Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

And they want peace...

This is a discussion on And they want peace... within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Arabs in Israel , this is city of arabs which hate the Israeli people , they want peace with us ...
Page: 1

Arabs in Israel , this is city of arabs which hate the Israeli people , they want peace with us , well atleast they was , dont know if we should be in peace with them

http://www.vidi.co.il/view_video.php?viewk...amp;category=mr

Look , they saw Israeli car , they said " Yahudi ( in arab = jew , but actually it was russion guy , and they still didnt stop , he said something in russion and ran away ) " and look...
    This is why people hate arabs in Israel , now i hope you have no doubts about it.
    He soldier , he prolly drive in wrong way and he goes into arab place , he prolly was in way to his own home , and this is what happend.
    Soon i be soldier too , and actually to see something like that just give me more and more reassons why to kill them.
    Even if was baby in this car , 2 days old baby , they would do the same , till he die or something show up and they run , they not humans , and should kill all of them.

Lol... No mercy ftw? indeed they're pretty stupid.
    btw in your sig, selling char and name... I guess you want it banned lol... post it in the official forum

Lol... No mercy ftw? indeed they're pretty stupid.
    btw in your sig, selling char and name... I guess you want it banned lol... post it in the official forum [/b]
    Yea i want it banned , i bought it and the real owner chargeback the info.
    Anyway about the topic , you want mercy? this assholes going to suicide on jew's for money , they will see thier family for money , they will do everything to kill thier enemies , like they did in the 9.11 .

Yea i want it banned , i bought it and the real owner chargeback the info.
    Anyway about the topic , you want mercy? this assholes going to suicide on jew's for money , they will see thier family for money , they will do everything to kill thier enemies , like they did in the 9.11 .[/b]
    I meant they showed no mercy, and bout the acc u want banned, just make a topic on the official forums and tell as much information about it as possible (don't forget to mention you're selling it!) then it might get banned ~_~

I meant they showed no mercy, and bout the acc u want banned, just make a topic on the official forums and tell as much information about it as possible (don't forget to mention you're selling it!) then it might get banned ~_~[/b]
    Cheak Ares section selling lvl 71 warrior.

they are just stupid... everything that cames from them is stupid.. his language is stupid, how they dance is stupid, theuir music is stupid.. and what to say about their face.. their NOSE!!! omfg ...
    i wanted to say a lot more things but my english is very short.. so i couldnt say everything i would like to

sorry for my coments its just im a LIL bit pissed after seeing that video ...

/die_turks_pls

they are just stupid... everything that cames from them is stupid.. his language is stupid, how they dance is stupid, theuir music is stupid.. and what to say about their face.. their NOSE!!! omfg ...
    i wanted to say a lot more things but my english is very short.. so i couldnt say everything i would like to

sorry for my coments its just im a LIL bit pissed after seeing that video ...

/die_turks_pls[/b]
    cmon grow up.
    they aren't turks.

also it's their right to fight for their own place.
    not going to start a flamewar, i just want, mods/admins to see how u (most ppl in forum) talk about muslims.

If mod's dont see this topic: FUCK YOU ALL MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! FUCK ALL MODS ADMINS!!!!!!
    get me warning plz,if u read this topic

cmon grow up.
    they aren't turks.

also it's their right to fight for their own place.
    not going to start a flamewar, i just want, mods/admins to see how u (most ppl in forum) talk about muslims.

If mod's dont see this topic: FUCK YOU ALL MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! FUCK ALL MODS ADMINS!!!!!!
    get me warning plz,if u read this topic[/b]
    No no dont be wrong , i talk about muslims in my country , some others same shit , look at the 9.11 , its also thier own place? no , when they coming to our cities , we kill them? no , we not animels , we have respect to people , but to this faggots i dont have any respect in shit.

No no dont be wrong , i talk about muslims in my country , some others same shit , look at the 9.11 , its also thier own place? no , when they coming to our cities , we kill them? no , we not animels , we have respect to people , but to this faggots i dont have any respect in shit.[/b]
    yayaya the 'pride-jew' talks about the 'shitty-muslim'. not going to respond any posts in this crappy topic.

last thing, why u come to KO(!!!)(KnightOnline)4life forum to cry about muslims in your country?

yayaya the 'pride-jew' talks about the 'shitty-muslim'. not going to respond any posts in this crappy topic.

last thing, why u come to KO(!!!)(KnightOnline)4life forum to cry about muslims in your country?[/b]
    Oh yea? why you coming to ko4life aka knight online 4 life if you quit ko? look at your profile info , " quit ko " so what you doin here? ITS OFF TOPIC MEDIA if i want to post it ill post , you not admin , so you not decide what i can post and what not .
    You allways start flames , you dont like it ? go away , they deserve my flames , look what they doin , its not humans , they should burn all of them.
    Also i not cry , i prefer to be jew then dumb muslim who have no future , muslims in our country = builder only , or suicide killers , they leave in dream they will have 70 virgins in heaven , the problem they dont know if they female or male , make them to be more dumbs , also ofcorse its not true , when they die there is no more for them , also thier family prefer money instead of thier sons , and this is really why you should realize , arabs = no respect to any1 , every1 of them its 1 son of a bitch.( in my country ) .
    You've to be muslim if you really mad about it , you shay to be muslim dont you? yea if i been i would shay also , you chikens cant fight face to face , so you going to suicide , not suffer before and after , whats the big deal ah?
    Im sure US people hate them more then me , the thing in 9.11 its really sad , and to see muslims sharing candies after it , its make it to be so pathetic , they maybe won if the battle , but not in the war...
    Jew never not kill arab just becuse he hate him , i doubt what will happen ( actually i not doubt , you can see in the movie ) if arabs will see jew...

Cheak Ares section selling lvl 71 warrior.[/b]
    Once again... you missunderstood >.< post it in the real knight online forums (www.knightonlineworld.com) you can&#39;t be sure they&#39;re checking the market sections here on ko4life... lol

Once again... you missunderstood >.< post it in the real knight online forums (www.knightonlineworld.com) you can&#39;t be sure they&#39;re checking the market sections here on ko4life... lol[/b]
    Dont worry i posted it there also
    But i posted it there in Ares section , its ok?

Oh yea? why you coming to ko4life aka knight online 4 life if you quit ko? look at your profile info , " quit ko " so what you doin here? ITS OFF TOPIC MEDIA if i want to post it ill post , you not admin , so you not decide what i can post and what not .
    You allways start flames , you dont like it ? go away , they deserve my flames , look what they doin , its not humans , they should burn all of them.
    Also i not cry , i prefer to be jew then dumb muslim who have no future , muslims in our country = builder only , or suicide killers , they leave in dream they will have 70 virgins in heaven , the problem they dont know if they female or male , make them to be more dumbs , also ofcorse its not true , when they die there is no more for them , also thier family prefer money instead of thier sons , and this is really why you should realize , arabs = no respect to any1 , every1 of them its 1 son of a bitch.( in my country ) .
    You&#39;ve to be muslim if you really mad about it , you shay to be muslim dont you? yea if i been i would shay also , you chikens cant fight face to face , so you going to suicide , not suffer before and after , whats the big deal ah?
    Im sure US people hate them more then me , the thing in 9.11 its really sad , and to see muslims sharing candies after it , its make it to be so pathetic , they maybe won if the battle , but not in the war...
    Jew never not kill arab just becuse he hate him , i doubt what will happen ( actually i not doubt , you can see in the movie ) if arabs will see jew...[/b]
    u live in a glasscube :S
    1. Do i have to ask you to visit the forum?
    2. They deserve ur flames? More like u deserve their bullets.
    3. They should burn all of them? you know that never had success.. hitler failed already at it.
    4. Muslims have no future? It looks like u need &#39;edumaction&#39; xD.
    5. I actually had to be a muslim, but dont believe in heaven/hell thingy, therefore no im not believing in such things
    6. You believe all things You see on Your Jewtv? I brough this link already once, and will do it again
    http://cytations.blogspot.com/2006/07/isra...-bombs-for.html

u live in a glasscube :S
    1. Do i have to ask you to visit the forum?
    2. They deserve ur flames? More like u deserve their bullets.
    3. They should burn all of them? you know that never had success.. hitler failed already at it.
    4. Muslims have no future? It looks like u need &#39;edumaction&#39; xD.
    5. I actually had to be a muslim, but dont believe in heaven/hell thingy, therefore no im not believing in such things
    6. You believe all things You see on Your Jewtv? I brough this link already once, and will do it again
    http://cytations.blogspot.com/2006/07/isra...-bombs-for.html[/b]
    Muslims in Israel have no future , and you can ask every1 here that from Israel , they only building , thats all thier jobs.
    Im not talking about the world , i talking about Israel , its off topic , like admins put new&#39;s in diffrent section , members can do it here .
    Also so what about your link? every country do it , second , we use it when we need , not for fun , like arabs bombing us every day sometimes killing sometimes missing , our soldiers need to take risk and go to kill them , but you bihaind the PC you dont know how is it , yea its not a big deal , they write on the bombs , atleast we only writing , they bombing when they only wanna kill for fun.

babali

first of all there is no isreal oki?

i dont have any fucking shit against jews but if you talk shit here the muslims are dumb, faggots, retard. Then dude i will say you are the biggest one ok.

9.11 it wasnt even muslims, it was bush himself to make the muslim name bad, but nooooo you isrealy babas just defend bush, cuz he is against muslims too.

and 1 thing i would be fucking angry too if some people comes and takes my land over and /name_change it to isreal.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast