Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football

This is a discussion on Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmpnTTdZqQ"][/ame]...
Page: 1

Exclamation Flame war yeaaaaahh >_<

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmpnTTdZqQ"][/ame]
    Last edited by Darki; 10-25-2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: madness

he got to 2nd round of 'Got Talent' yesterday

yotambend

This is awesome but WAY too many people know how to do those kind of things nowdays..
    Didn't see anything new or special in his tricks.. but it's still nice =]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's true many people can do this, it's only to impress though... funny thing is I've seen many really good at doing tricks, but can't play soccer for shit.

awesome skills, anyone who says anything different or sees these skills as "nothing" is a douche bag...

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    awesome skills, anyone who says anything different or sees these skills as "nothing" is a douche bag...
    I am a douche bag lol, cause this as I said is only to impress,... I'd bow down to anyone who is amazing at the actual game and knows how to do these tricks. Trust me on that, you're talking to a guy that has played soccer all his life, provincial that is.

that backwards air jester was sick, don't see too many of those nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I am a douche bag lol, cause this as I said is only to impress,... I'd bow down to anyone who is amazing at the actual game and knows how to do these tricks. Trust me on that, you're talking to a guy that has played soccer all his life, provincial that is.

I don't believe you, dunno about anyone else, you've been caught lying over and over. And honestly, I don't care lol. I just think ur hyper critical remarks of nearly every post show how insecure you are inside and you use criticism and lowering to make ur self feel better about ur insecurities. Nothing's a big deal to you but did anyone say these posts are big deals? They are just posting cool or interesting videos, no one is comparing them to you or u silly life. Hence my continual remarks to you about ur social retardation.

fucking drama queen do this and i will agree with u

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    fucking drama queen do this and i will agree with u
    If you didn't realize from my post, I said people do this to impressive, I can do a few of the tricks as I don't spend all day practicing them, but before practice start we play around with the ball, so you learn a few.

@ Rad_Archer
    Do you want me to take a picture of all the trophies that I've recieved as a provincial soccer player? Search on the internet if you want quicker results, Serbian White Eagles, provincial soccer.

As I said I don't spend time doing these tricks, as a sweeper I'm not even good at deeking people as that's not what the game is about, my specialty on the other hand is kicks, any kind, any power, any angle, and it will hit the spot.

If you didn't realize from my post, I said people do this to impressive, I can do a few of the tricks as I don't spend all day practicing them, but before practice start we play around with the ball, so you learn a few.

@ Rad_Archer
    Do you want me to take a picture of all the trophies that I've recieved as a provincial soccer player? Search on the internet if you want quicker results, Serbian White Eagles, provincial soccer.

As I said I don't spend time doing these tricks, as a sweeper I'm not even good at deeking people as that's not what the game is about, my specialty on the other hand is kicks, any kind, any power, any angle, and it will hit the spot.

No need, like I said, I don't believe anything you say really, I think everything that comes out of your mouth is bs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    No need, like I said, I don't believe anything you say really, I think everything that comes out of your mouth is bs lol.
    lol w'e, you're rejecting proof, good get away brope!!!

take a picture of them with you standing near the trophies.

You miss the point AGAIN lol. I don't need your so called "proof" because I truly believe you are a liar, nothing you say matters because to me your so full of crap lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunters113 View Post
    take a picture of them with you standing near the trophies.

Here you go my friend, had to spend half an hour finding my camera, fitting myself with the trophies in the picture, finding my connection cable... but anything to prove on the haters such as rad.

All soccer trophies, except 1 athlete of the year high school, 1 Toronto MPV in volleyball and 1 medallion for high school basketball.

Case won, once again,... sucks to be you rad.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast