Can anynone help? =[

This is a discussion on Can anynone help? =[ within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Im almost 16 and so dang skinny I want to gain some weigh to gain some muscles I have been ...
Page: 1

Im almost 16 and so dang skinny I want to gain some weigh to gain some muscles
    I have been searching many ways to earn pounds but none of them give me some results
    so I want to know if there is any recomendation or any kind of sites that can help me!!!

btw my height is like 1.72

DONT TELL GO EAT SOME FAST FOOD AND JUNKY FOOD AND STAY PLAYING KO !! =.=

sorry for my bad eng =S

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

If your calorie intake is higher than the amount you burn, you gain weight.

Googling found this site > http://exercise.about.com/od/healthinjurie...ernetinfo_2.htm

GL, this just really isn't the place to look for such answers. Although well intentioned the average forum user is here...this is just not the place to get quality advice on this IMO.

Banned

Play even more KO? D:

Drink protein shakess.. got a whole lot of calories in them and lvl too 80 from lvl 1.. w/o plat prem... that should do

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

You wanna gain muscle? Work out......

Wushu

http://www.bodybuilding.com/

Very helpful site

saltman_147

for starters ... eat healthy none of that Mc shit
    only fast food i would recommend u go near is probably Subway

do daily push-ups / sit ups thats should keep a balance of ur weight and ur muscle build up

burningZero

Wanna gain pretty fast?

look... first you start to go to the gym like 3-4 times in a week, untill u'r body can make it to 5-6 days in a week. Get urself smth like a "gainer" and take it 3 times a day. When the time comes u will automatically start to eat more and more regualar food,( stay away from the fast food).
    And if it's your first time at the gym dont try to be superman or smth like that.. and take the higest weights u can possibly find. try out with some weights that u can pull like 8-12 times. and do each exercise about 3 times, depends on what u like the most , when u become more use to the machines u can start to put on more weights and do less repetitions. Like 3-6 times.

ohh arite ty all

lol r u defryu from old bunnehranch clan on beramus?

anyways, four words: weight gain four thousand

heh if you're really committed to gaining muscle just eat healthy and work out on a daily basis. stay away from junks foods. I haven't drank any pop for 2 years now since I play soccer irl. It's all about committment. Anyone can lose weight/gain muscle weight. Just do about 20 crunches, dumbell reps 30-40 for each arm, and run/jog a mile each day. Then gradually increase your workout over a few weeks. I wouldn't say this is the fastest way to do it, but it'll give u the best results. When I started getting in condition for varsity soccer I saw changes within the first week though.

ty bounter for the info !!! yeah defryu was my old acc but i sold it to a friend so it was not me that was in your clan