Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Lil wayne ft juelz

This is a discussion on Lil wayne ft juelz within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; 100% agreed wit u there. when fitty, just came out, dat album was hot, everyone luved him. but then he ...
Page: 6

100% agreed wit u there.

when fitty, just came out, dat album was hot, everyone luved him. but then he just turned into a lil snich, n his music is gettin worse n worse. bak on fabolous.

wat bout trade it all part 2? First Time? Baby don't go? make me better? i mean da list goes on. lyrically, he is awesome.[/b]
    yes those songs were good at one point but i cant really listen to any of those anymore beside so into u its kinda weird

btw i do have all those but i just dont listen to them so much unless wmp is on play all

MirZa117

All I need to insult you is to go back and quote you.
    "90% of southern artists are Hip-hop gods."

KOed right there.[/b]
    That isn't an insult. Thats a FACT. But ok... whatever you say I guess.

Spelling errors? Did you just try to diss me with spelling errors? You don't have shit to say , it can't be more obvious.

Point out my errors, I wonder how funny that will be.[/b]
    Are you retarded? I didn't try to "diss" you, I just asked you a simple question and you failed to answer it. But I guess my online game comment was correct, considering the fact you didn't answer my question haha. And you want me to point out your spelling errors? Alright, I will.
    Were done,[/b]
    Aight, your a southern artist stan[/b]
    I realized I was taking to someone who just didn't know music.[/b]
    Most your posts <missing "are" here> just a waste of space[/b]
    All average, but because there southern, people think of them as gods.[/b]
    Why Nas is better then Wayne.[/b]
    Uneducated much?
    And thats just from your last 3 posts, if I were to point out your other spelling errors this topic would soon have 10 pages.

So, I did what you wanted me to do and pointed out your spelling errors. Now I want you to give me a decent response to this post. But I know you won&#39;t cause you&#39;re an idiot and you can&#39;t even think of a good response to it.
    Now you probably won&#39;t respond to this topic 2 days and then you will get some of your buttbuddies to post a smartass comment so you can quote him and agree with him, right? Kinda like what happened with Curly on page 2.

Or you&#39;ll probably just quote me and say some random bullshit which had absolutely nothing to do with what I said in my post. You&#39;ve been doing that the whole time anyway.

^ True, eminem is an innovator, great rapper, producer he did it all. Shame he stepped off the game tho.

The reason I think you have no backup is because you&#39;re and idiot and you&#39;ve once again failed to backup what you&#39;ve already said about 4 times.
    slm?
    Prove it.

Oh nvm, you can&#39;t.
    I think you should do us all a favor and Chris Benoit already. -.-
    Alright, that post was a joke in my eyes but I&#39;ll respond anyway. :lol:

Any average rapper > Nas
    Even Lil Chucky is better than Nas, and the kids 13.

T.I. >>>>>> Your favorite rapper.
    And rofl, your sig cracked me up ^^
    A guy who&#39;s been on ko4life since August &#39;06 and has 2.3k posts got "Warning: Reading KO4Life may be linked to IQ loss." in his sig. I think that just proved how dumb you are.[/b]
    Yay, insulting about forum post count. Its hard to post 4 times a day when your playing the game. Those 4 minutes of my life everyday will be truly be missed.
    And yeah, the reason I stopped reading these forums is because of ignorant fools like you with no style or taste whatsoever.

Seriously, if you think Nas is better than someone like Ludacris or T.I. then you&#39;re the biggest idiot I&#39;ve EVER seen. No kiddin.
    Yes. Yes he can. Actually, he&#39;s a lot better than Nas will ever be.
    Nas is the past, he was good when Illmatic dropped, but that was like 14 years ago. And Lil Wayne is the future of Hip-Hop, and the future&#39;s lookin&#39; very bright.
    Orly? Alright, lets take a look at some of the newest tracks out right now (from the more popular artists ofc).[/b]
    Wait wait.. Hold on. So because Nas&#39; shit is old means he&#39;s whack? Did anyone ever say Nas is the best rapper alive? Nas is puttin out the hottest tracks right now?

No. Saying Nas is one of the best rappers of his time, one to put out some monstrous tracks, some jams that still bump everywhere you go. You probably didn&#39;t know what hip hop was back then. When the Nas vs. Jay-Z thing was goin on that was some real shit. Who cares how old music is, if its good its good. I know some of my favorite shit is throwbacks... I always got some Big L blastin. Your right, the time around Illmatic probably was his peak, but I&#39;m sorry when you try to compare him to some broke ass rappers like Wayne or whoever. You just fail, and need to stop right there.

You got...
    Lupe Fiasco - I Keep it Gutter Like (not southern) Love this song btw.
    Styles P. - Music (not southern)
    Lil Flip & Jay-Z - Deep In The South (southern, but theres also Jay-Z on that track)
    Bow Wow - Money In The Way (not southern)
    Gucci Mane - Never Too Much Money (southern)
    Gorilla Zoe & Sean Kingston - On The Corner (not southern)
    You got that new Young Buck track too but I can&#39;t remember the name...

And of course you got a lot of Lil Wayne tracks out right now, but thats cause his album leaked today..
    As long as you think Nas is anywhere on Lil Wayne&#39;s level you&#39;re just another Nas dick rider.
    People who think Nas, Lil Flip or Rick Ross are lyrical are straight up idiots.
    Lil Flip is horrible, hes almost as bad as Nas. Rick Ross does have a few good songs but he still sucks.
    If you ain&#39;t reading my posts anymore then how do you reply to them? o_O
    Oh nvm, you say the same bullshit in all of your posts anyway.

Get off the music you know nothing about.[/b]
    Besides the fact that Lupes song is like 5 years old from a mixtape that just got brought back and that Stack bundles been dead, its definitely a hot track, just like all of Lupe&#39;s shit. Lupe > Wayne. But you&#39;ve made it obvious already that you prefer some dumbed down crap before lyrics.

And what nooby said before about the whole country thing. Believe it or not that IS an issue. You cannot come talkin about hip hop when you haven&#39;t even been part of the culture. You said it yourself they don&#39;t even play rap in the clubs of Bosnia. (lol) In the streets EVERYONE here knows whats real, the whole nigga nigga bitch hoe thing -- done. Saggy jeans and oversized white T&#39;s-- done. People are feelin lyrics, beats are always great, production, all that. But people want meaning and ideas, not just some stoned ass bullshit. Get with it guy.

Anyway I agree, Lil flip is whack. Rick Ross is whack.
    Thank you for proving the point that southern rap is weak.

But my biggest concern. You were hypin Lil&#39; wayne right before you started talking about lyricists, which sparked a question.
    Do you think Lil&#39; Wayne is lyrical?

Banned

"90% of southern artists are hip-hop gods"

Thats all I need, you already bodied yourself.

And yes Eminem is one of the best, easily top 10. His last album was such a disappointment though. Heard hes putting out a track produced by DJ-premiere, I&#39;m hoping that song resurrects em.

iiason

he&#39;s top 5 in mine.

but definately ain&#39;t 1. he got his own style n all, n he produced..but he just ain&#39;t got the natural feel, i get wit someone like snoop.

MirZa117

Yay, insulting about forum post count. Its hard to post 4 times a day when your playing the game. Those 4 minutes of my life[/b]
    LOL, it takes more than 4 minutes to write 4 posts. Unless you&#39;re a spammer or an idiot. But you&#39;re obviously an idiot, so nvm what I said.

And yeah, the reason I stopped reading these forums is because I&#39;m busy giving noobybooby blowjobs.[/b]
    I know.

Wait wait.. Hold on. So because Nas&#39; shit is old means he&#39;s whack? Did anyone ever say Nas is the best rapper alive? Nas is puttin out the hottest tracks right now?

No. Saying Nas is one of the best rappers of his time, one to put out some monstrous tracks, some jams that still bump everywhere you go. You probably didn&#39;t know what hip hop was back then. When the Nas vs. Jay-Z thing was goin on that was some real shit. Your right, the time around Illmatic probably was his peak, but I&#39;m sorry when you try to compare him to some broke ass rappers like Wayne or whoever. You just fail, and need to stop right there.[/b]
    Of course nobody is saying that Nas is the best rapper alive because everyone knows that he sucks.
    And 1994 is over. Move on.
    I agree Nas was good when Illmatic dropped but that was fucking 14 years ago. And like I&#39;ve already said, 1994 is over. Nobody cares about 1994 anymore. Take a look at Nas now, hes just another wack rapper.

Wayne broke ass rapper? Ahahhah, Lil Wayne is the future of Hip-Hop. Don&#39;t like it? Go listen to Nas and his 14 year old tracks. LOL.

Besides the fact that Lupes song is like 5 years old from a mixtape that just got brought back and that Stack bundles been dead, its definitely a hot track, just like all of Lupe&#39;s shit. Lupe > Wayne. But you&#39;ve made it obvious already that you prefer some dumbed down crap before lyrics.[/b]
    Nobody cares how old the song is. <_<
    And you think Lupe > Wayne? Alright, well, thats your opinion. Lupe is great no doubt about it, but your opinion blows. Sorry.

And what nooby said before about the whole country thing. Believe it or not that IS an issue. You cannot come talkin about hip hop when you haven&#39;t even been part of the culture. You said it yourself they don&#39;t even play rap in the clubs of Bosnia. (lol) In the streets EVERYONE here knows whats real, the whole nigga nigga bitch hoe thing -- done. Saggy jeans and oversized white T&#39;s-- done. People are feelin lyrics, beats are always great, production, all that. But people want meaning and ideas, not just some stoned ass bullshit. Get with it guy.[/b]
    No, lol.
    You and nooby are both from NY, yet you guys don&#39;t know shit about Hip-Hop.

Anyway I agree, Lil flip is whack. Rick Ross is whack.
    Thank you for proving the point that southern rap is weak.[/b]
    Just cause Flip and Ross are bad it means all the other 50+ good southern rappers are bad too lol? Good job, you&#39;ve proved my point about you dickriding anything nooby says.

But my biggest concern. You were talking Lil&#39; wayne all positive right before you started talking about lyricists, which sparked a question.
    Do you think Lil&#39; Wayne is lyrical?[/b]
    Lil Wayne is definitely lyrical. He might not be the best, but he can be a great lyricist if he wants to. Just listen to Lisa Marie for example, the track was released last month and the lyrics are blazin.

And ROFL, I just found this thread...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...0&hl=soulja
    You listen to Soulja Boy? ROFL. Now I know why your posts are so much full of shit. :lol:
    Arguing with a Soulja Boy fan is pointless, now please go back to suckin&#39; nooby&#39;s dick while listening to Crank That.

Btw. I&#39;m sure its Snap and not Step. :lol:

"90% of southern artists are hip-hop gods"

Thats all I need, you already bodied yourself.[/b]
    I love it how you are trying to avoid my posts cause you know I&#39;m right about pretty much everything I said and you can&#39;t prove me wrong. :lol:
    But hey, you got your butt buddy who can write long ass posts for you cause you are too dumb to do that by yourself, right?
    You&#39;re a joke. Go back to school, learn some English and get back at me. I mean, I&#39;m from Bosnia and I didn&#39;t even learn English in school, yet my English is still better than yours. ROFL.

/Chris Benoit pls, its about damn time.

P.S. I hope you get more of your butt buddies to post in here, I love humiliating you guys.

Banned

LOL, it takes more than 4 minutes to write 4 posts. Unless you&#39;re a spammer or an idiot. But you&#39;re obviously an idiot, so nvm what I said.
    I know.
    Of course nobody is saying that Nas is the best rapper alive because everyone knows that he sucks.
    And 1994 is over. Move on.
    I agree Nas was good when Illmatic dropped but that was fucking 14 years ago. And like I&#39;ve already said, 1994 is over. Nobody cares about 1994 anymore. Take a look at Nas now, hes just another wack rapper.

Wayne broke ass rapper? Ahahhah, Lil Wayne is the future of Hip-Hop. Don&#39;t like it? Go listen to Nas and his 14 year old tracks. LOL.
    Nobody cares how old the song is. <_<
    And you think Lupe > Wayne? Alright, well, thats your opinion. Lupe is great no doubt about it, but your opinion blows. Sorry.
    No, lol.
    You and nooby are both from NY, yet you guys don&#39;t know shit about Hip-Hop.
    Just cause Flip and Ross are bad it means all the other 50+ good southern rappers are bad too lol? Good job, you&#39;ve proved my point about you dickriding anything nooby says.
    Lil Wayne is definitely lyrical. He might not be the best, but he can be a great lyricist if he wants to. Just listen to Lisa Marie for example, the track was released last month and the lyrics are blazin.

And ROFL, I just found this thread...
    You listen to Soulja Boy? ROFL. Now I know why your posts are so much full of shit. :lol:
    Arguing with a Soulja Boy fan is pointless, now please go back to suckin&#39; nooby&#39;s dick while listening to Crank That.

Btw. I&#39;m sure its Snap and not Step. :lol:
    I love it how you are trying to avoid my posts cause you know I&#39;m right about pretty much everything I said and you can&#39;t prove me wrong. :lol:
    But hey, you got your butt buddy who can write long ass posts for you cause you are too dumb to do that by yourself, right?
    You&#39;re a joke. Go back to school, learn some English and get back at me. I mean, I&#39;m from Bosnia and I didn&#39;t even learn English in school, yet my English is still better than yours. ROFL.

/Chris Benoit pls, its about damn time.
    P.S. I hope you get more of your butt buddies to post in here, I love humiliating you guys.[/b]
    "90% of southern artists are Hip-Hop gods"

ITS DONE...

You Chris Benoited for everyone right here. Just stop posting after that only random southern stans can take you seriously.

Wayne is more lyrical then Nas
    90% of southern Hip Hop artists are gods

Come on now, you done bodied yourself.

I&#39;m done with this topic. Keep supporting those nursery rhymes.

Come on now, you done bodied yourself.[/b]
    Basically.

And Lol... way to forum troll.
    And its obviously a joke, as no one seriously listens to soulja boy. And either way, I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t get out often but in the club when soulja boy comes on its actually pretty funny shit.

Keep listening to your "future hip hop" and in a year or 2 when you look back at it and see how whack his shit really is you can just think of this and laugh.

Peace, I really don&#39;t care enough to argue cuz im not the one listening to the crap so yeah. Enjoy, I&#39;ll be bumpin my hot shit and you can -- well you can listen to Wayne, and da durty durty.

iiason

soulja boy ain&#39;t the type of music dat u&#39;d listen.

except when u go clubbing. coz it does go off.

MirZa117

"90% of southern artists are Hip-Hop gods"
    ITS DONE...

You Chris Benoited for everyone right here. Just stop posting after that only random southern stans can take you seriously.
    Come on now, you done bodied yourself.
    I&#39;m done with this topic. Keep supporting those nursery rhymes.[/b]
    Thank you for repeating those 2 facts. Too bad you didn&#39;t spell "than" correct. ROFL.
    Maybe in a few years you will finally realize that Nas is crap and that the south is the future of Hip-Hop.

And you already said like 10 times that you&#39;re done with this topic, lol.
    Please post again, who cares if it makes you look dumb? Everyone already knows how retarded you are. ^_^

And Lol... way to forum troll.[/b]
    LOL, the guy with 2.3k posts calling me a forum troll? ahahha, Chris Benoit please.

And its obviously a joke, as no one seriously listens to soulja boy.[/b]
    Yeah, a joke. ROFL. You can&#39;t talk your way outta this. Sorry. You obviously like Soulja Boy.
    I guess you "bodied yourself" ^_^

And either way, I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t get out often but in the club when soulja boy comes on its actually pretty funny shit.[/b]
    Oh, I do get out. Probably more than you.
    And check out my location. If you were actually smart enough you&#39;d know that we don&#39;t speak English in Bosnia, so in clubs we don&#39;t listen to English music, we listen to Bosnian music.[/b]

Keep listening to your "future hip hop" and in a year or 2 when you look back at it and see how whack his shit really is you can just think of this and laugh.[/b]
    Doubt it.

Peace, I really don&#39;t care enough to argue cuz im not the one listening to the crap so yeah.[/b]
    Yeah, I&#39;m sure you&#39;re not the one listening to the crap. :lol:

And if you don&#39;t care enough to argue then how come you edited your last post like 3 times? lol.

Enjoy, I&#39;ll be bumpin my hot shit and you can -- well you can listen to Wayne, and da durty durty.[/b]
    Hot shit? You mean Soulja Boy and Nas with his 14 year old tracks? LMFAO.
    And yeah man, you&#39;re a reeeaaaal gangsta fo sho!

Crank dat Curly boy! LOL

And how come you guys post almost at the same time?
    Soulja Girl posted only 7 mins after the Nas dickrider. o_O You talk on msn about what you&#39;re gonna post or something? LOL. Pathetic. Get out some more pls, or just Chris Benoit and end it all.

If you get like 20 more friends to help you in this argument, maybe you&#39;ll have a chance to win actually. But I doubt it cause you probably don&#39;t even have so many friends.

DarK

I dunno maybe its because your first language is Bosnian, but from what i remember that picture of curly&#39;s was clearly labeled underneath, and thats not his normal clothing

ps. most new rap sounds the same, including lil&#39; wayne..... just my opinion. maybe you should let other people have theirs too

MirZa117

I dunno maybe its because your first language is Bosnian, but from what i remember that picture of curly&#39;s was clearly labeled underneath, and thats not his normal clothing

[/b]
    Yeah my first language is Bosnian, so what? My English is just fine considering the fact that I didn&#39;t even learn it in school. And I think I&#39;ve already proved that my English is better than noobybooby&#39;s, and he&#39;s from NY.
    And I don&#39;t remember the picture being labeled or anything.

ps. most new rap sounds the same, including lil&#39; wayne..... just my opinion. maybe you should let other people have theirs too[/b]
    I do let other people have their opinions, but if someone says something like "Nas> Wayne North/Midwest > South. These are facts not opinions" I just gotta prove him wrong.

Anyways, I don&#39;t wanna argue with a mod. Don&#39;t feel like getting in any trouble or something. <_<

DarK

Well that was a good answer

btw, dont worry about me being a mod bcuz i cant do shit unless you were in vent

iiason

Well that was a good answer
    btw, dont worry about me being a mod bcuz i cant do shit unless you were in vent [/b]
    DarK is gay

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456