Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preview of an upcoming cs movie

This is a discussion on Preview of an upcoming cs movie within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Now this was quickly thrown togather: http://files.filefront.com/gogomp4/;.../fileinfo.html I used 3x demos / 3x clips to make this. But on the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Now this was quickly thrown togather:
    http://files.filefront.com/gogomp4/;.../fileinfo.html

I used 3x demos / 3x clips to make this. But on the real movie i will only use the good parts to get more frags per minut.

Rate it or dont... w/e, it won't be finished in the next couple of months so don't hold your breath. Gonna sort out some fraps and post my other KO movie before this one

Then i will format c:/ and d:/ before starting on the cs movie again

xanarchistx

Can't view Mp4

Banned

Just upload your movies to youtube
    I won't download any videos from filefront

+ youtube is better.

Banned

this isn't for everyone to see. Ill upload it on youtube on monday.. mp4 can be viewed in vlc, just like my other movies

xanarchistx

this isn't for everyone to see.[/b]
    Why post on ko4life?

lawl

Banned

Why post on ko4life?

lawl[/b]

it was suppose to be posted in offtopic.. becuz i rather post my cs movie on a ko forum where the crowd isn't use to nice edited movies, then post it on a cs forum and get laughed at... Also people told me they wanted to see a full movie, so here is the preview

Now this was quickly thrown togather:
    http://files.filefront.com/gogomp4/;.../fileinfo.html
    I used 3x demos / 3x clips to make this. But on the real movie i will only use the good parts to get more frags per minut.

Rate it or dont... w/e, it won't be finished in the next couple of months so don't hold your breath. Gonna sort out some fraps and post my other KO movie before this one
    Then i will format c:/ and d:/ before starting on the cs movie again[/b]
    Serious aiming problems, what mouse are you using?

Banned

Serious aiming problems, what mouse are you using?[/b]

aiming problems? it's not me playing.. its a friend. And he is good enough to earn money on that game, so i wont even care for your opinion :P sry ^^. I think it is the speedeffects that i use, which makes it look like he is taking to long to aim

im gonna re-render it in wmv with less bitrate and upload it on youtube. (on sunday)

aiming problems? it's not me playing.. its a friend. And he is good enough to earn money on that game, so i wont even care for your opinion :P sry ^^. I think it is the speedeffects that i use, which makes it look like he is taking to long to aim

im gonna re-render it in wmv with less bitrate and upload it on youtube. (on sunday)[/b]
    Makes money? No way someone with that skill gets money for playing, maybe 10 bucks a year , lol.

J

Makes money? No way someone with that skill gets money for playing, maybe 10 bucks a year , lol.[/b]
    You know gaming companies hire people to play for them and represent them.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Moved to off-topic section

Banned

Makes money? No way someone with that skill gets money for playing, maybe 10 bucks a year , lol.[/b]

okey, there are people who lie about them selfs, but is their people who lie about their friends lol?
    I'm not saying we are making a living on cs.. we are just semi-pro :P. We make money, win some stuff etc.. Won some LAN tournament, but nothing huge yet.

I play on the same team as him, and just recently we won a 3 month Game-Hosting server (eliminated 64 teams.. some good, some medioker, on a tournament). Worth 40$ per month.. so 120$. Then we won 5x gaming mousepads, and in 2 weeks we will attend a Lan with 1000$ pricemoney, and im not 100% that we will win, but we are pretty exited about it anyway, since we know we can win over most of the teams attending.

The demos wasn't that good, but you cant compare his aiming skills to yours when u play fy_pool_day, becuz when we play, we play against good teams, and if u manage to take out 4 people in 1 round, then u are a beast, and prolly just won us the round solo.
    He took, 4 on the first. 4 on the second, 5 on the last one.

yihang

Damn, i really hated the editing. The frags was ok but the editing annoyed me and it was hard to concentrate on the frags. About the you guys being "semi-pros" i loled alittle. Im not saying theres no way that u can be one and ive never spectated your team play but imo, selfclaimed pros aint no pros (:

Ganadorph Senior Member

you guys should try Combat Arms ..... i think is better than CS
    On Topic: The video looked ok

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Nice salmin, like it alot synced well, the ediiting worked well. although a little under edited maybe. i 50/50 on that..
    Frags were Decent enough also which is a good thing.

Do you plan on making a intro for the movie? and also how long do you plan on making it?

Either way it looks like it gonna turn out good. gj man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast