Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And they want peace...

This is a discussion on And they want peace... within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Everyday i pray for reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.[/b] Good for you , he died , we made country from few ...
Page: 3

Everyday i pray for reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.[/b]
    Good for you , he died , we made country from few people , look at us now , if Hitler couldnt kill all of us , who can?
    In the Bible it was all saying about the 9.11 , about more wars , and about that , someday will be only 1 religion , only 1 god , and all will be jew's , dont believe me? go ask Israeli people here and you'll see , all the Bible is true , as i said if it was saying there about the 9.11 ( not the date , but the occurrence , so you will see , not sure if we will live till then , but this is what will happen , even when we only 6m jew's , nobody cant kill us .
    You can pray to Allah if you want , to Hitler , ill just know all the gods its 1 god , so latter will be only 1 religion , maybe you will call it bullshit , i call it faith , also the Bible not lie never ...

Good for you , he died , we made country from few people , look at us now , if Hitler couldnt kill all of us , who can?
    In the Bible it was all saying about the 9.11 , about more wars , and about that , someday will be only 1 religion , only 1 god , and all will be jew's , dont believe me? go ask Israeli people here and you'll see , all the Bible is true , as i said if it was saying there about the 9.11 ( not the date , but the occurrence , so you will see , not sure if we will live till then , but this is what will happen , even when we only 6m jew's , nobody cant kill us .
    You can pray to Allah if you want , to Hitler , ill just know all the gods its 1 god , so latter will be only 1 religion , maybe you will call it bullshit , i call it faith , also the Bible not lie never ...[/b]
    wmahahahaha.

wmahahahaha.[/b]
    Lough as much as you want , Bible its not just book , and all what i read there its true , as i said i dont need nazi to believe me , yea you nazi , arent you said you pray to Hitler? so stfu you nazi.
    Second the Koran better? rofl yea right " Allah kill as many as possible and you will get vergins in Heaven " yea right rofl... maybe Male vergins pfff.
    I glad i jew , i have country who take care of me , army who pay me for study , for join them , when i finish the army i get money for house , what you get? dick in the mouth?
    Nazi's pff another no future gays , you better read before you spit your shit out of your mouth , if your parents teach you to be an nazi , i know why you behave like that , if you all your life on the PC , i know why you dumb like that , if you never had job and friends , i know why you think they only use rocks , you dummy , they use everyday with Qassams , they bomb every single day Sederot you know what is it right? so dont bullshit me also rocks , and Palestine? rofl like i said its not a country to prove you :

http://www.palestineremembered.com/A.../Story571.html

Look at Jaffe you think its only arab city? lol , i live in Tel-Aviv its 5 minuts from Jaffe
    Look at Haifa ROFL Haifa i doubt if have arabs there lol
    Jerusalem? lol its the capital of Israel
    Al-Ramla , arabs there but also jew's rofl..
    beersheva? lol , more Israeli then arabs.
    Tiberas? every year i go there to trip with my friends , since i back allways and never saw arab there , its Israeli place lol
    Acre - ONLY Israeli there , never been any terorr there in the last years ( not include the war with Lebanon )
    Zafat , also Israeli place , like Acre , my friends from KO living there , so its not arab place
    Baysan ? lol , again Israeli place , been there 3 weeks ago .
    Have more , but now ill tell you what is " Palestine "

" Palestine " =
    Gaza
    Hebron
    Ramallah
    Tulkarm - not sure really
    Jinin

You call it Palestine? for 5 cities? rofl , fuking dumbs.
    + To prove you all this map is 1 big shitty map , where is the city Elat? missing i guess , becuse this map prolly made by arab , and he dumb like the others.
    I guess you can call it OWNED Ibeta and Aligator , there is NO PALESTINE.

did you realise that, that map is of 1949?
    in that time jews had a problem with a austrian guy :S

actually, i dont need to speak about you. You do it by yourself.
    First you say: We have respect to other people.
    Then: Koran better? rofl yea right " Allah kill as many as possible and you will get vergins in Heaven "
    My Answer: Are you able to read Koran? If not stop bullshitting you deathdeserved fucktard of a jew.

Yea there is no Palestine. And aslong it will not exist, YOUR woman, kids, babies will die to suicidebomber. sad but true.

did you realise that, that map is of 1949?
    in that time jews had a problem with a austrian guy :S
    actually, i dont need to speak about you. You do it by yourself.
    First you say: We have respect to other people.
    Then: Koran better? rofl yea right " Allah kill as many as possible and you will get vergins in Heaven "
    My Answer: Are you able to read Koran? If not stop bullshitting you deathdeserved fucktard of a jew.
    Yea there is no Palestine. And aslong it will not exist, YOUR woman, kids, babies will die to suicidebomber. sad but true.[/b]
    Yea i saw its 1949 , so dont bullshit me now have country name Palestine becuse its not , second even if i could to read Koran i wont read it , third i dont need to read to understand , the terrorists say it in TV , also before they suicide / shoot they shouting " Allah Oakbar something like that .
    Yea i have respect to people , even if ill see arab and i have gun , i not gonne shoot him just becuse i hate him , for arabs to kill its an honor , for jew's if you kill its jail , when i be soldier and ill have mession or order to kill , ill do it becuse i have to , but i not murder like them.
    And if you muslim you should know Allah said to kill many as possible and this is why they shouting Allah Oakbar before they doin any terror thing.
    Maybe i kid , but i guess i have more brain then you , and yea ofcorse more people will die by suicide killers , but they suicide becuse they scard to fight , actually every1 can be suicide killer , 100% you die , not suffer before , whats the big deal? they scard to protect thier family when they really need them , our soldiers going to arabs cities , going into buildings , you know how scard is it? no becuse you watch it by your TV , i doubt if you watch but i say , you know what waiting for you into the terrorist home? no you need to take risk to protect your country , this is honor , not to suicide on people , this is just chiken shit peoples.

This guys is a hopeless , himself making look the isreal stupid people [/b]
    I dont really care what you think , why we under attack allways by arabs? becuse they scard from us , the only 1 thing that fucked up in this country , is our government , if i been in the government and i had power to decide , every arab which killed somebody in purpose , should be dead or be in jail , but since the government are dummy chiken shit people , its something else , but when its become to war , Israel have so many tourists to use.

So you go to the army soon. I hope one of those fraggrenades of US Army has a defect and you blow up yourself to the hell.. where you mothrfucking bastards all belong too

So you go to the army soon. I hope one of those fraggrenades of US Army has a defect and you blow up yourself to the hell.. where you mothrfucking bastards all belong too[/b]
    As i said before , we not like arabs , our army know the job , never had problems with the greneds or weapons , trust me ill know how to use , 1 bullet in the center of the arab eyes will do the job , nazi.
    P.S look at your picture , you really look like a pig man , but well i guess this is how nazi's looks like.
    1 more post and you have 3400 , arent you waiting for it? go go write more.
    Im not going to comment here again since i said all what i had to say , i dont care what your country teaching you , but you dumb anyway , second like i said ill say it again becuse i love it , the different between arab kid to Israeli kid :
    Arab , in 8 years old , start to learn how to use AK47
    Israeli , 8 years old , study in 2nd grade school
    Arab 10 years old going to demonstration
    Israeli kid 10 years old watching Pokemon in the TV
    Arab 15 years old , learning how to create bombs
    Israeli 15 years old , still at school
    Arab 17 years old , getting brainwashing to be suicide killer
    Israeli 17 years old , prepare to army
    Arab 18 years old , wow i cant believe he hit this age , working to get money to feed his family , or going to kill jew's
    Israeli 18 years old joining to army to protect his country.

I can give you more , but you not deserve it.

As i said before , we not like arabs , our army know the job , never had problems with the greneds or weapons , trust me ill know how to use , 1 bullet in the center of the arab eyes will do the job , nazi.
    P.S look at your picture , you really look like a pig man , but well i guess this is how nazi's looks like.
    1 more post and you have 3400 , arent you waiting for it? go go write more.[/b]
    im not a nazi. Since im not a german. Even though i hate bastards like you..
    3.4k posts? do i care? :S
    Now ill pray twice a day.
    First the comeback of Hitler 2nd, your death.

edit:

Arab , in 8 years old , start to learn how to use AK47
    Israeli , 8 years old , study in 2nd grade school
    Arab 10 years old going to demonstration
    Israeli kid 10 years old watching Pokemon in the TV
    Arab 15 years old , learning how to create bombs
    Israeli 15 years old , still at school
    Arab 17 years old , getting brainwashing to be suicide killer
    Israeli 17 years old , prepare to army
    Arab 18 years old , wow i cant believe he hit this age , working to get money to feed his family , or going to kill jew's
    Israeli 18 years old joining to army to protect his country.

I can give you more , but you not deserve it.[/b]
    so you are still watching Pokemons

im not a nazi. Since im not a german. Even though i hate bastards like you..
    3.4k posts? do i care? :S
    Now ill pray twice a day.
    First the comeback of Hitler 2nd, your death.

edit:
    so you are still watching Pokemons[/b]
    LOL , not really , i 17 years old , go read what its mean , also you said you pray Hitler , if you not nazi why you doin it? you not deserve warn , so you wont see me here comment again.
    Edit : I just saw the picture now , so thats mean you retard also.

LOL , not really , i 17 years old , go read what its mean , also you said you pray Hitler , if you not nazi why you doin it? you not deserve warn , so you wont see me here comment again.
    Edit : I just saw the picture now , so thats mean you retard also.[/b]
    and talk like 10 years old

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

Oh my fucking god....

this is what aligator send me at msn:

aligator| sagt (16:54):
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1765731
    ********Leo******** sagt (16:55):
    politische themen in nem gamer forum?
    mom dazu gibt nen bild
    such ich eben
    ********Leo******** sagt (16:56):
    http://www.forumspile.com/Retard-Arguing.jpg[/b]
    in english: ali send me the link to the topic, i just read 10sec then i decided to stop because i think its stupid to discuss politic thems in a gamer forum....and i send him the pic...

nvm....i got boared and started to read from the 1st post.....and i need to say:

its the greatest shit i ever read...OmgThisIsMe, u r a fucking racist....

u r so fucking stupid...

im german and i know our history and im not proud to be german. But now i need to read that some israeli idiot does talk the same shit, the nazis talked till 1945....and if s.b. here is a nazi, then is it OmgThisIsMe....Nazis of today arent ppl who argue against jews ppl, nazis r ignorat ppl who hate others just because their religion, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin.....

it makes me so fucking sad to read that u think all moslems r retarded and useless and should be killed.....sure the ppl in ur video r stupid, sure they should be punished for what they did, BUT punish and balme this fucking guys and not the whole religion.

till 1945 we fought in germany for rectification....we try to forget all the things but we cant....there is no patriotism here...and ur whole nation suffered under the pain of 1933-1945....and now there is a israeli retarded kid like u and ACT LIKE THE FUCKING NAZIS????

kkthxbb u r the nazi here....ur grandparents and their whole generation fought against the stuff u r talking and died in this fight...and now u come and act like a nazi...i doub they were proud....i think this topic should be locked.....mute for OmgThisIsMe, warning for aligator....

Oh my fucking god....

this is what aligator send me at msn:
    in english: ali send me the link to the topic, i just read 10sec then i decided to stop because i think its stupid to discuss politic thems in a gamer forum....and i send him the pic...

nvm....i got boared and started to read from the 1st post.....and i need to say:
    its the greatest shit i ever read...OmgThisIsMe, u r a fucking racist....

u r so fucking stupid...

im german and i know our history and im not proud to be german. But now i need to read that some israeli idiot does talk the same shit, the nazis talked till 1945....and if s.b. here is a nazi, then is it OmgThisIsMe....Nazis of today arent ppl who argue against jews ppl, nazis r ignorat ppl who hate others just because their religion, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin.....

it makes me so fucking sad to read that u think all moslems r retarded and useless and should be killed.....sure the ppl in ur video r stupid, sure they shold get punished for what they did, BUT punish and balme this fucking guys and not the whole religion.

till 1945 we fought in germany for rectification....we try to forget all the things but we cant....there is no patriotism here...and ur whole nation suffered under the pain of 1933-1945....and now there is a israeli retard like u and ACT LIKE THE FUCKING NAZIS????[/b]
    Since you somebody else and not aligator ill answer you , i know WW2 was really long time ago , but still have nazi's , even in Israel have i have even video which show it .
    But he said he pray Hitler , what its mean then?
    Just leave it its not worth to write everything again , anyway you wont admit i was right , cya.
    P.S to prove you not reading , i spoke about the muslims in my country , not about turkey or other coutries , but you looking only how to blame me , i not stupid i can see that , so gtfo.
    I speak to kids which only can talk bihaind the computer , and see only things by TV , i know what is to live here , you dont , so dont bullshit me with your shit , no matter who will come and say what i said , you wont admit its was right , also like you said " Aligator sent it this link " so his your friend , you agree with me you will help him here and blame me? i know its true.
    but nvm i wont explain all again bb.

Since you somebody else and not aligator ill answer you , i know WW2 was really long time ago , but still have nazi's , even in Israel have i have even video which show it .
    But he said he pray Hitler , what its mean then?
    Just leave it its not worth to write everything again , anyway you wont admit i was right , cya.
    P.S to prove you not reading , i spoke about the muslims in my country , not about turkey or other coutries , but you looking only how to blame me , i not stupid i can see that , so gtfo.
    I speak to kids which only can talk bihaind the computer , and see only things by TV , i know what is to live here , you dont , so dont bullshit me with your shit , no matter who will come and say what i said , you wont admit its was right , also like you said " Aligator sent it this link " so his your friend , you agree with me you will help him here and blame me? i know its true.
    but nvm i wont explain all again bb.[/b]
    actually not.

i just send him the link, to show him my newest project.
    Blame the Jew.
    soon on mtv, right after Southpark

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

1st of all, yes, aligator is my friend, he is one of my best non rl friends....but i talk here for myself....i dont like everything what he said when he post stuff like

"Now ill pray twice a day.
    First the comeback of Hitler 2nd, your death."

but he didnt say he pray hitler....he said he prays for hitlers comeback.....to whom he pray? i dont know...but not TO hitler...maybe to allah, maybe to K2 maybe to Yoda or to schrotti....

u talk about the muslims in ur country? then u dont know the ppl in ur country.....i dont live in israel...i ve never been there...but i know, not all of the ppl there hate jews or want war....
    i wont discuss who the "muslims in ur country r" and what all belonge to ur country....r u also talking about the ppl who lived where the israelien settlements now r? (pls dont answer to this questein...is a other story)....
    but i know the most Palestinians want a 2-country-solution....same as the most israeliens
    so the ppl who bomb in ur streets or throw stones on a car arent "the moslems in ur country" they r just some fanatic idiots who want the deth of israel and all jews.....the most palestinians and israelis want a peaceful coexistence....but on both sides there r ppl like u who want to see the other side disapeard.....
    and because this is not possible i think u r an idiot when u say u ll go to army soon and shoot the "moslems"

1st of all, yes, aligator is my friend, he is one of my best non rl friends....but i talk here for myself....i dont like everything what he said when he post stuff like

"Now ill pray twice a day.
    First the comeback of Hitler 2nd, your death."

but he didnt say he pray hitler....he said he prays for hitlers comeback.....to whom he pray? i dont know...but not TO hitler...maybe to allah, maybe to K2 maybe to Yoda or to schrotti....

u talk about the muslims in ur country? then u dont know the ppl in ur country.....i dont live in israel...i ve never been there...but i know, not all of the ppl there hate jews or want war....
    i wont discuss who the "muslims in ur country r" and what all belonge to ur country....r u also talking about the ppl who lived where the israelien settlements now r? (pls dont answer to this questein...is a other story)....
    but i know the most Palestinians want a 2-country-solution....same as the most israeliens
    so the ppl who bomb in ur streets or throw stones on a car arent "the moslems in ur country" they r just some fanatic idiots who want the deth of israel and all jews.....the most palestinians and israelis want a peaceful coexistence....but on both sides there r ppl like u who want to see the other side disapeard.....
    and because this is not possible i think u r an idiot when u say u ll go to army soon and shoot the "moslems"[/b]
    Everyday i pray for reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.[/b]
    Good for you now? even when he said he want him back to alive , its mean he nazi , only nazi's want him back.

Second NO I DIDNT SAID ill kill every muslim ill see , i said if i have order to kill somebody i have to do it , becuse if i dont ill be in jail , third our army not killing people only becuse they our enemies , we kill them becuse they somebody importent in the Hamas group.
    About the people on the street who shoot and throw rocks on cars , yea i know they dumb its not new for me , but as i said they have no job so they bored and i understand why they doin it > no future.
    I hope its help to you to understand , like you said you dont live here so you cant judge nothing , you dont no shit about our cities like i dont know about Germany , i dont hate germans , i been in Berlin , i just hate nazi's , but even if i see nazi in street , i wont kill him becuse i not murder , but if i have order to kill him i have to do it , i not kill people for fun.
    I know i said i wont comment and i comment , but its becuse its not normal topic and atleast you know something instead of Aligator who know only how to flame and spit bullshit from his mouth.
    If i been racist , i would curse every single muslim in my streets , forums and in every place , i have turk which share account with me , i have arab friends in my city , but they not arabs like the ones in the movie , i have arabs in my school , but again not like in the movie , so i not flame them becuse they different from me , they still humans like me , red blood , soul , so dont bullshit me about racist , becuse you just make yourself to being more dummy.

Arab kids in Israel :

http://www.kumah.org/uploaded_images...ids-747396.jpg
    http://www1.idf.il/sip_storage/DAROM/files/3/16553.jpg
    http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_mul...d_education.jpg

You call it life? now you understand why i say no future?
    Now you see why Israel country with Hamas looking like that?
    Now you understand what is Hamas?
    Now yu understand what our soldiers need to fight with every day?
    Dont bullshit everything that you see in TV , RL > TV , you think camera man can record everything? you think you can see deaths and shooting in tv while its hit the other people? no you cant , dont tell me some useless things here , becuse only i can tell you the true , not you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast