My media! looking for clients :P

This is a discussion on My media! looking for clients :P within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; well i am a freelance web designer, i am currently looking for some clients to build website PSD's for them, ...
Page: 1

Aquarius

well i am a freelance web designer, i am currently looking for some clients to build website PSD's for them, i will provide 2 pieces of work i have recently made just so you can get a view of what i make!

Preview 1: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5...bbannermm5.jpg
    Knight Online KODB.info banner

Preview 2: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8175/gamesitegi7.jpg
    this a website i have recently sold

(i ask that you do not rip any of the images i have shown thanks)

as i have said i am looking for Clients, to build up my portfolio which is in the making and to bring in a little extra cash.
    if you need a website PSD Only, for your Knight Online clan, or any other project you are working on then give me a pm or post here!

and to also let you know i do not charge over the top prices as most company's charge in the region of 200 - 600$ per PSD mine are from a basic price of 30$ up to 150$!

so just give me a pm or post thanks!

xanarchistx

It's not even that hard. You probably used some Microsoft Frontpage type PHP Program..

Learn the language and start writing in notepad like a REAL coder. Customation is unlimited with notepad editing.
    I can't stand all these kids who think they know PHP/HTML because they can copy scripts and tutorials, or use programs to generate their code for them...

KirbyKommando

It's not even that hard. You probably used some Microsoft Frontpage type PHP Program..

Learn the language and start writing in notepad like a REAL coder. Customation is unlimited with notepad editing.
    I can't stand all these kids who think they know PHP/HTML because they can copy scripts and tutorials, or use programs to generate their code for them...[/b]
    He said he doesn't code , he only makes PSD's.

Anyway, even if you made complete websites for a small price like that, noone on this forum will buy them, you might aswell delete this topic before hordes of haters spot it.

Aquarius

yea well it was worth a try as i know alot of americans are into this sort of thing :P as for the other guy read a topic before posting..

PEACh

thats really nice kodb banner.

Aquarius

thanks

Kreeden

I can't stand all these kids who think they know PHP/HTML because they can copy scripts and tutorials, or use programs to generate their code for them...[/b]
    I agree. I've been coding since about 11 - 12 years old, all notepad right here. Made me a better coder without a doubt. (PHP)

Ezquerra

nice one