Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bugatti Veyron

This is a discussion on Bugatti Veyron within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Too bad that plane is not the cutting edge of what a plane could do......
Page: 2

Too bad that plane is not the cutting edge of what a plane could do...

jimfujitsu

Those comparisons between the buggati and airplanes and formula 1 are just for the ignorant eye and the sakes of show bussiness.For example a formula 1 car is the pinnacle of auto technology and overclasses the veyron by decades , the only reason why veyron is faster is because a F1 car has so many engine limitation for safety reasons , without which it could probably have double the speed of a buggatti considering its horse power/weight ratio and cutting edge aerodinamycs. Personally i find top gear more of a bollywoodian oprah-type auto show rather then an informative one as it should be.I mean i could care less how many miles a car can do using horse-pee as fuel.

zz.. Prius ftw..

With these prices i think you'd pay another 1 million on gas after 2 years..

lil_mageskillz

its so worth that 1 million.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

its so worth that 1 million.[/b]
    i think its like 1.6m lol :S and as the person mentioned earlier, Ultimate Aero SSC is faster than the Veyron.

i watched the bugatti drive downt he racetrack and i
    JIZZED IN MY PANTS

oli

What a beautiful car.... Relly good

the thing is it costed 2m euro to build a veyron and they are selling it for 1m euro... they didnt build it to earn profits, they built it to prove that they CAN.
    and who would choose that lame useless ultimate aero over a superior veyron? i mean the aero will fall apart after u reach the top speed, but the veyron on otherhand is built to last, it is stable, everything is high tech and any fool can drive that.

paperownz

the thing is it costed 2m euro to build a veyron and they are selling it for 1m euro... they didnt build it to earn profits, they built it to prove that they CAN.
    and who would choose that lame useless ultimate aero over a superior veyron? i mean the aero will fall apart after u reach the top speed, but the veyron on otherhand is built to last, it is stable, everything is high tech and any fool can drive that.[/b]
    You guyz keep saying it cost 1m euro. Where u see it say 1m euro ><?

Arthurios

its like 1.6 million if I remember. Thats like only 1600 chitin shields in carnac west or something. Good Luck everyone

it might be 1,6 million USD not EURO.... there is a big difference..

EDIT: ok just checked it up, its 1,1 mil euro or if u&#39;d want, it is 1,5 mil usd (without taxes)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12