Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Funniest counter strike clan ever ( Pubmasters )

This is a discussion on Funniest counter strike clan ever ( Pubmasters ) within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; some of the things they do are just crazy. like jumpin from head to head...
Page: 3

iiason

some of the things they do are just crazy. like jumpin from head to head

imagurl

wasnt good enough to play on the pro seen my self didnt have enough time to dedicate on practice to go pro but was ranked 18th in ESL 2v2 league a few years back... <3 Claratix^

i think your acting like a pro cs player telling people you won loads of money but the only cpl you have seen was a video of it and intill you prove otherwise i will continue to think you a bullshitter.

If you guys know ESWC tournment ( Electronic Sports World Cup ) at 2006 we ( eSr > eSrael ) clan fought against Pubmasters and we couldn&#39;t pass them since they better then us , no doubts.
    The winner got 300.000$ , which was SK.Swe aka SK|Sweden , the players who got the money are Spawn , Heaton (before he went to NIP clan ) , Fisker , Ahl , Velden[/b]

i used to watch/follow most of the big torneys and i recall "Made in Brazil" won $52k at ESWC 2006 and "Fnatic" won $30k at CPL 2006 so you misstyped the year or your the biggist bullshitter i have seen, hah trying to be something your not..rofl
    and i cant remember a esr-clan maybe there was but were to shit to notice.

too simple he has no life

Banned

wasnt good enough to play on the pro seen my self didnt have enough time to dedicate on practice to go pro but was ranked 18th in ESL 2v2 league a few years back... <3 Claratix^

i think your acting like a pro cs player telling people you won loads of money but the only cpl you have seen was a video of it and intill you prove otherwise i will continue to think you a bullshitter.
    i used to watch/follow most of the big torneys and i recall "Made in Brazil" won $52k at ESWC 2006 and "Fnatic" won $30k at CPL 2006 so you misstyped the year or your the biggist bullshitter i have seen, hah trying to be something your not..rofl
    and i cant remember a esr-clan maybe there was but were to shit to notice.[/b]
    esr were on the cpl 2005 and 2006...but not with omgthisisme

and they didnt played against pubmasters

i think at the cpl they had : dolev , pavel , cowpox , menacex , fetor ,

AND ROFL NOW I SEE THAT HE SAID HE WAS WITH ESR ON THE ESWC HAHAHHAHAHA

the only team from esrael that went to the eswc were GLC and they went twice after winning the lan parties on israel

such a creep go fool some1 else...another noobie that play like 6 months on public and feel pro

feel free to pm me

jimfujitsu

Man how much crap can a guy say in a few days.How about a picture of you and your team mates at one major event ( not israeli lan pls ) , if you have been there im sure there is one . Problem is which one you gonna try and edit in the picture ,the skinny ass omgthisisme or the muscular wannabe version of yourself you posted here .

Anyway a little info about cpl and eswc:

-These are the prises and top 8 teams since cpl and eswc have started
    http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/results/cpl/
    http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/results/eswc/
    Don&#39;t see any 300k $ there but yet again maybe gotfrag is wrong

-This is esrael team 2006 at cpl
    http://www.thecpl.com/register/?page=viewt...mp;teamid=34401
    which one is you omg ?

-These are the teams participating in eswc 2006 event
    http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/story/33323/?spage=4
    As you can see israel represented by galacticos not esrael .

the list can go on , 5 min research and you will find he is full of bullshit.

Banned

/pwnt

he is not from esrael ive played with those guys since the begining of 1.5 and i never heard on him

i bet he is not even from the advanced on israel not to mention pro

and they all quited cs except menacex and eternity....i think salva went source

fetor still doing some gathers with us when he got time

i still didnt got pm from him with his rn and vent info to confirm it xD

TechaTecha

ROFL
    self pwn, fucking liar ass faggot tryign to be someone he is not,
    its cool, until he gets caught <_<
    ridiciilous

Yep i know there is more topic but its different movies and not about the same , so i started new one.
    In this video you can find the funniest clan ever and the best clan with the hardest tactics and tricks ever which no one can beat.
    I played against them when we had Lan party , and we lost ( about 2 years ago ) 16-14 and 18-12 , it was CPL 2006 with SK.Swe which won the CPL at the end with Spawn , Heaton ( at the time ) , Fisker , Ahl , Velden , it was way far for me and for my clan to win , DD2 and de_Train was the maps and we lost , well i knew we gonne lose , anyway we played for fun.

This is the 1st movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqkYmVWdxVE

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qpbDU7okuc

Both movies are worth watching if you love CS.
    Good music and edit of the movie , really good players and i&#39;m not saying it on every clan , but they seriously hard to win.
    Sometimes they doin some funny stuff , it doesnt mean they dont know how to play , they play for fun.
    Both movies got Intermission , you must see it is the funniest things ever!![/b]

zzz

lol this is hilarious

i am bill clinton. i used to be the president of the united states of america till they cought me having a bj with monica lewinsky. i know the life sux but w/e it was very hot oralsex. how would u rate my story.

Banned

Nice Movies

NathanAlgren

lol this is hilarious

i am bill clinton. i used to be the president of the united states of america till they cought me having a bj with monica lewinsky. i know the life sux but w/e it was very hot oralsex. how would u rate my story.[/b]

ROFL

can someone ban omgthisisme, he is such a retard

Wtf? you guys are such an idiots.
    He said prove it at PM , and i fucking did it , so stfu .
    + I didnt saw the topic got bumped because when i go to off topic i post topics or watching the post your pictures of your pets or of you , so stfu.
    And lmao at the guy who asked who am i at CPL 2006 , dummy i said we lost , and the clan who been there was eSr^ clan , WHICH IS NOT MY CLAN.
    I played first with ELE aka ELEMENT and we lost , and played at GLC aka Glacticos and we didnt passed the 3rd round , so learn to read you dumbs.
    And we had lan party at Tel-Aviv crossing i sure you know it , and i won there mouse&#39;s and even money of the tournment 1vs1 at aim_map , i won over 25 rounds and got money and items for my PC.
    So calm down fuckers you ain&#39;t know shit about me.
    As i said 1 person saying something and you believe them , before he spoke you Aligator knew i saying the true , but when somebody blame OmgThisIsMe you want to fight against me even when you dont know the true , moron.

@Crossing , what will you say? that i ain&#39;t pm&#39;d you? like you lie&#39;d at www.fxp.co.il forum? when all the Israeli&#39;s went to this forum and flame&#39;d ya? because you called to somebody scammer when you the guy who scammed at fxp.co.il , so stfu you idiot.
    ben zona mafan homo.

You think i&#39;m the lier here? who want 1 vs 1 with me? ( i can play with pings , but not higher then 80-100 )
    Crossing you can meet me at Mirc , ill call to Kundason , Dolev and all the players you want , aight?
    Dummy idiot , trying to blame me like you tried to blame the other Israeli&#39;s.
    I got in my icq those players :
    Kundason , Dolev , etern1tY aka Ram , Salva aka Omriko , and more from ELE clan which i doubt you know , when you come to the mirc ill make fraps and show to all of you how this guy is a lier , contact me at my msn , pm me ill give it to you.

jimfujitsu

And lmao at the guy who asked who am i at CPL 2006 , dummy i said we lost , and the clan who been there was eSr^ clan , WHICH IS NOT MY CLAN.[/b]
    what was ur nickname and clan?[/b]
    eSr^Sand[/b]
    If you guys know ESWC tournment ( Electronic Sports World Cup ) at 2006 we ( eSr > eSrael ) clan fought against Pubmasters and we couldn&#39;t pass them since they better then us , no doubts.
    The winner got 300.000$ which was SK.Swe aka SK|Sweden[/b]

Incomming douche reply.

Incomming douche reply.[/b]
    Not really , my nick is still Sand which was for over 3 years , as i said at ESWC 2006 my clan was ELE and i used to play more nicks there since we knew we not gonne pass the first rounds.
    I remember that Heaton went to NIP at this year so i probably talking about ESWC 2006.
    I played at the clan eSr as different nick not only Sand which i&#39;m not going to tell him , and again Crossing , you think i lie? go ahead join our mirc and you&#39;ll find out , anyway i&#39;ve leaved the clan eSr for personal reasson , one of them i wasn&#39;t good enough to stay there and i was young , they 2-3 years above me , since i been 16 it was a problem to them.
    Now , if you think i&#39;m bullshiting about the ESWC you can think w/e you want , untill you cheak how good am i at counter strike you cant say shit about me playing , i remembet that SK won at ESWC and they got 300k USD ( not only the players ) so i could be wrong and it wasn&#39;t on 2006 , but eSr fought there and lost ( at this time as i said aleardy i been on the clan ELE| ) , Crossing probably know what is lan parties , and Crossing if you been there , i sure you know who i am , because i won many tournments there.
    And Crossing if you still playing , would you mine to do 1 vs 1 and take fraps on it? ill say in chat its omgthisisme you can take picture and then we will start vs , unless you scard to show how lier you are? as i said i do know you from fxp.co.il , and every1 there knew who you are , and how you really act , pieace of shit scammer.

jimfujitsu

I wont argue whether you played or not with top teams. But i will tell you that 300 k $ for one event is way off.Most individual winnings in a competiton for a team/player was by Fatality if i remember correctly and it was at an MTV electronic sports special where he won the unreal tournament event, and it was close to 100 k $ .Sk may have won 300 k , but that was over a whole year of events and not 1 single event .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast