Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

this is so sad :(

This is a discussion on this is so sad :( within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Oh my fucking dog, I mean god For real now, that was fucking sad...
Page: 2

Oh my fucking dog, I mean god

For real now, that was fucking sad

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

bomb them fuck those cunts..we should do the same to those assholes..fukin asian pricks.[/b]
    its that kind of intolerance that makes this world so terrible, its the same shit as the us slaughtering chickens and turkeys for KFC and thanksgiving, ffs, open your eyes.

Banned

that video just got me angry >[/b]

u mean hungry

Poonstunna

FUKING STUPID ASS ASIANS CAN SUCK ON YMY BALLS FUKIN CHINKS EAT DOGGS FUKING FAGGOTS GO EAT SOME ROACHES BITCH

nicholaszaioud1992

its that kind of intolerance that makes this world so terrible, its the same shit as the us slaughtering chickens and turkeys for KFC and thanksgiving, ffs, open your eyes.[/b]
    Well guess what, in Americans eyes we have dogs and cats as fucking pets not turkeys and chickens that are ugly ass fuck.

FUKING STUPID ASS ASIANS CAN SUCK ON YMY BALLS FUKIN CHINKS EAT DOGGS FUKING FAGGOTS GO EAT SOME ROACHES BITCH[/b]

Did you not read what I just said? Stupid intolerant moron >.>

omg...so sad,i feel like crying

Centurian

its that kind of intolerance that makes this world so terrible, its the same shit as the us slaughtering chickens and turkeys for KFC and thanksgiving, ffs, open your eyes.[/b]
    Ex-fucking-zactly. Some countries that consider cows sacred would shit broken glass if they took a tour of the local abattior on any given Sunday in the western world. I would eat a McDog in Asia if I had the chance, why not? Ive tried camel. crocodile, snake among other things. Just because your concept of subconsciously segregating domestic animal to game makes you think of it as wrong doesnt mean it is.

One large McPoodle meal please, hold the pickles.

i say we kill them and see how they like it <_<

DoNotMess

So i guess all of you are vegetarian...or very very very hypocritical.

So i guess all of you are vegetarian...or very very very hypocritical.[/b]

no, we are like this:

Ex-fucking-zactly. Some countries that consider cows sacred would shit broken glass if they took a tour of the local abattior on any given Sunday in the western world. I would eat a McDog in Asia if I had the chance, why not? Ive tried camel. crocodile, snake among other things. Just because your concept of subconsciously segregating domestic animal to game makes you think of it as wrong doesnt mean it is.

One large McPoodle meal please, hold the pickles.[/b]
    We ( we as in the western world) think dogs and cats = cute and cuddly little creatures that should never be harmed, but hes right, many other countries would be appalled at some of the things we do, why can&#39;t we tolerate them? They tolerate us, even though they don&#39;t agree with us.

Banned

Tbh guys, its just like people in Africa (humans) Who can&#39;t afford medication to get better, their pain isnt self-inflicted. their pain is due to the lack of moral and respect for the world that the richest countries in the world can afford to help

UK
    America
    Japan
    China etc...

all these countries have the money/man power/equipment to help countries like Africa/Niger/Somalia/Afghanistan.

You can&#39;t feel sorry for "animals" over "Human beings"

Its just wrong in both aspects, so don&#39;t feel sorrt for furry animals, when just think YOU could of been born in Somalia where you can&#39;t earn anymore than $800 a year.

If anyone disagrees with me you&#39;re sick and twisted. Those animals live for no where near as long as the Average human in England/America/China/Japan live for.

Sorry, but Humans come over animals.

enigma69

One large McPoodle meal please, hold the pickles.[/b]
    I couldn’t watch the movie, the second I saw the dog being hanged I stopped.

I agree that yeh other countries may find for example killing what they consider to be holy cows or w/e just as disgusting for them...
    but that doesn’t compare to our quick killings.

if those dogs/cats were killed quickly I wouldn’t mind so much, its the fact that they are torturing them that makes it sad and disgusting

Tbh guys, its just like people in Africa (humans) Who can&#39;t afford medication to get better, their pain isnt self-inflicted. their pain is due to the lack of moral and respect for the world that the richest countries in the world can afford to help

UK
    America
    Japan
    China etc...

all these countries have the money/man power/equipment to help countries like Africa/Niger/Somalia/Afghanistan.
    You can&#39;t feel sorry for "animals" over "Human beings"
    Its just wrong in both aspects, so don&#39;t feel sorrt for furry animals, when just think YOU could of been born in Somalia where you can&#39;t earn anymore than $800 a year.
    If anyone disagrees with me you&#39;re sick and twisted. Those animals live for no where near as long as the Average human in England/America/China/Japan live for.
    Sorry, but Humans come over animals.[/b]
    I agree completely, but there are those with soft hearts and think the cute cuddly little bastards that surround us are more important.

Banned

They have soul like humans , kill = murder , like human murder , mean = jail.
    Too bad they eat this poor animals.[/b]
    i have to say your a complete idiot animals do not have souls. You have to be a complete retard to think they do.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast