Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lil wayne ft juelz

This is a discussion on Lil wayne ft juelz within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Yeah T.I and wayne are my favourites, ill give you that one ^^...
Page: 2

Boyce

Yeah T.I and wayne are my favourites, ill give you that one ^^

Banned

Thinking Lil Wayne is unique is like thinking Juvenile is a lyricist.

Thinking Lil Wayne is unique is like thinking Juvenile is a lyricist.[/b]
    Thinking NAS is good is like thinking hp pot + minor is better then pure minoring.
    ( I put it in KO terms you seem to always talk about to help you understand. =x )

ooo

How can you even say that wow. Can't even put Lil Wayne in top 10.

Boyce , do you really think I made this video?[/b]
    he think lil wayne is better than nas lol, i wonder where in the us does he live and did he jsut start listen to rap?

Mens

Thinking NAS is good is like thinking hp pot + minor is better then pure minoring.
    ( I put it in KO terms you seem to always talk about to help you understand. =x )[/b]
    Nas and lil wayne are both good. And minor + hp pot > minor, obviously...

Banned

( I put it in KO terms you seem to always talk about to help you understand. =x )[/b]
    All I seem to talk about on a Knight Online forum is about Knight online. Wow , how stupid of me . Chris Benoit plz

Nas is a legend.

Lil Wayne is just another down south rapper with a few punch lines. His music is enjoyable , but so is Soulja Boy's in certain environments.

MirZa117

Nas is a legend.[/b]
    Nas a legend? ahhah :lol:
    he just had 1 good album and the rest was shit tbh. Hes the most overrated rapper alive, ppl who didn't hear Illmatic and did hear his other albums would prolly say that he sucks.

His music is enjoyable , but so is Soulja Boy's in certain environments.[/b]
    NO.

lupe fiasco>

he just had 1 good album and the rest was shit tbh. Hes the most overrated rapper alive, ppl who didn't hear Illmatic and did hear his other albums would prolly say that he sucks.
    NO.[/b]
    Stillmatic is the best rap album ever!

MirZa117

Stillmatic is the best rap album ever![/b]
    LOL :lol:
    well, everyones entitled to their own opinion i guess... :lol:

lil_mageskillz

Its all about The Game theres your answer...

Banned

NO.[/b]
    One good album?
    Talk to me when you learn music.And if you haven't enjoyed, or seen people enjoying a Soulja Boy song at the club you should get out more.

the word bitch pops up in my mind every time i hear lil wayne ;\

MirZa117

Talk to me when you learn music.[/b]
    Aight, I'm ready.
    And if you haven't enjoyed, or seen people enjoying a Soulja Boy song at the club you should get out more.[/b]
    Oh, I do get out. Probably more than you seeing as you're a lvl 75+ KO addict with 1.6k posts ;o
    And check out my location. If you were actually smart enough you'd know that we don't speak English in Bosnia, so in clubs we don't listen to English music, we listen to Bosnian music.

Banned

Aight, I'm ready.

Oh, I do get out. Probably more than you seeing as you're a lvl 75+ KO addict with 1.6k posts ;o
    And check out my location. If you were actually smart enough you'd know that we don't speak English in Bosnia, so in clubs we don't listen to English music, we listen to Bosnian music.[/b]
    Ok, a Bosnian trying to talk about rap and its history. Really no point even having a conversation with you, your not even living in an environment that includes rap.

I didn't know that getting lvl 75+ requires no life. All it actually requires is patients and the ability to stick with one character. The posts count issue I won't even address since thats more about how much you express your opinion. Your making yourself look dumb just stop posting.

If you think that Illmatic is the only good Nas album just Chris Benoit.

P.S.: You quit KO yet your still posting on this forum, sure you get out much?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast