Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chinese brutal behaviour against Animals!.

This is a discussion on Chinese brutal behaviour against Animals!. within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; I see most of u ppl are based on the "dogs - men's best friend" point of view, personally I ...
Page: 2

I see most of u ppl are based on the "dogs - men's best friend" point of view, personally I dont support their methods, but what makes dogs less right to be eaten than the other animals? Coz they usually are human's pet? If u eat any meat, then I would say u are doing the same, from my point of view dogs are animal just like any other animal that most of us eating everyday. Do u feel anything everytime u order a burger? I dont think so. And u dont want to know how they got slaughtered, there are many brutal animal factories, u just dont see them, if u think they all got a quick painless death, then u are too naive.

And wow those grudge speech over all chinese ppl, just becoz u see SOME of the brutal action in the world. Guess I should be offended by it.. But then again, I couldnt care less about it since u dont know me, and I dont know u, so its all cool.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    even predators in the wild make sure their prey die a fast (sometimes painful) but at least its a fast death. (excluding snakes and bugs)
    Wild predators kills their prey fast or bite their neck, so they have no chance of escaping, which secure their own survival in the end, guess u never saw animals eating their prey while they are alive, they couldnt care less about their food's pain, survival is the animal's basic instinct (including human).

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

/SERIOUS_MODE ON
    Actually, you see cruelty because you do not eat dogs... well... chinese people do.
    Cows or pigs are killed the same way, that's why a muslim guy would be upset if he saw a pig being killed to be ate after.

Ganadorph Senior Member

That is completely fucked up. I felt so much anger when i saw that poor dog being skinned alive. I could almost feel his pain when he's looking up after having no skin. Fucking Bitches!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i dont wana comment on the issue of death itself on animals because lets all face it animals get killed and get eaten, etc. BUT- what i would like to say and point out, (as a singaporean chinese), is that seldom do such brutal acts of animal abuse occur in my country but in china its like... buying an icecream. it disgusts me how some of the chinese do not care at all for the welfare of the animal and i hope there is a special place reserved in hell for these people, and i hope whatever they did to those animals they get it done to them in hell.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    guess u never saw animals eating their prey while they are alive, they couldnt care less about their food's pain, survival is the animal's basic instinct (including human).
    i know you were just trying to prove that person u quoted wrong, but in all fairness we are human beings for a reason. we are not animals, there is no way any excuse should be given to these acts of brutality, and humanity is on the verge of collapsing.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i wish some1 create a fucking nuclear bomb to blow this fucking bitches head's.Damn.Im so angry now poor animals .......

japanese are as brutal as chinese :/
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbBaHT_YWeg]YouTube - South Park Whale Whores Uncensored[/ame]

Hey cutie Senior Member

wtf? this type of shit shouldnt be allowed to be posted here. This section is for fun, not for this type of sick bullshit..

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    i dont wana comment on the issue of death itself on animals because lets all face it animals get killed and get eaten, etc. BUT- what i would like to say and point out, (as a singaporean chinese), is that seldom do such brutal acts of animal abuse occur in my country but in china its like... buying an icecream. it disgusts me how some of the chinese do not care at all for the welfare of the animal and i hope there is a special place reserved in hell for these people, and i hope whatever they did to those animals they get it done to them in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    I see most of u ppl are based on the "dogs - men's best friend" point of view, personally I dont support their methods, but what makes dogs less right to be eaten than the other animals? Coz they usually are human's pet? If u eat any meat, then I would say u are doing the same, from my point of view dogs are animal just like any other animal that most of us eating everyday. Do u feel anything everytime u order a burger? I dont think so. And u dont want to know how they got slaughtered, there are many brutal animal factories, u just dont see them, if u think they all got a quick painless death, then u are too naive.

And wow those grudge speech over all chinese ppl, just becoz u see SOME of the brutal action in the world. Guess I should be offended by it.. But then again, I couldnt care less about it since u dont know me, and I dont know u, so its all cool.
    +1

Thanks guys for saving me time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12