Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont know if this is right section

This is a discussion on Dont know if this is right section within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; http://www.superbike.co.uk/video/start_wor...news_70507.html I've got alot of US friends, surely this has to be a setup...
Page: 1

denon33

http://www.superbike.co.uk/video/start_wor...news_70507.html

I've got alot of US friends, surely this has to be a setup

those americans ....))

=\ Yea.... ask random people on the streets -_- why not go to a fucking college campus and do it if you really wanna prove America's stupid. Then get a laugh out of it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

LOL american douche bags

lil_mageskillz

every country has idiots like that. but still how the hell does someone think france is all the way there...

every country has idiots like that. but still how the hell does someone think france is all the way there...[/b]
    no trust me, MOST of the other countries have educated people in them that at least know not to fuking point France where Australia is

and well America has the dullest people, i was watching a documentary in class 2 years ago on a Canadian reporter that went to USA to show how stupid Americans are, and well he asked a Harvard professor "How do you feel about the dieing seals up in British Columbia, Canada" and the guy gave like a 5 minute lecture on it (ofc all bullshit) when there are no seals in British Columbia lol.

Another question he asked was "Where is Canada located, having USA as the origin point", and this was towards USA citizens walking on the street, and most of them just took random guesses "Down, Right, Left, South, West, East", and like 5% of them only got the right answer which was North or up.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Another point, why should they worry about being realy smart if they have a wife, Kids job that pays enough? dont think its a problem not knowing these things when ur after 40's who the hell care, lol.

PS: but yeah u can find some dumies there :P

=\ Yea.... ask random people on the streets -_- why not go to a fucking college campus and do it if you really wanna prove America's stupid. Then get a laugh out of it.[/b]
    That's biased. It's not like he picked out the people who looked dumb, he picked random people on the street for the test, thats random and what people do tests on. I'm going to do a test on how many Americans have AIDS, I'll gather my field research at an AIDS refugee camp!!

Banned

I did not lock this so hopefully the insults can stay at a minimum.

Sure he can go and ask random people, but look at how much its edited. People who make these videos just take out the good stuff and have only the bad.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

its fake 100%

its fake 100%[/b]
    are u sure :P
    in every country have for sure idiots like those

=\ Yea.... ask random people on the streets -_- why not go to a fucking college campus and do it if you really wanna prove America's stupid. Then get a laugh out of it.[/b]

no trust me, MOST of the other countries have educated people in them that at least know not to fuking point France where Australia is

and well America has the dullest people, i was watching a documentary in class 2 years ago on a Canadian reporter that went to USA to show how stupid Americans are, and well he asked a Harvard professor "How do you feel about the dieing seals up in British Columbia, Canada" and the guy gave like a 5 minute lecture on it (ofc all bullshit) when there are no seals in British Columbia lol.

Another question he asked was "Where is Canada located, having USA as the origin point", and this was towards USA citizens walking on the street, and most of them just took random guesses "Down, Right, Left, South, West, East", and like 5% of them only got the right answer which was North or up.[/b]

i loled at the black guy (who looked like an alcoholic)

canada, bla, bla bla bla... he took like every single country on the map :lol:

enigma69

that was rigged, those are some pretty ignorant people...

paperownz

Sure Americans are stupid. ><. Btw Unbeat u still call ham a bacon? Jking. Dont judge a country by a documentary. There is lot of fact you dont know about USA or some other countries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast