Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awesome Counter-Strike movie!

This is a discussion on Awesome Counter-Strike movie! within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; i'm impressed...
Page: 2

NeronDomitius

i'm impressed

Uzu

I have a question.

Do they use a program to free-float the camera or is that just an option in-game for CSS?[/b]
    same here, anybody can tell us this?

evilwevel

well, if you record a match using the build in recorde it's saved as some file (don't remember the extension) but it allows you to play back that file and replay the netire match from any angle you want (first person of anyone in that match) map overview (used in most of these free angle shots) and so on.

it basically just captures anything that's going on during the time you recorded.

you just have to type in "record demo" (demo being the name of the vid) and it will begin to record until you type in stop in the console.

files gets saved in C:/Program Files/Valve/Steam/SteamApps/[email protected]/counter-strike source/cstrike

pretty fun thing to use. most people use it to see how other people shoot etc. after an official match.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i liked this a lot more then the other one which was posted here

qreox

cod2 is way more better

I'm in that movie

wawh

most of the time they use hltv

basicly it records the whole map and first persons views (its a third part company, program that does it and all automaticly).. its used for seeing who cheats.. but is perfect for shots too

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

fucking skills are awesome

fucking skills are awesome [/b]
    Thats it.

Nice editing. But his skill is damn awesome.

darter

what's the name of the 2nd song??

Banned Senior Member

There are alot of different players in the movie, ofcourse all extremely skilled.
    For songs, try to pause fast at the end, the song names will show for like 3 secs

yihang

cool movie, but css aint really my cup of tea. if u wanna look at sum crazy 1.6 movies i recomend, all jaegarn movies, sk belive and the newest mousesports movie (:

I didn't think the movie was that good, sure the frags was nice but the rest, not so nice imo. I even think one or two of the clips were fake, not sure though :P

Although it's the first CSS movie I've watched, I like 1.6 movies better.

If you want some movies with good editing and frags from the top players I would recommend these:

Annihilation 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgM6vk3-rEs

Ruination
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5abfwkXAuY
    (Although this one is abit old and missing intro in this youtube vid, it's still one of my favourites)

Solnik

1# Still Remains - Stay Captive http://www.dailymotion.pl/relevance/search...e-dernier_music
    2# Raunchy - Warriors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkjV55IcWfo
    3# SONIC SYNDICATE - Jack Of Diamonds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boEypavY46w

thats y i never played cs, always see these movies of people headshotting someone from half a mile away (dunno if its hard or not, its very hard on cod4 ;D)

evilwevel

thats y i never played cs, always see these movies of people headshotting someone from half a mile away (dunno if its hard or not, its very hard on cod4 ;D)[/b]
    it is very hard in css as well. download some non steam version, play on some non steam server, buy a deagle and try for yourself.

heck, it's even hard from up close and the sniper (awp mainly) is hard to learn as well, any form of movement makes the bullet fly at random places. so when you jump you have to shoot at the exact time you land on the ground.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast