Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adi

Israel and Palestine, an animated introduction

This is a discussion on Israel and Palestine, an animated introduction within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Israel and Palestine, an animated introduction - YouTube If its not allowed, just delete it...
Page: 1

Default Israel and Palestine, an animated introduction

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

why wouldnt it be allowed?

i'd like to see peoples views on whats happening atm

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    i'd like to see peoples views on whats happening atm
    It'll just make here politic arguements and people who agree/disagree with this topic will start flamming each other.

For example, I could type here my opinion about this as a person that was born&raised in Israel, but then someone who disagree with me or got no clue will come and comment
    here with something that doesn't make any sense or whatever.

I don't see any point of keeping a topic like this opened, it just brings people to start fighting with each other.
    Weez likes this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    my opinion about this as a person that was born&raised in Israel
    No matter where have you been born, and raised. If that is what shapes your opinion, you are sheep. If you were liberated person you would not shape your opinions based on such things. This has nothing to do with country you are from. Me for example, I disagree with almost everything my government does, because they do more harm than good..
    I don't see any point of keeping a topic like this opened, it just brings people to start fighting with each other.
    Isnt it better to fight over each other on internet than in real life? Maybe you can find out here that your "enemies" are nice people and make friends instead of fights.
    Yes I know topics like this doesnt usually lasts long, and its mainly because people start getting emotional about subject, and thats when it gets out of hands, but still better online, than irl imho.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    No matter where have you been born, and raised. If that is what shapes your opinion, you are sheep. If you were liberated person you would not shape your opinions based on such things. This has nothing to do with country you are from. Me for example, I disagree with almost everything my government does, because they do more harm than good..
    Thats not what I said, could you just read the entire post maybe?
    I ment that I got more information towards this than people from different countries because I'm living here and I have some clue about what's happening
    compared to people from different countries,

Take zuka for example I don't know what kind of story he's believing in.
    For example, I watched just a bit of the video he posted and then I decided that I disagree with most of the stuff she said in that video..
    I just closed it right away and posted my opinion about this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Isnt it better to fight over each other on internet than in real life? Maybe you can find out here that your "enemies" are nice people and make friends instead of fights.
    Yes I know topics like this doesnt usually lasts long, and its mainly because people start getting emotional about subject, and thats when it gets out of hands, but still better online, than irl imho.
    It is better, but what's the point? like you said I might be surprised and some people that I thought who might disgaree with me will actually agree.
    I've seen and heard about more than enough people like that but it won't change the fact that it doesn't really matter...

Bottom line, this is just a waste of time.
    If you want answers just read about this subject and dig into it. I've seen more than enough people that came to me and said that in their country they say X over the news but once they looked into it they realized that what happens is opposite.

*This is just an example in general, not only what happens here nowadays*