Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Funniest counter strike clan ever ( Pubmasters )

This is a discussion on Funniest counter strike clan ever ( Pubmasters ) within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; The winner got 300.000.000$ , which was SK.Swe aka SK|Sweden , the players who got the money are Spawn , ...
Page: 2

ZeIda

The winner got 300.000.000$ , which was SK.Swe aka SK|Sweden , the players who got the money are Spawn , Heaton (before he went to NIP clan ) , Fisker , Ahl , Velden[/b]
    They seriously won 300.000.000 $? 300 million dollars? O.o

These movies was just amazing though. Was really funny to watch, and its not hard to see that it lies ALOT of work behind both of them.

They seriously won 300.000.000 $? 300 million dollars? O.o

These movies was just amazing though. Was really funny to watch, and its not hard to see that it lies ALOT of work behind both of them.[/b]
    no not 300m , i ment 300k.
    Didnt saw that i wrote 300m , sorry.

ZeIda

Ahh ok, cause 300m would have been INSANE, lol.

Ahh ok, cause 300m would have been INSANE, lol.[/b]
    Yep , and if somebody dont believe me its 300k $ , you can wait for another Israeli ( or just pm one you trust ) to translate it :

אבל לא רק בנוף האנושי חלו לאחרונה שינויים מרחיקי לכת. בשנה שעברה, למשל, סך כל הפרסים שחולקו למנצחים הגיע ל-266 אלף דולר. בתחרות שתיערך השנה בין ה-30 ביוני ל- 2 ביולי בהיכל הספורט 'ברסי' שבפאתי פריס, כמעט יוכפל סכום הפרסים שיוענקו: 400 אלף דולר.

Its from here :

http://net.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID...388&sid=127

300.000$ still great money , but you have to share it with 7 members + sponsers.

ZeIda

Yeah I believe 300k, but just didnt believe it when you wrote 300m :P

Yeah I believe 300k, but just didnt believe it when you wrote 300m :P[/b]
    lol i didnt saw Aligator said " ofcurse " on the 300m , because he didnt used different color so i thought i wrote fine.
    Anyway ill be happy even with 30k$ ( but for myself only ) :]

And hell yea this Pubmasters pwn every1 with this tactics and they also playing great when they not doin it , they also used nice films with frags when they played real.

300.000$ still great money , but you have to share it with 7 members + sponsers.[/b]
    nah

sponsors don't take the money. more like the sponsors give you computer parts/ computers.

nah

sponsors don't take the money. more like the sponsors give you computer parts/ computers.[/b]
    Depends , we had HP and Intel , with Intel contact we had saying that 35% of the winning going to them , rest we share + they giving us computers every 5 months , and parts when we need/want.
    When new grahpic driver came out we could ask for it and we could have it w/o paying.
    With HP the same , just we used thier shirts and gave them 15% of the price , and they paying for the airplanes and hotels.

So its about 45-60% of the price go to the sponsers , but again its depends about your contact.

( Im talking with you what happend when i played for real , atleast 2 years ago , now i playing Publics and clubs and sometimes gathers , but i'm not playing with real clan like before , people want me to join , but i dont have the time )

Depends , we had HP and Intel , with Intel contact we had saying that 35% of the winning going to them , rest we share + they giving us computers every 5 months , and parts when we need/want.
    When new grahpic driver came out we could ask for it and we could have it w/o paying.
    With HP the same , just we used thier shirts and gave them 15% of the price , and they paying for the airplanes and hotels.

So its about 45-60% of the price go to the sponsers , but again its depends about your contact.

( Im talking with you what happend when i played for real , atleast 2 years ago , now i playing Publics and clubs and sometimes gathers , but i'm not playing with real clan like before , people want me to join , but i dont have the time )[/b]
    could be.

some friends of mine played in italian cpl (was it cpl that exists in italy too? or whatever, in every country. simply forgot it xD)and their sponsor didn't take anything, but gave them like you said, graphic cards, mainboards etcetc

they just had to wear their sponsor t-shirt at tournaments for advertisings.

could be.

some friends of mine played in italian cpl (was it cpl that exists in italy too? or whatever, in every country. simply forgot it xD)and their sponsor didn't take anything, but gave them like you said, graphic cards, mainboards etcetc

they just had to wear their sponsor t-shirt at tournaments for advertisings.[/b]
    Well at Israel even those companies need the money , so this is the contacts they making.
    But actually we were kids , only 15-18 years old players and the money and the items for the computer was kinda enough for us , we played for fun , we never thought we will be that good.
    And i heard about ESWC at Italy , but not sure thou.

Well at Israel even those companies need the money , so this is the contacts they making.
    But actually we were kids , only 15-18 years old players and the money and the items for the computer was kinda enough for us , we played for fun , we never thought we will be that good.
    And i heard about ESWC at Italy , but not sure thou.[/b]
    i wish i took it more serious..
    but had a sucky pc back then, 30 frames per second on cs 1.6 ftw.

i mean, everything is better than KO

i wish i took it more serious..
    but had a sucky pc back then, 30 frames per second on cs 1.6 ftw.

i mean, everything is better than KO [/b]
    Oh , actually i had 210 FPS , but i used fps_max 101 , so i played on 100 always , 210 was too much couldnt control it.
    And hell yea KO is shit , i wont lie i had fun there sometimes and i made much more money then what i paid for prem and KC.
    But seriously i have more fun even now when i playing 1.6.

this shit is so old

this shit is so old[/b]
    Ty for letting me know.
    I aleardy said it.

Banned

stop acting like some1 u dont omgthisisme.

u didnt were at the cpl...

i play cs for like 7 years and playing as pro for like 4 years and i didnt saw u at the cpl with esr

and glc sucks since they changed their roster from teh old 1 with kundason basya ja rule nephron and every1 from 1.5

if u wanna proove it to me pm me with vent ill come and talk with u

and they didnt won sk and nip on the cpl and didnt won 300k $ so stop bs

pubmasters never won any cpl eswc cal-i or anything

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast