Better quality for youtube videos.

This is a discussion on Better quality for youtube videos. within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; just put this in the end of the youtube link &fmt=18 some youtube vids already have a button under the ...
Page: 1

Question

just put this in the end of the youtube link
    &fmt=18

some youtube vids already have a button under the video to get better quality but most dont. if u put this code in the end of ur link it'll get better quality. it isnt like drastically better but it's slightly better.

this is the link i got it from btw xD i have this guy subscribed cause he's cool :[
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mb_AyzGyQ

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Video quality is almost the same but sound quality is alot better with &fmt=18

Video quality is almost the same but sound quality is alot better with &fmt=18[/b]
    weird the guy said the the sound quality got a bit worse. maybe he just watched a bad video. btw i tried watching a ko vid with this. kinda hard to see with the small screen but if u enlarge it the quality is still kinda bad but if u look hard enough u can actually kind of read the info bar. kinda blurry but u can get a good idea of what damage the person is doing and shit.. i just posted this cause ppl always complain about youtube quality and now it's a BIT better so it's something at least :lol:

evilwevel

alot depends on how the user uploaded his vid, there are enough tutorials on how to put good looking high def videos on youtube with not that big of a quality loss .

chimera2888

it works for me that shyyt seems so much better xD

NeronDomitius

w0w

Banned

Aesome!
    its working