Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Right or Left brained?

This is a discussion on Right or Left brained? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Is she spinning clockwise or counter clockwise. The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Default Right or Left brained?

Is she spinning clockwise or counter clockwise.

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
    uses logic detail oriented facts rule words and language present and past math and science can comprehend knowing acknowledges order/pattern perception knows object name reality based forms strategies practical safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
    uses feeling "big picture" oriented imagination rules symbols and images present and future philosophy & religion can "get it" (i.e. meaning) believes appreciates spatial perception knows object function fantasy based presents possibilities impetuous risk taking.

Banned for scamming.

i see both lmao or does she keep changing ? xD its making me crazy, i first saw it clockwise and than anti-clockwise , but i can change my mind so it changes direction

evilwevel

clockwise, i read a msn convo on my other screen and when i looked back she was going counter clockwise for a second, but after that she goes clockwise again

Fag

Kinda fake imo, cuz i see it spinning clockwise, but im good a math and programming and bad at philosophy n shit.

evilwevel

Quote Originally Posted by Fag View Post
    Kinda fake imo, cuz i see it spinning clockwise, but im good a math and programming and bad at philosophy n shit.
    it's not because you use your right half that you're bad at math, i'm good at math as well.

damn thats old
    i see both right at beginning after i focus left but hey its still a gif image <_<

Fag

Im sure the info is wrong. Clockwise - left half, counter clockwise - right.

Sister said she sees it counter clockwise, and yeah she got bad logical abilities, but she can write reviews, compositions, stories etc. without any problems.

the thing is: you can force it to change direction. just focus on the feet and slowly go up and it will change its direction. yes, its old, and I can see it spinning both ways also, just need to think what way i want it to spin.

wtf I saw counter clockwise for a few seconds at first, then I refreshed the page and it was clockwise

Clockwise but i'm still trying to figure out exactly what those descriptions are trying to say, the grammer is so bad. :P

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    Clockwise but i'm still trying to figure out exactly what those descriptions are trying to say, the grammer is so bad. :P
    left side = logical

right side = not logical

i guess xD

I can see both as well, but most of the time I can see her turning clockwise

as I'm concentrating on reading and thinking, it's turning left - counter clockwise.. and when I'm concentrating on picture it's turning right - clockwise
    Last edited by cizia; 08-19-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Fag

Still didnt manage to see it counter clockwise

Damnit

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    I doubt its the grammar.

Maybe the lack of punctuation I cut and pasted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fag View Post
    Still didnt manage to see it counter clockwise

Damnit
    forget about the picture and concentrate on reading the text below

also, as I turned my winamp off I'm getting counter clock pretty much as much as clockwise...

and it should be reversed I think... Clockwise for Math's/logic, counter Clockwise for philosophy etc
    Last edited by cizia; 08-19-2009 at 02:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast