Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

suicide mouse

This is a discussion on suicide mouse within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; i just found this on youtube and thought it was cool, although its probably old read the story first (incoming ...
Page: 1

Default suicide mouse

i just found this on youtube and thought it was cool, although its probably old

read the story first

(incoming wall of text)
    So do any of you remember those Mickey Mouse cartoons from the 1930s? The ones that were just put out on DVDa few years ago? Well, I hear there is one that was unreleased to even the most avid classic disney fans. According to sources, it's nothing special. It's just a continuous loop (like flinstones) of mickey walking past 6 buildings that goes on for two or three minutes before fading out. Unlike the cutesy tunes put in though, the song on this cartoon was not a song at all, just a constant banging on a piano as if the keys for a minute and a half before going to white noise for the remainder of the film. It wasn't the jolly old Mickey we've come to love either, Mickey wasn't dancing, not even smiling, just kind of walking as if you or I were walking, with a normal facial expression, but for some reason his head tilted side to side as he kept this dismal look. Up until a year or two ago, everyone believed that after it cut to black and that was it. When Leonard Maltin was reviewing the cartoon to be put in the complete series, he decided it was too junk to be on the DVD, but wanted to have a digital copy due to the fact that it was a creation of Walt. When he had a digitized version up on his computer to look at the file, he noticed something. The cartoon was actually 9 minutes and 4 seconds long. This is what my source emailed to me, in full (he is a personal assistant of one of the higher executives at Disney, and acquaintance of Mr. Maltin himself)

_________"After it cut to black, it stayed like that until the 6th minute, before going back into Mickey walking. The sound was different this time. It was a murmur. It wasn't a language, but more like a gurgled cry. As the noise got more indistinguishable and loud over the next minute, the picture began to get weird. The sidewalk started to go in directions that seemed impossible based on the physics of Mickeys walking. And the dismal face of the mouse was slowly curling into a smirk. On the 7th minute, the murmur turned into a bloodcurdling scream (the kind of scream painful to hear) and the picture was getting more obscure. Colors were happening that shouldn't have been possible at the time. Mickey face began to fall apart. his eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face. The buildings became rubble floating in midair and the sidewalk was still impossibly navigating in warped directions, a few seeming inconcievable with what we, as humans, know about direction. Mr. Maltin got disturbed and left the room, sending an employee to finish the video and take notes of everything happening up until the last second, and afterward immediately store the disc of the cartoon into the vault. This distorted screaming lasted until 8 minutes and a few seconds in, and then it abruptly cuts to the mickey mouse face at the credits of the end of every video with what sounded like a broken music box playing in the backround. This happened for about 30 seconds, and whatever was in that remaining 30 seconds I heaven't been able to get a sliver of information. From a security guard working under me who was making rounds outside of that room, I was told that after the last frame, the employee stumbled out of the room with pale skin saying "Real suffering is not known" 7 times before speedily taking the guards pistol and offing himself on the spot. The thing I could get out of Leonard Maltin was that the last frame was a piece of russian text that roughly said "the sights of hell bring its viewers back in". As far as I know, no one else has seen it, but there have been dozens of attempts at getting the file on rapidshare by employees inside the studios, all of whom have been promptly terminated of their jobs. Whether it got online or not is up for debate, but if rumors serve me right, it's online somewhere under "suicidemouse.avi". If you ever find a copy of the film, I want you to never view it, and to contact me by phone immediately, regardless of the time. When a Disney Death is covered up as well as this, it means this has to be something huge.

Get back at me,

TR"

I promise nothing jumps out (its not one of those scare videos, its just really really creepy)

edit: apprently this video is just a remake, not the original
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_h1dY66Rm4"]YouTube - Suicide Mouse - Unseen Freaky Footage[/ame]
    Last edited by giga; 01-22-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I didn find it scary really

If this isn't fake...

wtf... I have read and watched that over an hour ago and I'm still thinking of it! OMG...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

It wasent scary, it was creepy and disturbing. Like dam fraking creepy. Reminds me the real version of hans and gretel. Im so gona refuse my future children watch that stupid mouse. Pokemon and asia thingys all the way.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I think i missed the scary thing or sth?

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Just look at the way it is after the original loop. Colors, and all those fancy shit wasn't possible back then, and then that creepy music and all the shit.. dunno man. Kinda not funny enough to show it to children, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    umm.. I really have no idea what's wrong... I didn't find it scary while reading/watching all of this.. But it's been almost 2hrs and I can't stop thinking about it lol xD

this whole story is creepy pasta...

basically someone made up this creepy story and as it became more and more popular someone made a video so that when someone would copy and paste the text they could then post a video to accompany it... in every story everyones like well wheres the original etc. its just a creepy story the movie was added to give it a wow effect

if you are into this type of shit im sure u can find boards with more info

if u wanna create a shit storm and piss everyone off goto 4chan and to the x board which is the paranormal or creepy board post about suicide mouse lol

basically all the hidden trolls will come out and give u more teasing info about it but no one can produce this original video... other trolls will then post omg my friend seen this and killed himself etc... noobs will then add to the drama saying tell me more about this.

some other stories like this with same idea is "The Grifter" or theres the creepy smiling dog picture i forget that fukers name lol... basically if u view the video u die or w.e like the movie the ring

Jayrich direct link to grifter vid plx. /x/ ain't a big help..

let me search a bit...

but basically i remeber the grifter vid was crap taken from a russian movie and then they added some creepy random shits in it...

when i find it ill post give me a bit

i mean the whole thing is a troll fest. like as soon as someone posts omg guise wtf is the grifter? all trolls come out and say omg its the scariest thing on the net if u watch it u will die. dont get me wrong someone actually took the time to make the video but after the whole story came out. now people will debate when someone posts what is the grifter... is it a troll looking to stir up drama and make everyone post zomg whats the grifter. or is it someone whos friend told them a creepy story and said oh i seen this video. i dont even remember all the back story to it... but if u post people will get annoyed all around if i find it ill post it... but even if u search like youtube its just a troll fest.

i think the video took scenes from a creepy movie russian/ or ukraine in orgin called "Little Otik" basically u see this shadowy man standing over a babys crib. he looks like he will do something bad to the baby. then u see a time lapsed photo and people argue is it like a tree stump decomposing or is it the baby . then people say this grifter dude will come fuk u up etc... but its just like urban myth. its internet hype. its like viral advertising once a enough people have heard about it they just repeat it and tell friends and then they goto /x/ and x gets rageeeeee face and trolls win ...

ok cant find the video now but if u look here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5091115AA1hOJz
    read the best answer then underneat u see the trolls that feed the monster lol... but realize someone did make a video about it and there is a original backstory but everyone gets soo annoyed and no one even remembers it anymore lol
    Last edited by Jayrich; 01-22-2010 at 07:08 PM.

They really shoulda left out the whole killing himself thing if they wanted it to be believable.

This whole thing is made up by someone, this video doesn't exist. Same goes to "the Grifter" video.

bumpage

someone requested grifter story

here is thread from today from b/

u see all of it in one place

trolls trolling trolls and then some people tell orginal creepy story including links to a site with backstory and video

/b/ - Random thread on b wont be around long
    basically the first link u see how viral media moves ... some people on b know this is a hoax and bullshit others know and want to create a shitstorm and get people interested some just want to troll lol

second link is back story and a link to a video
    The Grifter - /x/enopedia

hope u enjoy

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

looks just like when i want to make something different on sony vegas and FAIL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast