Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bush...wow...

This is a discussion on Bush...wow... within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; you guys come across as a bunch of idiot conformists who are going along with the crowd, half of you ...
Page: 2

you guys come across as a bunch of idiot conformists who are going along with the crowd, half of you guys probably couldnt articulate any reasonable argument against mr bush but stil lu form an opinion of him based on other peoples opinions, instead of facts.

this topic is stupid,

you guys come across as a bunch of idiot conformists who are going along with the crowd, half of you guys probably couldnt articulate any reasonable argument against mr bush but stil lu form an opinion of him based on other peoples opinions, instead of facts.

this topic is stupid,[/b]
    Facts like when USA started war against Irak, the main reason to start war was Irak having dangerous Bio/Nuclear weapons in Saddam Hussein's basement? So yeah.. facts for sure.

HaMaD

When you think its Stupid Mr. why did u even Waste ur time and write ur stupid comment h34r:

Facts like when USA started war against Irak, the main reason to start war was Irak having dangerous Bio/Nuclear weapons in Saddam Hussein's basement? So yeah.. facts for sure.[/b]
    lmao

OH GOD.. TOO MUCH STUPID... CANT BREATHE... NEED... OXYGEN...AARRGHH

i've read too much things about bush in turkish. they had evidences and everything, 1 of them was about invading irak the other one was about how did he wasted 10millions of dollar to make a face scan system in the airports. but i dont think i ll try to translate everything to make a political argument in here. all i know is bush is one of the WORST america president.

unsolved_mystery

i've read too much things about bush in turkish. they had evidences and everything, 1 of them was about invading irak the other one was about how did he wasted 10millions of dollar to make a face scan system in the airports. but i dont think i ll try to translate everything to make a political argument in here. all i know is bush is one of the WORST america president.[/b]
    i doubt anyone would argue.

FlippinSweeT

lol @ all of you "anti-bush/america" ppl.

you think america is stupid for having a war with TERRORISTS, not iraq. Look at the situation, we are NOT fighting IRAQ, we are fighting the terrorists IN Iraq, yes it does pay to pay attention and look at the obvious and not assume, ignorant assholes.

also, that picture was inverted, such simple things to attempt to make Bush look bad, and you failed miserably, got your 10 seconds of fame? awesome, go live ur pathetic life of liberalism and follow some more idiot democrats that are destroying america.

try learning all your facts before you try arguing or throwing flames at ppl, you will fail every time and you will make yourself look like an idiot every time aswell.

-Flip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12