My Body Transformation - 2 years skinny to ripped natural

This is a discussion on My Body Transformation - 2 years skinny to ripped natural within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN3HNvNhSGA]My Body Transformation - 2 years skinny to ripped natural - YouTube[/ame] was bored so I made a flexxxxxx video, ...
Page: 1

Default My Body Transformation - 2 years skinny to ripped natural

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN3HNvNhSGA]My Body Transformation - 2 years skinny to ripped natural - YouTube[/ame]

was bored so I made a flexxxxxx video, flame on pokémon :3

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Now just get a tan and move to Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Now just get a tan and move to Jersey.
    Well said... lol

Work on your legs bro and your back. I have been lifting for 8 year now. I think you need more back and leg muscles.

Oh, I would loose the hair style (:

Nice going. Dont stop !

nice progress over there, I have started 2 weeks ago and im using whey protein and some vitamns and crap ill start taking pictures like you and hopefully ill have my transformation :P

Really nice, you worked hard on it as I can see!

How tall are you?
    What is your age?

I'm also working out for a couple of years now, after I had to stop with Tae kwon-do because of my job I just kept going to the gym and get bulked up.

I eat alot of 4 grains macaroni, tuna, bananas, red meat and chicken and many kind of nuts.
    I drink mainly milk and alot of water.

Have you got any tips? Oh and yeah, work on the legs too, like stated above )

Edit: Get rid of that emo look, like wtf, in Holland people like that don't have friends or a life :|

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Edit: Get rid of that emo look, like wtf, in Holland people like that don't have friends or a life :|
    +1 same in america

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It's just dedication honestly. If you are dedicated to eat healthy, and work out almost regularly, you will succeed.

However, to get technical, I myself have been working out for the past 3 years,... I've seen alot of progression, but this is definitely much better. As I said, it might be the fact that I'm not consistent, as to be honest, I go to the gym whenever I feel like it, so sometimes it's once a day, and sometimes like once a month. For the past month it's been once a day. But anyways, all factors aside, I'd like to know your routine as well.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It's just dedication honestly. If you are dedicated to eat healthy, and work out almost regularly, you will succeed.

However, to get technical, I myself have been working out for the past 3 years,... I've seen alot of progression, but this is definitely much better. As I said, it might be the fact that I'm not consistent, as to be honest, I go to the gym whenever I feel like it, so sometimes it's once a day, and sometimes like once a month. For the past month it's been once a day. But anyways, all factors aside, I'd like to know your routine as well.
    Just take Nitric Oxides if you wanna get big xD. I for one have been trying to do nothing but lose weight, so I go to the gym regularly for cardio/burnouts, once I get down low enough (Which I am right now) I'll start building muscle mass again though.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It all comes to your muscle structure as well. I'm lucky to be one of those people who gain muscle easily. You don't need any special diets, just have a regular gym routine, look what you eat and get enough rest.

tinnyest ninja can take u down with one touch to your body...
    they have muscles but we have brains we can take them down (from :ninja turtles.years years ago )

ohh thank u guys *,*

well tbh its only about motivation and dedication, as long as you work out at least 5 days a week u will grow a bigger muscle mass, but for a ripped body its all about a good diet, mine has been brow rice, baked potato, oatmeal green beans, broccoli, chicken, turkey, lean fish.
    Dry oats mixed with water and eggs to breakfast

and to answer SirS question, I'm 19 (turning 20 in 20 days) 178cm tall