Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The dumbest high school in the country ever

This is a discussion on The dumbest high school in the country ever within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally Posted by Parasitic Why should the color of my text matter? YOU'RE PREJUDICED! lolololol Oh well, I'm done arguing ...
Page: 2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    Why should the color of my text matter? YOU'RE PREJUDICED! lolololol

Oh well, I'm done arguing with theunbeatable, and anyone else here. You've all made up your minds anyway: The US is full of idiots, and your country is great because, apparently, your country doesn't have retarded kids in it.

Anytime this happens in any other country, it gets on the local evening news, and sure, it's sad, but it doesn't get worldwide attention.

However, if this happens in the US, some one has to notice and point it out. "LOL, LOOK AT THOSE RETARDS. THAT NEVER HAPPENS HERE."

Get over ur egotistical selves and stfu.
    Why do you still keep doing that? Do you enjoy flame wars or something?
    How about you shut up yourself and stick to the topic.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    Why should the color of my text matter? YOU'RE PREJUDICED! lolololol

Oh well, I'm done arguing with theunbeatable, and anyone else here. You've all made up your minds anyway: The US is full of idiots, and your country is great because, apparently, your country doesn't have retarded kids in it.

Anytime this happens in any other country, it gets on the local evening news, and sure, it's sad, but it doesn't get worldwide attention.

However, if this happens in the US, some one has to notice and point it out. "LOL, LOOK AT THOSE RETARDS. THAT NEVER HAPPENS HERE."

Get over ur egotistical selves and stfu.
    Well I actually find it a fair deal. On the one hand you have the USA media making up bullshit lies about world wide situation that many of the citizens within don't find appropriate to lie about and all the other people belonging to other countries that know it's a bunch of bullshit as well,... and on the other hand, you have the true breaking news of idiots once in a while that the world loves reflecting right back in USA's face. It's sort of a fair deal if you ask me, even though I think the advantage is still leaning more on your side.

Rofl. These dumb fucks, better died, with their intelligence they couldn't get it far anyways.
    I'm sure the nerd of the class was calculating their death few minutes before it happened.

Ouweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....*crack*...fels to death...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Cava that's very simple and logical solution I would have thought.

Every country has there fair share of stupid people so we can all bitch at each others countries if we really want. At least they have a good man at the white house which for me makes me have more respect for the nation. In May we have our elections and finally we will be able to get that one eyed Scottish idiot out of No10 and have a proper leader in our country too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12