Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone believe this?

This is a discussion on Anyone believe this? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; www.december212012.com -Site about how the world is going to end on December 12, 2012. Anyone believe in this? This is ...
Page: 1

nicholaszaioud1992

www.december212012.com

-Site about how the world is going to end on December 12, 2012. Anyone believe in this? This is scary shitt

sunster321

bullshit.. Do you know how many times the apocolaspe has been predicted? Even if it is true, that means ther is a God, and a afterlife, so what does it matter. I guess time will tell, b funny how all those hardcore believers get told by science time and time again.

nicholaszaioud1992

bullshit.. Do you know how many times the apocolaspe has been predicted? Even if it is true, that means ther is a God, and a afterlife, so what does it matter. I guess time will tell, b funny how all those hardcore believers get told by science time and time again.[/b]
    yeah I see what your saying, trying to get others opinions this shits interesting :P

Robokill

the Aztecs are retards, they worshipped a flying snake and ate hearts for heaven's sake

bull shit.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it's bs..
    if i remember correctly, there was another prediction of the end of the world some years ago, and i think nothing happened :P

why should it happen this time?
    people are just making shit to scare the living crap out of mindless people who believe in everything and anything they are told. i lol'ed when i saw there was a "Believer's list". God, humanity is stupid.

Banned

i dont think its true..
    maybe some stuped kidd made it :P

Banned

bullshithlol

hrobar

Yep its bullshit my profer study this and its wortless piece of shit.
    Its only way how to make money from stupid ppl!

lmao what a load of shit

2/22/2222

2/22/2222 [/b]
    wouldnt it be 12/2/22

nicholaszaioud1992

it's bs..
    if i remember correctly, there was another prediction of the end of the world some years ago, and i think nothing happened :P

why should it happen this time?
    people are just making shit to scare the living crap out of mindless people who believe in everything and anything they are told. i lol'ed when i saw there was a "Believer's list". God, humanity is stupid.[/b]
    They said something simliar to this was going to happen in the year 2000 but now they think it was a miscalculation for 2012. Here lemme explain what I've read/heard. Ok, so the Mayans put together a certain calender from when they believed the world started at like August 11, 3158 B.C or something like that I'm not to sure and it went all the way through until December 21, 2012 A.D. People think since their calender ended on 12/21/12 thats the end of time for the human race. But also I read that like the world is not going to an end theres going to be a new beginning to the world called the Golden Age and that the poles are going to shift and like earth is gonna go through alot of phases. If you read through it theres more shit you'll see that gives you a little clue. I'm not a believer though lol. Theres always a "what if".

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

They said something simliar to this was going to happen in the year 2000 but now they think it was a miscalculation for 2012. Here lemme explain what I've read/heard. Ok, so the Mayans put together a certain calender from when they believed the world started at like August 11, 3158 B.C or something like that I'm not to sure and it went all the way through until December 21, 2012 A.D. People think since their calender ended on 12/21/12 thats the end of time for the human race. But also I read that like the world is not going to an end theres going to be a new beginning to the world called the Golden Age and that the poles are going to shift and like earth is gonna go through alot of phases. If you read through it theres more shit you'll see that gives you a little clue. I'm not a believer though lol. Theres always a "what if".[/b]
    If what you mean is that we're going to go though a snow age and all that shit, I heard that too, but it was something like "history repeats itself" and it would happen because of all the contamination and global warming, etc.

But 12/21/12, please, whoever believes in that load of crap simply has nothing else to do with their lives.

On the other hand, did you guys know that there's only 30 years left of potable water? :unsure:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast