Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slamball

This is a discussion on Slamball within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; this fuking ownzz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJ2k4mpVCo...feature=related...
Page: 1

wow this was a coincedence. I was watching the king of queens and they had a episode where the doug broke his leg and wanted to play on the slam ball thing.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

That's a damn nice sport

yah but from what i saw is not allowed to play anymore xD maybe too agressive

EvilAtomicFrog

yah but from what i saw is not allowed to play anymore xD maybe too agressive[/b]
    maybe too much awesomeness omg best sport ever

yah but from what i saw is not allowed to play anymore xD maybe too agressive[/b]
    How is this to agressive when there is sports like hockey and football?

oldboy

wow this was a coincedence. I was watching the king of queens and they had a episode where the doug broke his leg and wanted to play on the slam ball thing.[/b]
    <3 that episode ....at the end when he hits his head and kari walks away :P

J

This use to be on "Spike TV" I believe...I enjoyed it while it was on, but I think it got canceled lol. One thing i love about this sport is that it basically has no rules, except some basic ones.

Opakigad

This looks awesome

GangstamaN

Used to be on &#39;Trouble&#39; channel in the morning in england. Fucking pwnage sport, I got my P.E teacher to put trampolines and crash mats under a basketball hoop and we tried to play it. Didn&#39;t work so good but I always wanna to play this. Fuckin awesome

Nice dunks

Fletchers dunk is just awesome.

J

Used to be on &#39;Trouble&#39; channel in the morning in england. Fucking pwnage sport, I got my P.E teacher to put trampolines and crash mats under a basketball hoop and we tried to play it. Didn&#39;t work so good but I always wanna to play this. Fuckin awesome

Nice dunks

Fletchers dunk is just awesome.[/b]
    Lol my friend has a trampoline and we dragged his baskethoop right next to it and we played this Was pretty fun but I kept falling off the trampoline

GangstamaN

Its fun to watch people goin at it without the proper tramps and shit. :P Some vids on youtube pretty funny. I wanna try it out on a real court, but doubt theres any in UK.

Yeah i used to do the whole trampoline in the backyard by the hoop thing lol. We used to have dunk contests and shit, was pretty fun lol.

I think this got cancelled cuz some1 died, im not sure though

<3 that episode ....at the end when he hits his head and kari walks away :P[/b]
    haha <3 it too

Yeah i used to do the whole trampoline in the backyard by the hoop thing lol. We used to have dunk contests and shit, was pretty fun lol.

I think this got cancelled cuz some1 died, im not sure though[/b]
    in youtube u can find a video of 3 childrens playing in a backyard with a trampoline XD and one children broke his arm or leg i dont remember XD and he starts to cry and shit like that =o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast