Offtopic but Ontopic at the same time

This is a discussion on Offtopic but Ontopic at the same time within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; http://gigaom.com/2008/02/03/the-gigaom-sh...ks-joshua-hong/ Let's kill him ! xD...
Page: 1

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

OMG... what a bunch of BULLSHIT hes talkin' about...

"k2 is a service company" yeah right.... BS

Banned

notice they dont talk about ko because of what a failure they do with it... they make so much money off it but have such little service , completely wrong when they say they are a service company ... they are far from that, WoW maybe the only game to do the box monthly deal but that works atleast they make an effort to support their gamers. I would say k2 makes up near where Blizzard does just because of the amount of money they charge to play their games, yea its free to download but almost impossible to log if your not a premium user. They charge so much just to logon this game and get a good deal out of what your paying for. Most gamers pay for Plat. prem now or Gold atleast just so they have an option at protecting their items and getting better exp + benefits. I just find it ridiculous that they can provide a game but give such little support and make SO much money out of doing so little

Delicious

free to play...yea right -.-" service company lol? maybe if you play war rock idonno? xD

lmfao... so much bullshit was said throughout the video. That faggot's a disgrace to chinese man......

1. KO is barely free to play.
    2. they dont have 4 million active players or w/e they say... just look at the amount of traffic they get per month and its way under 1 mil.............
    3. K2 and service dont go together, they are the shit at everything.
    4. K2 doesnt "go into the game, to help players" as he said...

hope his buisness fails or something -.-

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

haha i laughted