Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

My new toy :)

This is a discussion on My new toy :) within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; can it run on water..?...
Page: 5

can it run on water..?

To be honest mate, i think it kinda sucks. If you are street racing against gangsters and pimps then you want to look the part, you need to present an image that says "I'm not here to fuck around, I'm here to take your money". The chicks aren't interested in some scrub with genuine BMW parts, they want the NOS and the body kits. So as a gift to you, I will show you what your car could look like if you gave it the style it deserves:

nice edit zero XD and... rly nice car felix U_U i like the pimped one and the classic one =o.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

To be honest mate, i think it kinda sucks. If you are street racing against gangsters and pimps then you want to look the part, you need to present an image that says "I'm not here to fuck around, I'm here to take your money". The chicks aren't interested in some scrub with genuine BMW parts, they want the NOS and the body kits. So as a gift to you, I will show you what your car could look like if you gave it the style it deserves:

[/b]
    lmao, very nice edit :lol:

I think it looks pretty good, get some BBS rims and everything will be real nice ^^, I would just keep it original for the most part and just do a couple things like suspension, and BBS rims.

P.S. Your bmw looks mint! nice buy.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Suspension is lowered , any lower and it's so low you can't beat speed bumps.

I have a set of orginal BBS's rims as back up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345