Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Brutal foul in soccer game

This is a discussion on Brutal foul in soccer game within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; i really don't know what you guys are talking about... this guy is done for life... simply done meaning no ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i really don't know what you guys are talking about... this guy is done for life... simply done

meaning no coming back ever playing soccer again... if you guys knew all the components within the calf area you would realize why i say he is done his soccer career forever

It's only because he is already 29 years old. A 18-23 years old player could come back easily even after an injury like this, except if he can't walk ever again.

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    It's only because he is already 29 years old. A 18-23 years old player could come back easily even after an injury like this, except if he can't walk ever again.
    His foot was nearly off lol...

Don't think he will ever fully recover from it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    from what it looks like it wasn't just a simple fracture... meaning not even a 18-23 year old can handle recovering properly. When it comes to fast recovery of the bones it's usually kids at a really young age that are capable of regrowing pretty fast to people in their late teens and early adult hood.

I sure hope he comes back, but I'm afraid he wont make it with that injury. Still waiting for the day Wasilewski meets Witsel again on or of the field its going to be remembered..
    Witsel is allready threatened with death, I say ban him from the field for as long as wasilewski is out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12