nazi king!

This is a discussion on nazi king! within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFgnhBuejyY EDIT:Before you think I am suporting hitler i am not im showing how disney used aspects of nazis with ...
Page: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFgnhBuejyY

EDIT:Before you think I am suporting hitler i am not im showing how disney used aspects of nazis with the "evil" person scar so dont give me no comments fuk u blah blah blah

Delete this post admins.

Go hell you and Hitler ,why you post kind of nazi's like him , when many people said this forum start to be racist , you didnt say something about jew , but im jew and this gay Hitler , did many bad things for jew's , anyway delete.

Or you can edit it , anyway you wont get good comments for it.

poiz3n

rofl im so fucking lost, watch that when ur baked kid rofl

Delete this post admins.

Go hell you and Hitler ,why you post kind of nazi's like him , when many people said this forum start to be racist , you didnt say something about jew , but im jew and this gay Hitler , did many bad things for jew's , anyway delete.

Or you can edit it , anyway you wont get good comments for it.[/b]
    first of all u need to calm the fuk down i didnt say i was suporting him i was mearly showing how disney used similar aspects of nazis with scar okay so u need to use ur fuken head first okay?

Ripper_of_romania

you guys watch too much cartoons

Besides... one of our mods is a nazi. zzz fucking schrotti. he's so annoying and always has been.

UsedFromDiez

um wow...I was looking at the side and I found this hitler techno XD Hitler Techno

Banned

:|

sophiem

this is realy amature to post it, just delete it.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

I love how all the jewish people come here and will cry...

Theres nothing offensive about that movie, learn english and listen to what the movie was saying lol..

Its kinda gay though anyway so meh, but its not really saying anything bad... just that the guy in lion king is like hitler O.o

I love how all the jewish people come here and will cry...

Theres nothing offensive about that movie, learn english and listen to what the movie was saying lol..
    Its kinda gay though anyway so meh, but its not really saying anything bad... just that the guy in lion king is like hitler O.o[/b]
    finaly >.<

peterX

There will be some tihngs in life that will charactrise signs of evil dictatorship the may closly or complete resemble Hittler
    true and and false
    but if Disney use Hitler for scar they have his reason in the end Kids childern know Scar
    was an evil asss uncle whore who killed simba dad and in the end simba killed me back :lol:

so umm, yes nazism was a treble thing, (im not jewish, learned alot from scholl bout WW2 even thou i didnt understand half the year and almost failed ) but yaa most of you need to read first think before you act and i think when i saw that, Hitler wouldnt umm sing around with the germean to win votes.