Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HOW TO: Get YouTube Sound back

This is a discussion on HOW TO: Get YouTube Sound back within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; I have noticed that alot of KO videos have had their audio taken away bcuz of some copy right stuff. ...
Page: 1

Banned

I have noticed that alot of KO videos have had their audio taken away bcuz of some copy right stuff. Now i googled for a minute or two and found how you can solve that stuff and get your audio back. It worked for me on one of my videos so hopefully it will work for you.

1. Hold mouse over account name, and press more...

2. Press Uploaded Videos

3. Find your videos and press Resolve Copyright

4. Scroll down and press I want to learn more about the dispute process

5. Scroll down and press Take me to the dispute forum

6. Do as in this picture: (on signature, put your full name).

Then your video should have its audio!

If you can't read, just give me your ID and PW and i will fix it for you

PS: Dont want to take any credit for this... just want people to get their audio back

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Damn awsome, <3

bugabuga

Or you know just dont use copyrighted material.....

Uzu

Or you know just dont use copyrighted material..... [/b]
    u can&#39;t be serious.... if yes, omg... the internet is wrong for you, please delete your contract with your ISP.

SirLoco

thanks for that, you can take the credit ^_^

iTzBryan Senior Member

thanks for that, you can take the credit ^_^[/b]
    This has been common knowledge for months..

bugabuga

u can&#39;t be serious.... if yes, omg... the internet is wrong for you, please delete your contract with your ISP.[/b]
    Well as a working musician I AM serious. Would I wont my music plastered to some 13 year old kids school project of Anime clips poorly edited? No <_<

Well as a working musician I AM serious. Would I wont my music plastered to some 13 year old kids school project of Anime clips poorly edited? No <_<[/b]
    they wouldnt want to use it anyways lol

This has been common knowledge for months..[/b]
    well thanks to this guy, for posting on this forum.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Well as a working musician I AM serious. Would I wont my music plastered to some 13 year old kids school project of Anime clips poorly edited? No <_<[/b]
    If you&#39;re a working musician you should figure that this is free advertisement of your music. Be happy, learn business.

Thanks for your intention, but I found your solution very risky. What you just did was technically claiming your video to be a legal non-copyrighted material, which is probably not I bet. I guess a lot of people don&#39;t get why their audio got shutdown in the first place, but there was a "war" or negotiations broke down about a year ago between WMG and YouTube, sadly enough WMG owns tons of rights to pretty much all these artist we use in our videos. Therefore.. No, it&#39;s not legal according to the law to use these music in our video, and yes, you need approval from the copyright holder (WMG) in order to use the music. So, the conclusion would be if you claim this video to be something that&#39;s not, then I bet next time they catch you, your YouTube account might get banned/deleted.

You might want to check the list of the artists first, before you want to do this. WMG is behind all this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warne...c_Group_artists

Banned

Thanks for your intention, but I found your solution very risky. What you just did was technically claiming your video to be a legal non-copyrighted material, which is probably not I bet. I guess a lot of people don&#39;t get why their audio got shutdown in the first place, but there was a "war" or negotiations broke down about a year ago between WMG and YouTube, sadly enough WMG owns tons of rights to pretty much all these artist we use in our videos. Therefore.. No, it&#39;s not legal according to the law to use these music in our video, and yes, you need approval from the copyright holder (WMG) in order to use the music. So, the conclusion would be if you claim this video to be something that&#39;s not, then I bet next time they catch you, your YouTube account might get banned/deleted.

You might want to check the list of the artists first, before you want to do this. WMG is behind all this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warne...c_Group_artists[/b]

First of all, never use a wikipedia link as a referense. Specially one who hasn&#39;t been aproved since 2007.

Second. Your "guesses" are not essential in this topic.

If you have an opinion, you have to have som real referenses, we can&#39;t just take your word. But we do this to share our videos to eachother, and not to earn any money out of other people&#39;s music.

I am simply posting a solution to get their music back, not a topic to talk about morals, rights and wrongs.

I&#39;m not here to questioning about people&#39;s moral, rights or wrongs. I myself is also affected by this stupid event on YouTube, so it&#39;s not like I don&#39;t appreciate this solution. In fact, when I looked at the title I was hoping for some sort of a technical adjustment (hack or something), but turned out to be another dead end fighting against the law, which you can&#39;t win.
    About you judge my references, where else do you want? This WMG war was written all over the places on internet, even tons of people on YouTube posted all kind of videos about it (hatred, battling WMG, list of WMG artist etc.). If you can&#39;t even take the information from Wiki, then I don&#39;t get where else you can.
    And finally about my "guesses", I never post a wild guess based on nothing, I had seen and watched many KO videos, so I know more or less what kind of music people trend to use, and mostly they step over WMG&#39;s toes eventually with their music.

Again, you are welcome to use this solution, I just don&#39;t want to do it myself as I know the music I used are owned by WMG, just like many other people who got their music shutdown.

Off-topic: To cheer those victims up a bit, here is a funny video to tell this whole story about WMG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rxZQOBFm-c

bugabuga

If you&#39;re a working musician you should figure that this is free advertisement of your music. Be happy, learn business.[/b]
    Contrary to popular belief not all advertisement is good advertisement.

SirLoco

This has been common knowledge for months..[/b]
    I didn&#39;t really bother to look because i wasn&#39;t worried about my videos to much, maybe you should of been helpfull and posted it up for some people then if you knew about this for a month instead of critizing the people who just found out, hmm?

Banned

You are a superstar noobie salmin.

I did what you said, and it removed the dispute, but the audio hasn&#39;t come back yet, thanks for the info, and i&#39;ll check up later. <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    12-31-2022, 07:48 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 5
    01-30-2011, 09:14 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-02-2010, 11:39 AM