Beachball pwnz Liverpool

This is a discussion on Beachball pwnz Liverpool within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; www.dumpert.nl - Strandbal pwnd Liverpool Any1 know how this ended?...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Default Beachball pwnz Liverpool

www.dumpert.nl - Strandbal pwnd Liverpool

Any1 know how this ended?

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

hahaha thats fucking amezing xD

Wonder if the goal got accepted or not

Dark_sith

I think Liverpool lost 2-1

I know the goal counted and the beach ball was from a Liverpool supporter I heard

wow unreal!

Dark_sith

it was a away fan...i just read a detailed story on it

yotambend

oh god XD i loled :P

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

the ball was thrown of the pitch by a liverpool suporter, the score ened, 1-0 and the goal stood, the referee, has now been sacked. as the ref, didnt follow the rule book althought this hasnt happened in years. but yeah

the kid who threw it on the pitch was a liverpool supporter. although im sure hes had some shit for it, as a sports news channel ( sky sports news in the UK) has shown his face, 4 times every hour since it happened, on saturday, the lad looks around 15, so he will still be at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
    the ball was thrown of the pitch by a liverpool suporter, the score ened, 1-0 and the goal stood, the referee, has now been sacked. as the ref, didnt follow the rule book althought this hasnt happened in years. but yeah

the kid who threw it on the pitch was a liverpool supporter. although im sure hes had some shit for it, as a sports news channel ( sky sports news in the UK) has shown his face, 4 times every hour since it happened, on saturday, the lad looks around 15, so he will still be at school.

Amazing story, I wonder what kind of a beat down they gave him. I remember a friend of mine was in England for the World Cup at a pub when the USA beat them, needless to say it wasn't a good place for a Yank to be drinking that night lol...