Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And they want peace...

This is a discussion on And they want peace... within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; first of all there is no isreal oki? i dont have any fucking shit against jews but if you talk ...
Page: 2

first of all there is no isreal oki?

i dont have any fucking shit against jews but if you talk shit here the muslims are dumb, faggots, retard. Then dude i will say you are the biggest one ok.

9.11 it wasnt even muslims, it was bush himself to make the muslim name bad, but nooooo you isrealy babas just defend bush, cuz he is against muslims too.

and 1 thing i would be fucking angry too if some people comes and takes my land over and /name_change it to isreal.[/b]
    LOL , yea you right it was American who did the 9.11 omfg you read what you just said? There is no Israel? oh yea its Palestine then ? omg dude , so many BS in 1 topic...
    There is also a picture of the arab man who did it , also the name was arab man , man ... go to sleep please , and i spoke about the arabs in my country , not in the other world .
    Cheak maps , write in google Israel , then tell me if you see 0 pictures oke? stop bullshit please.

babali

you guy just wrote something with 9.11

yes it is a arap, but bush`s man. aq you dont know anything and defending here something you dont even know what it is. if you say yes the muslims in PALESTINA and its not in YOUR CONTRY oki?

you just comming here on a online game forum and write something about politic and war? i just think the muslims are fucking you so hard that you cant tell anything away from pc. only at forum you can talk and defend go out and do it there not here.

you guy just wrote something with 9.11

yes it is a arap, but bush`s man. aq you dont know anything and defending here something you dont even know what it is. if you say yes the muslims in PALESTINA and its not in YOUR CONTRY oki?

you just comming here on a online game forum and write something about politic and war? i just think the muslims are fucking you so hard that you cant tell anything away from pc. only at forum you can talk and defend go out and do it there not here.[/b]
    Omg you one of the dumbest people i've ever met , cant you read i said i going army soon? Palestine? phahaha there is no country like that , the arabs just call it like that but there is NO COUNTRY LIKE THAT , Israel not a country? man do you watch tv or just play 24/7 KO?
    I dont know nothing about the 9.11? hmm not i dont know , i know only that airplanes crash into the WTC , many US people died by terrorists and you come here and blame Bush for doin it , hmmm you smart kid really , have you been at school sometime? i guess not.
    Israel is a country , we small ( how to say it? hmmm small but effective? ) , but 1 of the best army in the world , you can say w/e you want , if we want to kill / destroy something , we do it easy...
    Go read more about the 9.11 , then come here and hopefully you will stop BS , US lost many people , and if you dont know anything about it , you better quit this topic.

babali

just stop to make stupid topics like this cuz in a fucking game forum you cannot get anything ok

aq there is palestina and isreal, haha you talking about the best army, even iran can kick your ass dude, you are just assliking assholes to US and they are helping you and?? palestina is just a country with hearth and no guns and they defends theirself, like you defending here your own country, just respect it and stfu.

i think you go to a isrealnazi school where u learn only fuck palestina fuck muslim fuck arab, but the real thing here is fuck you and go make somthing with more sence, and dont make stupid topic about isreal or palestina dont give a shit about them, but if you say fuck muslims i will fuck you

just stop to make stupid topics like this cuz in a fucking game forum you cannot get anything ok

aq there is palestina and isreal, haha you talking about the best army, even iran can kick your ass dude, you are just assliking assholes to US and they are helping you and?? palestina is just a country with hearth and no guns and they defends theirself, like you defending here your own country, just respect it and stfu.

i think you go to a isrealnazi school where u learn only fuck palestina fuck muslim fuck arab, but the real thing here is fuck you and go make somthing with more sence, and dont make stupid topic about isreal or palestina dont give a shit about them, but if you say fuck muslims i will fuck you[/b]
    Not really , i had good school , atleast jew's not learning to shoot in 8 years old instead of school rofl , also Palestine is not a country , wanna beat about it? Iran cant kill us , as i said we small country , but our army really good one , atleast we not left soldiers bihaind , if we lost we trying to get them back , not like the arabs in my country.
    Also its off-topic , you know what " off " means? good , so i can post it here since its video but not include KO movie , its the right place.
    People like you just making the world to look like how he is , you have no idea your IQ is too shitty and you have no idea what you talking about , " Palestine " aka arabs in Israel country which called thier city to be a country LOL , not killing people? omg man you turk right? stay at your home and dont bullshit me alright? you moron , thats all , go watch TV instead of dupe items or place 24/7 in your Internet cafee , we not respecting? omg , just omg , i wont comment you again you dummy , really dumb.
    It wasnt arabs in the 9.11 omg man you stupid , thats all , cya.

babali thinks same as me. i thought exactly.. same thing.
    but didnt wrote it. or atleast stealthed it :P

u live in a glasscube> 9/11 has alot of lack on facts that terrorists planned/made it.
    You think REALLY airplanes get out of their route, fly MILES over MILES and US army just watching?

let me tell you something.
    if a Airplane, wants to fly, they need to give their start/target airport, to fly, if not, theyll get shotdown, by the country they fly without the rights to fly through.

now again, MILES over MILES to a BIG CITY and US ARMY IS JUST WATCHING?!
    go googlevideo a bit..
    fbi steals the surveillance cam-videos
    the only video that has been released to the world was one with low frames and 1 second of the impact of a "Plane" into the Pentagon. Fact.
    Osama bin Laden has been trained by USA. Fact also.

go googlevideo even more.

u live in a glasscube

+1 to babali at all points

babali

ty men this guy wont understand it

nvm

gn8 all

LOL , go general chat and post it , ill be glad to see what people saying , 9/11 was by Bush , rofl you guys funny , kk w/e.

actually you are stupid dumbass recist , if you were living near i wouldve whipped your ass like disco limit son of bitch
    The map
    http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story571.html

UK invaded palastine and gave the land to Jewish so they can have their own land instead of being landless and sprated all over the world and also after being killed by hitler in germany ohhhhhh go read more remember MANY MANY muslims back then in Ukrain and those Eastern countries helped the jew hide from hitlers regime and yet you are not thankful...

Palastine using ROCKS & Israel got heavy machine guns; One last thing Arab never wanted peace with Israel.

Lastely you should get banned for making stupid topic.[/b]
    Not really , its off topic i can post it here and its not my problem if you come and flame.
    Second you dumb since Palestine is not a country , arabs called it Palestine becuse they Palestins , and they dont have thier own country so they calling to cities in Israel to be Palestine.
    Also they use ROCKS only you think? man you dumb fag , you see it in the movie so you think only rocks? if they had weapons they would use it , he was lucky he didnt found by Hamas with the Ak47 and all thier weapons.
    I dont care what was in the past , in WW2 , if you give examples from it , i can say Israeli's can go now to Germany , its not like years ago , also can go to Poland and more countires that was hate jew's in WW2.
    Atleast jew's not walking around , looking for arabs to kill , just look what they done in the video , they waiting for jew's with rocs in thier hand , once they see , this is what happen , if it was jew's they would just say to this arab to turn around and dont get in , but they wont kill or or atleast try to.
    About the peace , oh yea Hamas do want a peace , but they only talking and thier " soldiers " keep killing , you dont leave in Israel so dont bullshit about things you dont know , not everything in TV is real only the israeli soldiers can see what really happen out there , not you to judge it , while you safe in your home play KO.

LOL , go general chat and post it , ill be glad to see what people saying , 9/11 was by Bush , rofl you guys funny , kk w/e.[/b]
    Actually, You have to think world trade center has been destroyed by terrorists. You are an Israeli.
    Israel gets weapons, tanks and planes off the USA. A country that gives your country weapons can't be bad right?
    Why would USA lie, eh?

Also, did you know that ALOT of people didn't work at the 9/11? And did you know that, ALOT of people, that didn't work were Israelis?

Your army is the shittiest army on the globe and without the United States of America, your country wouldn't even exist.

You live in a lie. keep living in the glasscube.

Banned

so many BS in 1 topic...[/b]

atleast write something mo3..

Banned

oke ,

so many BS in 1 topic...

oke ,

so many BS in 1 topic...[/b]
    LOL , actually its true , they just trying to blame us now , ISRAEL never doin something like kills w/o reasson , if somebody from the Hamas kill in our country , our army have mession to find him and kill him or take him to jail , we not going to arab cities and kill just becuse we hate him , we not animals , they have no school , and if they have they learn how to kill , in 8 years old they have AK47 , they going in streets looking for jew's to kill , this is no life , as i said this arabs in Israel have no future , they dont have any jobs so the only thing they can do is to search people to kill , actually i cant believe both of the people in the car ran away and the arabs didnt goes after them , in Israel 1 soldier = 400+ terrorirsts , for example if have hostage in Hamas and we want him back , we have to give 400 Hamas soldiers back , this is becuse our life importent for us , not like arabs aka live to kill / suicide to kill.

Everyday i pray for reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast