going on about cod and mwf2 and stuff

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

there's only 1 thing you need to know to figure out which is better for you

1) which system does your friends have

TheFallout

If you are looking to buy a new system you might want to order online. I have checked every BestBuy, EB Games, GameStop, and every other electronics store that sells them, they are all sold out/ out of stock. The guy at GameStop said they don't tell them when shipments come in and when they do they are usually sold out within a few hours.

Been looking for a week, just placed my online order yesterday. And yes, go with the PS3 not the XBOX. I sold my XBOX and games a week ago and got around $250.00 in store credits, poorest investment I ever made.

XBOX has no games.

both consoles are good xbox u need 2 pay 2 play online ps3 is free for that xbox red rings alot idk what ps3 does if they do anything like that

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1manarmy View Post
    both consoles are good xbox u need 2 pay 2 play online ps3 is free for that xbox red rings alot idk what ps3 does if they do anything like that
    ye ps3 is free to play online and for xbox u need to pay.
    and i have found, that on the xbox are more haxors.
    (i have both systems) i prefer the ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by 1manarmy View Post
    Ps3 have the yellow light of death but not as much as xbox imo. And also I pay for the game, why on earth should I pay to play online too especially if you don't play online as much -.-. And xbox can scratch the disk, so ps3 for me.

Ps3 ftw
    Its Sony
    Games are blu-ray

Banned Regular Member

absolutely for me i had ps1-2-3 and i recommend ps3 than xbox360 for many difference like other guys said...blu-ray,online free

ps3 for life

when the next ps4)