Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

president bush

This is a discussion on president bush within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Im glad you just proved our president isnt gay :mellow:...
Page: 2

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Im glad you just proved our president isnt gay :mellow:

sexyrexy

Good to see you have such high expectations of your head of state. Maybe this is the retarded mentality that got him elected. Twice.[/b]
    actually you can thank Ralf Nader for him being elected twice
    in w/e election it was (cant remember i think 2nd) he had some of the same ideals as the democratic nominee and thus those votes were split...
    so if he didnt run then the democratic nominee would most likely received those votes.. hence bush not winning re-election

+ Flordia if i remember correctly because they did something wrong and needed to revote/ recount or something but they would of had enough time because of the laws surrounding our presidential election.

Banned

Good to see you have such high expectations of your head of state. Maybe this is the retarded mentality that got him elected. Twice.[/b]
    Its obvious that he shouldn't be doing that, but most pictures even taken of him are taken out of context. I'm not saying I support Bush, but leave the guy alone he will be out soon enough. Best thing he done was kill some fucking Muslims.

those pics r photoshopped[/b]
    Nope,they're actually real,was watching that on TV ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12