lol ok no offense old european people don't act like that, this one is just fuked up in his mind
lol @ the scissor part
and well american/canadian kids seriously have no respect towards older people, i mean what kinda manner is it to ask "are u gay? don't wrry i can keep a secret", it's like he is ur age and u can joke around with him. he should have injured the kid so he can learn some manners
ps. the language hell no it's not turkish, it's basically the accent of people all coming from the slavic countries[/b]
first and probably last time i'll ever agree with this kid

tank had a bad day :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
someday you will learn

you don't pull stupid shit like that to anyone older than you. they've lived longer. they know more. you are below them. subservient. you, ESPECIALLY, don't initiate some stupid shit like that. i know most of u kids are in your teenage puberty adolescent angst stages where you guys subconsciously yearn for some power in this cruel world [that doesn't understand you!!], but everyone goes through it. you aren't special. no need to take it out on people who have already been there.

anyways, upon further thought, i guess the enjoyment of this lies in kids who want to rebel and take their own independence. so i forgive you guys.