Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anyone believe this?

This is a discussion on Anyone believe this? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; 1/23/4567...
Page: 2

1/23/4567

aero

it's bs..
    if i remember correctly, there was another prediction of the end of the world some years ago, and i think nothing happened :P

why should it happen this time?
    people are just making shit to scare the living crap out of mindless people who believe in everything and anything they are told. i lol'ed when i saw there was a "Believer's list". God, humanity is stupid.[/b]
    you think so eh?:P

eduarvera23

why the hell would ppl still beleive in that shit, there have been already in the past 10 years like 10 of this "the world will end" i mean i thought at least humans were more smarter than to beleive the same shit over and over again
    like they say:
    Fool me once, blame on you
    Fool me twice, blame one me

i don't get the point of someone saying the world will end but i think it's really stupid, the world will end when the fking world wants to end :P

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

If what you mean is that we're going to go though a snow age and all that shit, I heard that too, but it was something like "history repeats itself" and it would happen because of all the contamination and global warming, etc.

But 12/21/12, please, whoever believes in that load of crap simply has nothing else to do with their lives.

On the other hand, did you guys know that there's only 30 years left of potable water? :unsure:[/b]
    what do you mean potable o_o like bottled?

it's bs..
    if i remember correctly, there was another prediction of the end of the world some years ago, and i think nothing happened :P

why should it happen this time?
    people are just making shit to scare the living crap out of mindless people who believe in everything and anything they are told. i lol'ed when i saw there was a "Believer's list". God, humanity is stupid.[/b]
    People said that the World would end in the year 2000 and we're in 2007 now :lol:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

what do you mean potable o_o like bottled?[/b]

nope, water we can all consume

It wasn't that the world was gonna end in 2000, it was that every micro chip in the world would stop or sumin like that coz they weren't programmed for the millennium? O.o

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

People said that the World would end in the year 2000 and we're in 2007 now :lol:[/b]
    y2k ftw xD

Jason269

It wasn't that the world was gonna end in 2000, it was that every micro chip in the world would stop or sumin like that coz they weren't programmed for the millennium? O.o[/b]
    LMAO not programmed for the millienuim rofl

i think this is bullshit ofc.. government are making money out of everyone everyday and no one even fucking realised it.

Look at when you have a job, look at all the taxes you have to pay. Even if scientists did research this and predicted it would happen, they do not know what will happen tommorrow, a comet could hit the earch and take off the atmosphere. OR life go on and on and ononononon no one never knows, its all about money money and more fuckin money.

You have to pay to live tbh..

rofl my birthday is at december 12th.

on topic : pure bs

There is prediction of end of the world, nearly ever decade, ask you parents etc. There was the end of the world, in 70s,80s,90s etc. Btw, water can't finish, even if the water will finish, they will made up some kind of filter or something to get the ocean water or w/e to make it potable water.

greishkan1

World will end umm...in 14 billion years or something xD??? Lol i have no facking idea. But this is totally bullshit. Dam im too young to die. Im 22 then. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo lol yeah

sunster321

lolz man kind wont b alive long enough to experience the worlds end. Unless its by ailens or the chinese and the americans decide to go boom boom with their nukes ^_^

N1GG4

There is prediction of end of the world, nearly ever decade, ask you parents etc. There was the end of the world, in 70s,80s,90s etc. Btw, water can't finish, even if the water will finish, they will made up some kind of filter or something to get the ocean water or w/e to make it potable water.[/b]
    they already have that filter. and btw about the world ending in 2012... just look at the new movie that just came out I am Legend lol its about the world and how hes the last man on it..... december 12 2012 just watch the trailer http://youtube.com/watch?v=hX773fMkS90

They said something simliar to this was going to happen in the year 2000 but now they think it was a miscalculation for 2012. Here lemme explain what I've read/heard. Ok, so the Mayans put together a certain calender from when they believed the world started at like August 11, 3158 B.C or something like that I'm not to sure and it went all the way through until December 21, 2012 A.D. People think since their calender ended on 12/21/12 thats the end of time for the human race. But also I read that like the world is not going to an end theres going to be a new beginning to the world called the Golden Age and that the poles are going to shift and like earth is gonna go through alot of phases. If you read through it theres more shit you'll see that gives you a little clue. I'm not a believer though lol. Theres always a "what if".[/b]
    Pretty accurate, except you needed to stress the fact that the aztec's had an extremely more accurate calendar than the one we use, and their accounts of astronomical event's have been flawless, even compared to today's technolgy. Also recently found documents allegedly written by nostradamus have about the same time line.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast