Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bruce lee from Turkey!

This is a discussion on Bruce lee from Turkey! within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; lol stfu. he is professional security. the others might be fighting like "your ass", but not for the john rambo. ...
Page: 2

lol stfu.
    he is professional security.
    the others might be fighting like "your ass", but not for the john rambo.

e-though-boy lol..[/b]
    He not strong in shit , i practice in Krate and Judo for over 9 years , i know what is fighting and this guy learn how to fight by TV or w/e they learning in turkey.
    The other guys just jumping and trying to hit him , 1 hit in thier face and they down for ages , so please dont tell me stfu , i know what i talking about.
    If you could read Hebrew , i could take picture of my name in new's paper , but i can also take picture of the medal i got from Israel championship in 2002 , and i still practice , and this guys like i said , fight like my ass.

I took the picture in wrong camera , so anyway its from 2002 and 2007 , dont believe me alright i just gave you the picture to show i not bullshit , also i have new's paper with my name but you cant read it , and again THEY fight like my ass.
    The gold medal is 1st place from 3 cities , in 2007 , 1st place of 19 members.
    The bronze medal is from Israel championship at 2002 and 2006 , 3rd place of 26 members.
    The cup , i got him because i was and still excellent athlete ( its wrote on the cup , but again you cant read Hebrew ) .
    Aligator you dont know everything , so dont tell me stfu , real life > forum.

champ in israel. thats awesome.

champ in israel. thats awesome.[/b]
    Oh come on ... dont bullshit now after i got something , if you know judo then we got 3rd medal in last Olympiad .
    Second of all i was also in 2 European championship i got 4th and 5th places , i got only money for this places , not medals , i wont lie ofcorse its much more hard then in Israel , but well if i been there its say something.
    Also in Krate i have black belt and in Judo brown belt ( 1 before black ) so well i know what i talking about , they dont have any clue how to fight , if 1 hit in thier face and they not fight you back , its says everything.
    Anyway i not going to fight with you again , i show i didnt lie'd , if you believe me so good, if not i cant change it even when i sure you know i not lie.

and again...THEY ( the guys who fought the 1 person ) ALL SUCKS THERE.
    Look how they fighting , they even not trying to protect thier face , they running and jumping on him and hope they will hit , actually they get pounch and go down , so if you think its calling fight , you dont have any shit about fighting.

He maybe know how to fight yea , but he also not that great .

Take a look what its real judo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be-BoM-WokY

If you fall on the floor i doubt if you can walk again.

Carlund

Rofl :lol:

Oh come on ... dont bullshit now after i got something , if you know judo then we got 3rd medal in last Olympiad .
    Second of all i was also in 2 European championship i got 4th and 5th places , i got only money for this places , not medals , i wont lie ofcorse its much more hard then in Israel , but well if i been there its say something.
    Also in Krate i have black belt and in Judo brown belt ( 1 before black ) so well i know what i talking about , they dont have any clue how to fight , if 1 hit in thier face and they not fight you back , its says everything.
    Anyway i not going to fight with you again , i show i didnt lie'd , if you believe me so good, if not i cant change it even when i sure you know i not lie.

and again...THEY ( the guys who fought the 1 person ) ALL SUCKS THERE.
    Look how they fighting , they even not trying to protect thier face , they running and jumping on him and hope they will hit , actually they get pounch and go down , so if you think its calling fight , you dont have any shit about fighting.

He maybe know how to fight yea , but he also not that great .

Take a look what its real judo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be-BoM-WokY

If you fall on the floor i doubt if you can walk again.[/b]
    did i say anything?

and yea, if u would read carefully, i was defending the solo guy, the john rambo, in that vid and not the family there.

Banned

LOL

bitchslapped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12