Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That's it, we're screwed

This is a discussion on That's it, we're screwed within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THW7jgSIXPM"]YouTube - MUST WATCH VIDEO, Muslim Demographics- The Future Of Europe & The Rest Of The World[/ame]...
Page: 1

Default That's it, we're screwed

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THW7jgSIXPM"]YouTube - MUST WATCH VIDEO, Muslim Demographics- The Future Of Europe & The Rest Of The World[/ame]

this has been posted before, im pretty sure.
    to be honest i could careless :P

evilwevel

oh noes !

couldn't care less. muslims aren't bad people, just the fucking idiots that come and think europe is the land (continent) of milk and honey.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

hmmm it wouldtake a ittle getting used to seeing more muslims than mexicans...

wat i wonder is if religious war would merge with drug war and bam... total fuckfest

I find this video very offensive as i am muslim man, I require ko4life mods to close this topic If i post something about other religion ill get muted/suspended from ko4life yah ? lol its gaming forums not politics and by the way, Im REALLY REALLY happy to know that islam is spreading all over the world If it wasnt the "True" religion it wouldnt spread that much.
    Go islam ^.^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

holland ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    I find this video very offensive as i am muslim man, I require ko4life mods to close this topic If i post something about other religion ill get muted/suspended from ko4life yah ? lol its gaming forums not politics and by the way, Im REALLY REALLY happy to know that islam is spreading all over the world If it wasnt the "True" religion it wouldnt spread that much.
    Go islam ^.^
    its off topic media and it doenst say anyting against muslims.. all it says is that muslims like to fuck alot. i honestly thought us mexicans would be having WAAAAY more kids than you but guess not. shit im jealous

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    its off topic media and it doenst say anyting against muslims.. all it says is that muslims like to fuck alot. i honestly thought us mexicans would be having WAAAAY more kids than you but guess not. shit im jealous
    its clearly this video is against islam and wants to stop it, I remmber people getting muted just because talking about jews or any other religions { notice to mods :O im not being racist here so dont mute me lol im explaining "
    so If its really " off topic media " Can i post funny jewish videos? or like some video says theres too many jews on the world for sure i know ill get muted/suspended within mins.
    also i remmber mod said, Its gaming forum not politics so yes.

Banned

Lmao good job on helping to get the flames deeper.

All it takes is an idiot that makes a video like that, that believes the world is gonna get invaded VERY SOON, and that we must do something about it! Then there's the other idiot whos like "YEAH MAN, FUCK MUSLIMS IN THE ASS". This idiot is essential. The following idiot is the one who's like "ALLAH AK-BAR" but that doesnt speak english for shit, so idiotic people start flaming him and he replies shits like "fuck mother ALLAH GOOD". The very last idiot is the one that says "I think this video is offensive" and all that shit but ends up saying "but haha, really, Muslims for the win"..

There you go, you got a flame war. Flaming purposes lead to fire.

its clearly this video is against islam and wants to stop it, I remmber people getting muted just because talking about jews or any other religions { notice to mods :O im not being racist here so dont mute me lol im explaining "
    so If its really " off topic media " Can i post funny jewish videos? or like some video says theres too many jews on the world for sure i know ill get muted/suspended within mins.
    also i remmber mod said, Its gaming forum not politics so yes.

clearly u havent seen our motivational posters xD

but alright yea lock this shit people to sensitive here

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Lmao good job on helping to get the flames deeper.

All it takes is an idiot that makes a video like that, that believes the world is gonna get invaded VERY SOON, and that we must do something about it! Then there's the other idiot whos like "YEAH MAN, FUCK MUSLIMS IN THE ASS". This idiot is essential. The following idiot is the one who's like "ALLAH AK-BAR" but that doesnt speak english for shit, so idiotic people start flaming him and he replies shits like "fuck mother ALLAH GOOD". The very last idiot is the one that says "I think this video is offensive" and all that shit but ends up saying "but haha, really, Muslims for the win"..

There you go, you got a flame war. Flaming purposes lead to fire.
    dear mr retard. thats what i pointed out at the first this post will bring flames n crap and shudnt be posted, I reported to mods but noone did anything so dont blame me. and yes i have the right to defend myself.
    topic shud be closed

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

dear mr retard. thats what i pointed out at the first this post will bring flames n crap and shudnt be posted, I reported to mods but noone did anything so dont blame me. and yes i have the right to defend myself.
    topic shud be closed
    I'm not saying I don't like Muslims, but since the facts point out true, it's just worries me a bit what will happen and I don't like that kind of feeling. So if it's hatred that you fear of, then let's just hope that it won't come to an Islamic world domination, since then it would be alot of people against the fact of any more Islamic immigration. I know for a fact, back in my country (Serbia), Muslims are disliked alot, just due to our past history, specifically the wars with the Ottoman Empire and all of the immigration and rape they initiated on our soil.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 08-03-2009 at 09:45 PM.

The guy joined less than 4 days ago and already spreading hate around here.

Stop and think for a second, who's the one making trouble here ?

Fag

Go islam ^.^
    Welcome to the internet kid. If you get offended by such video, this is the wrong place for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast