Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Im out of words

This is a discussion on Im out of words within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Warning hash scenes http://www.trinkerheim.com/?p=196 i would also like to tell you all that this guy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjbBdDuYtM...feature=related (kenny) has been ...
Page: 1

Warning hash scenes http://www.trinkerheim.com/?p=196

i would also like to tell you all that this guy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjbBdDuYtM...feature=related (kenny) has been caught dou to helpful people on the internett providing the police with info

WTF!

I lol'd.

If people use lifebait such like worms etc, NOBODY says anything. But as soon as it's a meowing cat, it's cruel.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do such things to a kitten either, but you guys are ignorant idiots.

But hey, It's not your fault. It's the laws that are ridiculous, that make people stupid.

It's a law that you cannot use cats as bait but insects/worms are allowed?

I lol'd.

If people use lifebait such like worms etc, NOBODY says anything. But as soon as it's a meowing cat, it's cruel.
    But hey, It's not your fault. It's the laws that are ridiculous, that make people stupid.
    WTF DOSE THAT GOT TO DO WITH PEOPLE BEATING UP PETS or using em as bait=
    It's a law that you cannot use cats as bait but insects/worms are allowed?[/b]
    First of all i've always thought of you as an person talking out of common sense, and maybe even some brains but now thats all gone.

I dont know what to say after reading your post, you just seem like a lost case to me.

Eh worms??? C'mon aligator...

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

like the name of the topic , out of words

First of all i've always thought of you as an person talking out of common sense, and maybe even some brains but now thats all gone.

I dont know what to say after reading your post, you just seem like a lost case to me.[/b]
    Why? The police will be after those fishers that use kittens as bait.
    But all others are allowed to use lifebaits.
    Eh worms??? C'mon aligator...[/b]
    Oh wait, because cats can be hold as pets, they are better animals than any other?

I know, a worm is ugly, can't give any noise (not any we can hear and maybe not at all. Im not a wormexpert) it's worse than a cat? They are alive too when they get to the hook of the rod.

How can you judge over animals like "that's okay" or "oh no, that's cruelty"?

In Spain, they kill yearly thousands of thousands of bulls in their traditional national sports.
    Chinese/Japanese, kill daily a lot of whales that are forbidden.
    Alot of countries kill seals to make women look better.

Now you tell me that is the first thing you ever said "Im out of words"?

And by the way, I lol'd at the topic and not those kittens. For me it's a bad thing too.

alligator.. cats are normal house pets, you wouldnt like if someone fished with your dog ect.

worms are critters that nobody "like" or "care" about.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Actually when i saw this i was out of words.. yep i was ..

BUT

Aligaor have a damn good point. Were killing fcking beef to eat, chickens.. ETC AND ALOT MORE.
    But when it comes to a dog, or a cat anything domestic , everyone starts to cry.

What bout the womens getting beat each days?.. Or the drug dealers, or the fcking murderes?.. We all have to care about that before care about a cat.

Anyway, yes it is sad seeing this... I do have an heart, but we have more importants things to do before taking some faggyass to prison for torturing a cat, while some fags killing/Beating/Violing womens get nothing.

Thats only my point of logic too...

worms are critters that nobody "like" or "care" about.[/b]
    That's what I mean. Did you even bother reading my second reply to this topics?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Oh wait, because cats can be hold as pets, they are better animals than any other?[/b]
    worms are not animals but insects. and 99% of the population hates insects. however with animals its more like the opposite.

worms are not animals but insects. and 99% of the population hates insects. however with animals its more like the opposite.[/b]
    Insects = Animals. I don't really see any point beside of that "99% of the population hates insects"

So just because you hate somebody/something you are allowed to kill it? Wow, if that was only true.

auditurbo4

alligator...fishing is a sport right?

So tell me if fishing will keep going on for the rest of eternity what would you rather have?

- People fishing with mammals, or insects? I hope you know this is a rhetorical question...

Actually when i saw this i was out of words.. yep i was ..

BUT

Aligaor have a damn good point. Were killing fcking beef to eat, chickens.. ETC AND ALOT MORE.
    But when it comes to a dog, or a cat anything domestic , everyone starts to cry.

What bout the womens getting beat each days?.. Or the drug dealers, or the fcking murderes?.. We all have to care about that before care about a cat.

Anyway, yes it is sad seeing this... I do have an heart, but we have more importants things to do before taking some faggyass to prison for torturing a cat, while some fags killing/Beating/Violing womens get nothing.

Thats only my point of logic too...[/b]
    Beef isn't an animal.
    The difference is, it's humanly. Are you going to compare a violent murder to a person being taken off life support? Or death by lethal injection? The animal was clearly in pain. Animals are needed for us to survive, it's survival of the fittest, happens everywhere in nature, it's not abuse or some crime, whilst killing animals for your sport or hobbie is ( to an extent, aka fishing people may call it a sport or hobbie, but it's more of a way to gain food ), and it is frankly disgusting how someone can play with another living, breathing things life for fun.

I've always hated people who try to stray the real picture of the situation and make people who care about animal abuse look like jerks. Sure, murders, rapes, violence is happening all around us, that is clear, and yes it is sickening, but there is nothing we can do about it most of the time, if there was I and most people would. We do care about it before cats and dogs and "shit", but doesn't mean we or a specified group ( animal police, shelters, etc ) can't make it their job to protect animals or just not like to see them in distress, and by doing that makes them care more about an animal then a human life?!!

alligator...fishing is a sport right?

So tell me if fishing will keep going on for the rest of eternity what would you rather have?

- People fishing with mammals, or insects? I hope you know this is a rhetorical question...[/b]
    I don't care actually. But idiots that think it's cruel to use kittens as lifebait but ignore the others that use insects, should be the baits themselves.
    I don't mind, anyone using kittens as baits. In this fucked up world, that is one of the less evil things.

To answer your question, I wouldn't like to see any of those lifebaits. It is true, that lifebait is usually best for fishing (personal experience), but rather use nonorganic baits. You start to classify that "some" animals aren't allowed to be used as baits and some are.
    About fishing as sport. I disrespect ALL fishers that fish for fun only. Whenever I go to fishing, I also eat them later. But not just hehe I got one, let it suffer on your hook and later let them free, with heavily injured mouth.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast