Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Is this how the war in Iraq should be fought?

This is a discussion on Is this how the war in Iraq should be fought? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Gratz ppl. U just became stupid puppets on the hands of some smart ppl, who understand what media can do. ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Gratz ppl. U just became stupid puppets on the hands of some smart ppl, who understand what media can do.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    The guys in the helicopter don't represent all Americans you twat, the war was a controversy it wasn't agreed upon by every single human being in America. The funny thing is you and Nick are both generalizing the idea that all Americans have a generalized thought on the war and terrorism. Do you know why this is funny? your generalizing a supposedly 'generalized' idea, which makes you the moron. I rather fight over terrorism or "oil" then religion any day, the fact that people can fight over 'holy' bullshit and 'gods' who they never even seen or met is purely maniacal.

@ Nick, this isn't the U.S media were talking about here, its global reports and news. The fact that you can't wrap your mind that theres more then 1 country on this earth with a bad reputation or history is pathetic. Everything is supposedly a cover up or has a 2nd story to it, yet you were never there to experience any of the things that happened. In addition you just stated "BBC news in CANADA" had a bullshit story, yet at the same time you sound like America is the only one doing it. By the way, i wasn't even born in America, im European, but all this trash about how America is the only country doing bad things bla bla bla is just senseless banter.
    I'm not the one who compared America to terrorism.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    I'm not the one who compared America to terrorism.
    No i didn't compare America to terrorism, how you got that impression is beyond me. As a previous poster pointed out, there were in fact guns on the scene, not just camera's. However, i stated killing them all like that wasn't the best choice. Once again claiming that all Americans are this and that just makes you a hypocrite, and its because of people like you conflicts like this happen.

"These guys in the helicopter are obviously doing something wrong, but what happened on 9/11 when people were just going about their daily lives without any wars of conflicts and planes smashed into buildings in 3 different states. "

You say, the chopper gunner/pilot were sick fucks, but hey, what about 9/11.

You compare terrorism with Americans.

I say, the bombardment of baghdad in the middle of the night on civillian parts of cities is more of a terrorism than 9/11. Especially because it's coming of a country, that is supposed to be a role model, since it's the most powerful one.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Once again, you make my point Nick. You claim the massive killings of Muslim Bosnians were a counter attack because they killed innocent people while men were not home. Yet this does not explain the Muslim part, why muslims? What is the difference between this supposed scenario and American troops killing people in Iraq AFTER thousands of innocent lives were taken on September 11th?
    Once again Pat, you didn't get my point. It's not the concern of the dead people in the video,... as I said, it's warfare, stuff like that happens all the time... it's just the fact that US covers up the story like they always do in any bad situation that might effect them negatively. And don't try and deny it... there is no other countries that are the main news net station.... it's all US.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

wats the point of this topic?? really.

ok yea the soldiers killed people who they THOUGHT were carrying weapons. sadly they were wrong and this happened. they definitely should of looked more carefully but if i was in that situation i wouldnt say "WAIT that kinda looks like an rpg let me delay a couple a seconds and wait till he fires so i can find out" sucks it had to be that way but it is

so for the killings i see it as common sad mistake of war. its not like if terrorist dont do this shit.

what i DO see wrong is they way they treat the bodies after that. why da fuck u gonna run over a dead body.. no matter wat race u should always respect the dead.

the other thing that bothered me is that how much it was covered up at the moment u find out u killed innocent make a public apology holy fuck man this shit just fuels the fucking war.

is it hard to say "u know we fucked up we should of been more careful but we thought we were in immediate danger and we had to take measures to protect ourselves."

all this did was fuel anti american bullshit like wats going on this thread.

b4 anyone says anything.

Im totally against the war we have bigger fucking problems that that fake ass bullshit over there.

i am american

and i agree people here in a america blindly follow news media

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Once again Pat, you didn't get my point. It's not the concern of the dead people in the video,... as I said, it's warfare, stuff like that happens all the time... it's just the fact that US covers up the story like they always do in any bad situation that might effect them negatively. And don't try and deny it... there is no other countries that are the main news net station.... it's all US.
    100 % with u on this

"These guys in the helicopter are obviously doing something wrong, but what happened on 9/11 when people were just going about their daily lives without any wars of conflicts and planes smashed into buildings in 3 different states. "

You say, the chopper gunner/pilot were sick fucks, but hey, what about 9/11.

You compare terrorism with Americans.

I say, the bombardment of baghdad in the middle of the night on civillian parts of cities is more of a terrorism than 9/11. Especially because it's coming of a country, that is supposed to be a role model, since it's the most powerful one.

just cuz we are a role model doesnt mean we gonna lets some religious psychos prison fuck us.

its not about revenge or getting even. its a lot more complicated than that.

if u have 30 people that are more than capable of killing 5000 would u sacrifice 50 innocent lives to kill those 30?

its not an easy decision is it?

A RPG is nothing dangerous for an apache with like 4-5 km distance.

About the 50/30/5000 thing. What I ment with my reply is, that the bombardment (official strike of an army of a country) on baghdad in night is worse than an act of terrorism.

The "religious psycho's" are criminal and not "religious psycho's" and have to be dealt like criminals. The innocent people died in iraq and afghanistan had nothing to do with these mentioned cons.

A RPG is nothing dangerous for an apache with like 4-5 km distance.

About the 50/30/5000 thing. What I ment with my reply is, that the bombardment (official strike of an army of a country) on baghdad in night is worse than an act of terrorism.

The "religious psycho's" are criminal and not "religious psycho's" and have to be dealt like criminals. The innocent people died in iraq and afghanistan had nothing to do with these mentioned cons.

ok so put yourself on ours shoes. wat if some of our criminals hijacked some of ur planes and slammed it onto one of ur towers. killing innocent people. im sure u wouldnt be saying wat u are right now.

see problem with U.S is that this "war on terror" has gone to places were it shouldnt have gone 2 at all. the targets were al al qaeda or however u spell it. bam kill em/ end war but now we went to iraq to kill a "ruthless dictator" and now i dont even know wat the fuck we doing there.

back on point.

the reason i call em religious psychos is cuz they use kuran in order to justify their hate crimes. blah blah blah alla this alla that.

na mother fucker allah didnt tell u to take down those towers allah doesnt tell u to decapitate people. its ur own sick mind *no flames on anyone just wat i would say to a terrorist*

that why i call em religious psychos cuz they twisted something beautiful into something perverse and evil.

and its the same shit.

about twin towers vs baghad bombings.

they are both acts of terrorism

not one is worse than the other cuz innocent people died on both

so get off the high horse.

and

about the rpg. u think they wanna risk getting shot by one of those?? even if chances are low would u wanna be shot by one of those?

remember they cant set a delay on the rpg so it doesnt even have to hit them just be around them to explode

Stash of advanced RPGs found in Afghanistan

WASHINGTON — U.S. and coalition forces in Afghanistan have discovered a rare cache of sophisticated weapons designed to kill troops with a lethal spray of ball bearings, according to a report confirmed by military officials.

Troops uncovered 89 anti-personnel rocket-propelled grenades after their patrol was fired on by insurgents in late June, according to the Triton Report. The Pentagon uses the report, produced by the British firm HMS, for information on global terrorist attacks.

The report notes that Shiite insurgents in Iraq have been photographed carrying similar weapons. They are known as Type 69 airburst, anti-personnel rockets. The rockets are designed to hit the ground near troops, bounce 6 feet and explode, killing those within 15 yards with a shower of 800 ball bearings.

In Afghanistan, the weapons were seized in Khost province, which borders Pakistan. Insurgents plan and launch attacks from havens in Pakistan.

The weapons are rarely found in Afghanistan, said Army Capt. Christian Patterson, a military spokesman there. Their presence, he said, has not changed enemy tactics or how U.S. and Afghan forces pursue insurgents. He said he could not speculate about who supplied the weapons to insurgents.

Charles McMinn, deputy research manager for HMS, said the source of the weapons is unclear. They have been found in Iraq, which bought thousands of them under Saddam Hussein, he said. There is no evidence the rockets in Afghanistan came from Iraq, he said.

Their presence in Afghanistan indicates that the Taliban, the hard-line Islamic movement that ruled there until 2001, can get its hands on increasingly sophisticated weaponry. The rockets are well-suited to combat in open terrain, McMinn said.

“It demonstrates the Taliban have the logistical capability to secure the right weapons for the environment,” McMinn said.

Dakota Wood, a military analyst at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, said Iran has been linked to supplying insurgents in Iraq with advanced weaponry, including armor-piercing roadside bombs. There are also groups in Pakistan capable of supplying weapons to insurgents. U.S. forces also collected 61 anti-tank weapons and 25 mortars from the cache.

The anti-personnel weapons could be a reaction to improved tactics and armor used by U.S. troops, Wood said. The Pentagon has been sending hundreds of new armored vehicles to Afghanistan to better protect troops there.

”The enemy responds with their own improved tactics and better munitions,” Wood said.

The ultimate solution, he said, is to gather better intelligence on insurgents, killing or capturing them and improving the quality of local security forces.
    gotten from here Stash of advanced RPGs found in Afghanistan

Of course it's sad if you get attacked by terrorists and lose like 3000 lifes. But what difference will other innocent peoples deaths make? Instead of "War on terror", they've should had a task force to do this instead of rushing with the entire armada of united states.

On the other hand, they found Saddam in a hole in short time, while they look out for osama bin ladin since 9/11

thats why i wrote this.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    see problem with U.S is that this "war on terror" has gone to places were it shouldnt have gone 2 at all. the targets were al al qaeda or however u spell it. bam kill em/ end war but now we went to iraq to kill a "ruthless dictator" and now i dont even know wat the fuck we doing there.

i totally agree this war on terror is just plain stupid we didnt even end up chasing the people we were originally after

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Thats government and media, does that give anyone on this forum the right to say that all Americans were in favor of war, are racist, are stupid, are obese etc etc, that doesn't have nothing to do with the war and what the media/troops are doing.

@ aligator, im not comparing Americans to terrorists, im comparing the situations and what happened. Theres a difference between killing people who look like they have guns, and killing thousands of innocent people in buildings/planes going about their lives. Once again, as someone else mentioned, if you pause the video you will see that their are in fact guns.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Thats government and media, does that give anyone on this forum the right to say that all Americans were in favor of war, are racist, are stupid, are obese etc etc, that doesn't have nothing to do with the war and what the media/troops are doing.

@ aligator, im not comparing Americans to terrorists, im comparing the situations and what happened. Theres a difference between killing people who look like they have guns, and killing thousands of innocent people in buildings/planes going about their lives. Once again, as someone else mentioned, if you pause the video you will see that their are in fact guns.
    No it doesn't mean that the actions of the government and media should be generlized onto the American citizen population, but however, if you are defending what the situation then how can I not.... it just gives me a reason to do so as you are one of the many within the population.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Enough out of you pink fluffy.
    I'm done with you, and aligator, for whatever reason you generalize every American as stupid, racist, and hateful, you're both just hell bent on hating us, fuck both of you and everyone who thinks like you.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast