Evolution of dance

This is a discussion on Evolution of dance within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Can some one tell me how the hell this has almost 120 million views? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg...
Page: 1

lil_mageskillz

Can some one tell me how the hell this has almost 120 million views?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I guess ,because its funny stuff :blink:

knightned

I don't find it funny...

lil_mageskillz

I don't find it funny...[/b]
    same.. for 120 million views i was expecting something mind blowing lol

You probably don't know most of the songs or how they used to dance back in the days since you're still a teen. So, it's understandable why you don't find it funny.

I wasn't born when most of these songs were out either but my parents were into those old songs and showed me some old movies so I can see the humor in it. The main reason it has so many views is because the creativity and choreography is pretty impressive.

Banned Senior Member

You probably don't know most of the songs or how they used to dance back in the days since you're still a teen. So, it's understandable why you don't find it funny.

I wasn't born when most of these songs were out either but my parents were into those old songs and showed me some old movies so I can see the humor in it. The main reason it has so many views is because the creativity and choreography is pretty impressive.[/b]
    +1
    you really have to know the evolution to find this funny
    and my parents is also old school so i know how they did back in the days
    so i find it very funny :P

knightned

I wasn't born when most of these songs were out either but my parents were into those old songs and showed me some old movies so I can see the humor in it. The main reason it has so many views is because the creativity and choreography is pretty impressive.[/b]
    Well I did understand the video it's just not realy my type of humour I guess...

People who going to marry, coping "evolutions" for first dance. Just like me ha! :P

evilwevel

it's funny, but not in a way a joke is. it's just funny to see the many different styles of music and dancing we've gone through.

i don't really think it's funny either, more like entertaining. but it certainly deserves that many views