Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If you ever wonder what is Atomic Bomb

This is a discussion on If you ever wonder what is Atomic Bomb within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; It will destroy , not really sure if half world , but really huge dmg , atleast the people not ...
Page: 2

aero

It will destroy , not really sure if half world , but really huge dmg , atleast the people not suffer that much .[/b]
    Do you know how big the earth is?

Do you know how big the earth is?[/b]
    I do , its all about the bomb size ofcorse , so you cant say i was wrong.
    Also countires not using it since they will die / get hurt also , for example if Iraq use it against Israel , they can say bb to Iraq / Iran and all the arab countries in the area , so again , its all about the bomb size , and as usual , Atom bomb , its big.

Robokill

I do , its all about the bomb size ofcorse , so you cant say i was wrong.
    Also countires not using it since they will die / get hurt also , for example if Iraq use it against Israel , they can say bb to Iraq / Iran and all the arab countries in the area , so again , its all about the bomb size , and as usual , Atom bomb , its big.[/b]
    but what country is stupid enough to make an atomic bomb big enough to affect surrounding neutral countries and therefore bring a war against themselves...? Certainly every country has at least 1 smart person in the government don't they?

but what country is stupid enough to make an atomic bomb big enough to affect surrounding neutral countries and therefore bring a war against themselves...? Certainly every country has at least 1 smart person in the government don't they?[/b]
    I dont wanna say something becuse it will be again flame topic , but ill say it anyway ( not just to make it flame topic , only to answer the question ) and hope Aligator going to understand.
    Arabs in Israel prefer to suicide but to kill more people with them.
    Suicide killers killing themself by bombs which explode on Jew's , in Bus , malls and much more places.
    Some people prefer to die but to kill thier enemies , so they can make really huge bombs to destroy thier big enemies and even die with them , i hope i answerd your question , again Aligator its the true and i not going to say the same things again , just ignore it.
    Heroshima , wasnt big enough to destroy many places? ...

Robokill

I dont wanna say something becuse it will be again flame topic , but ill say it anyway ( not just to make it flame topic , only to answer the question ) and hope Aligator going to understand.
    Suicide killers killing themself by bombs which explode on Jew's , in Bus , malls and much more places.
    Some people prefer to die but to kill thier enemies , so they can make really huge bombs to destroy thier big enemies and even die with them , i hope i answerd your question , again Aligator its the true and i not going to say the same things again , just ignore it.
    Heroshima , wasnt big enough to destroy many places? ...[/b]
    I think you've got the wrong impression of Arabs, you being a Jew I'd assume your taught the stereotype that they all wanna blow themselves up for the glory of Allah. Truth be told, coming from a Christian here, not all Arabs are bad people. In fact, most are normal people just trying to get by in life like all the rest. The problem comes in when they are taught only certain parts of the Quaran(sp?), also known as radical Islam. You shouldn't hate Muslims, you should hate radical Islamists. Aligator is right in flaming you because you assume all arabs are bad people because of a select few when the ones actually trying to kill you make up less than 1% of Muslims. And while I'm on the topic, they don't just hate jews, they would kill anyone who doesn't share their beliefs. Quit being blinded by a stupid sterotype and open your eyes. Not every Muslim out there is screaming "Praise Allah I will kill the infidels!"

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

lol are u serious? how old are you? if you are 13+, start to go to school ... lol[/b]
    yep after 9/11 they all deserve to get the shit nuked outta them.

I think you've got the wrong impression of Arabs, you being a Jew I'd assume your taught the stereotype that they all wanna blow themselves up for the glory of Allah. Truth be told, coming from a Christian here, not all Arabs are bad people. In fact, most are normal people just trying to get by in life like all the rest. The problem comes in when they are taught only certain parts of the Quaran(sp?), also known as radical Islam. You shouldn't hate Muslims, you should hate radical Islamists. Aligator is right in flaming you because you assume all arabs are bad people because of a select few when the ones actually trying to kill you make up less than 1% of Muslims. And while I'm on the topic, they don't just hate jews, they would kill anyone who doesn't share their beliefs. Quit being blinded by a stupid sterotype and open your eyes. Not every Muslim out there is screaming "Praise Allah I will kill the infidels!"[/b]
    Am i said all arabs bad? i even have arab friends , really nice people and i've respect to them , even in Turkey i been , some of them even speaking Hebrew which is kinda funny , but some of them also hate us , but i have to live with that , i didnt said i hate all the muslims , some of them should be die , others just fine.
    But some others for example in Gaza , they only wanna kill us , just becuse they hate jew's , i hate them also thats mean i should kill them? no i not animal , but bro in a matter of effact its true , they have no problem to kill themself + to kill us with them.
    Aligator again , i dont wanna start the same shit , i only answer to what he said.

diidnt wacth video.. comp being ghayy
    but an atom bomb is not big enough to blow up half the world ^^

teacher was telling u about it, n he should us pictures of on they tested on the islands somehwere 3 small island where the word bikina originated from.. it destroyed the island in the middle.. and crated about a mile into the sea bed.

that big.. but half the world? hehe

no movie shows up when i try to watch it

diidnt wacth video.. comp being ghayy
    but an atom bomb is not big enough to blow up half the world ^^

teacher was telling u about it, n he should us pictures of on they tested on the islands somehwere 3 small island where the word bikina originated from.. it destroyed the island in the middle.. and crated about a mile into the sea bed.

that big.. but half the world? hehe[/b]
    I said half world to mean its really huge dmg , ofcorse its not half but its will hit many countries , and again , its all about the bomb size.

SilicoN

I think you&#39;ve got the wrong impression of Arabs, you being a Jew I&#39;d assume your taught the stereotype that they all wanna blow themselves up for the glory of Allah. Truth be told, coming from a Christian here, not all Arabs are bad people. In fact, most are normal people just trying to get by in life like all the rest. The problem comes in when they are taught only certain parts of the Quaran(sp?), also known as radical Islam. You shouldn&#39;t hate Muslims, you should hate radical Islamists. Aligator is right in flaming you because you assume all arabs are bad people because of a select few when the ones actually trying to kill you make up less than 1% of Muslims. And while I&#39;m on the topic, they don&#39;t just hate jews, they would kill anyone who doesn&#39;t share their beliefs. Quit being blinded by a stupid sterotype and open your eyes. Not every Muslim out there is screaming "Praise Allah I will kill the infidels!"[/b]
    He&#39;s right, It&#39;s a huge dif between Islamists and Muslims. You should check it up.

And about 9/11, Why blow up a whole country because some ppl from this country made something wrong ? Do the ppl in the country deserve to be bombed and lose their homes and familys ?

He&#39;s right, It&#39;s a huge dif between Islamists and Muslims. You should check it up.

And about 9/11, Why blow up a whole country because some ppl from this country made something wrong ? Do the ppl in the country deserve to be bombed and lose their homes and familys ?[/b]
    Why they killed then in the 9.11 innocents people from USA? its the same answer...becuse they dont care , so USA dont need to take care aswell , not Atom ofcorse , but airplane mission could be nice ( i know they aleardy fought with them after the 9/11 , but i just gave you example ) .

Suicide killers killing themself by bombs which explode on Jew&#39;s , in Bus , malls and much more places.
    Heroshima , wasnt big enough to destroy many places? ...[/b]
    "It was hate, not religion, that motivated the horrible acts of septembre 11th"

just as example..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-A8xMhAG7M

SilicoN

Why they killed then in the 9.11 innocents people from USA? its the same answer...becuse they dont care , so USA dont need to take care aswell , not Atom ofcorse , but airplane mission could be nice ( i know they aleardy fought with them after the 9/11 , but i just gave you example ) .[/b]
    So lets say some guys from the country you come from goes and blows up something and then you getting bombed, Would it be okey cuse "They didn&#39;t care about the innocents people in the other country so we deserve this"...
    It&#39;s like a guy jumps from a bridge and die, would you then do the same thing ?

Don&#39;t really know whats goin on in your mind since you think it&#39;s ok to bomb ppl&#39;s homes and kill ppl...

And if im not wrong, They have proof that this 9/11 thing was planed by the U.S government... But not sure, only seen it in a documentary and heard it from other ppl ^^

So lets say some guys from the country you come from goes and blows up something and then you getting bombed, Would it be okey cuse "They didn&#39;t care about the innocents people in the other country so we deserve this"...
    It&#39;s like a guy jumps from a bridge and die, would you then do the same thing ?

Don&#39;t really know whats goin on in your mind since you think it&#39;s ok to bomb ppl&#39;s homes and kill ppl...

And if im not wrong, They have proof that this 9/11 thing was planed by the U.S government... But not sure, only seen it in a documentary and heard it from other ppl ^^[/b]
    Nah , i said i love to kill? you better read more posts of me.
    I mean Arabs killing even thier brothers , they have only murders in thier mind ( in my countey , Israel , Gaza ) they suicide killers , they dont care to die but they want to kill the jew&#39;s with them , this people deserve to die.

p,s SilicoN , you played or play sometime KOSS?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast