Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

And they want peace...

This is a discussion on And they want peace... within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; omfg u didnt start the flaming? again, wtf was ur thread for? to inform? i told u...and do it again....u ...
Page: 5

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

omfg u didnt start the flaming? again, wtf was ur thread for? to inform?
    i told u...and do it again....u r stupid to start a discusion like this one in a GAMER FORUM, which is about a game with 90% MOSLEM PLAyER...
    this is not the right plattform....

sure u can discuss this topic without flames, if u rnt so racistic and it happens at an other place....but not in this forum

pls understand: 100% of all Ko4Life user would tell u, that THIS topic in THIS forum with THIS ppl could NOT become something else as a Flamewar....

SO i suppose that ur only reason for this topic was to start a flamewar OR ur are just a complet no life retard who has no real life friends or any other plattform than this gamer forum to discuss your opinion.....
    this thread is nothing else than a provocation...and for that alone u should get a warning(apart from all the other shit u wrote here)

and btw: i got my first warning by requesting it (:P other story) and i request another one, if that mean this topic will be closed and someone ensure that this racist shut the fuck up.

is nothing else than a provocation...and for that
    and btw: i got my first warning by requesting it (:P other story) and i request another one, if that mean this topic will be closed and someone ensure that this racist shut the fuck up.[/b]
    Not really , ill just send to admin this link and all of us will get warn i dont really care , 1 admin aleardy told me to leave you alone just kids in forum dont pay attention.[/b]
    Again , i didnt started with flame muslims , i started with Arabs in Israel , not any1 of you.
    Also look at page 1 or at my signture how Aligator have no respect to people and he even flame moderators and admin which let him be in thier forum w/o pay anything , this is how he say thanks.

yea kalbasa i pm'd you to warn you , you think you will stay with this signture? you dream , wake up.

Dont worry you can be sure every1 who racist here will have mute / warn.
    Also go read the start of the posts and tell me who include the muslims in other countries , i said ARABS IN ISRAEL , not muslims in other world , thats why people like you turn everything they dont like to flame topic.

I can give you a tip :

OmgThisIsMe ( page 1 ) :No no dont be wrong , i talk about muslims in my country , some others same shit , look at the 9.11 , its also thier own place? no , when they coming to our cities , we kill them? no , we not animels , we have respect to people , but to this faggots i dont have any respect in shit.

Aligator ( page 1 ) : yayaya the 'pride-jew' talks about the 'shitty-muslim'. not going to respond any posts in this crappy topic.
    last thing, why u come to KO(!!!)(KnightOnline)4life forum to cry about muslims in your country?

Now you see what happen when Aligator turn into topic? when i said " like some other shit " i spoke about the arabs in Iraq / Iran which killing and doin exactly the same things like in the movie , so dont blame me for flame topics , you made them.
    Yea aligator , you really " not " going to comment in this topic , ofcorse.
    You guys just fucked up , blame me for flame war since you started it , its off topic media section , this is movie and this is the right place to post it , i spoke about arabs in my country , you came and invulve all the muslims in the world , so stfu and dont blame me , your problem.[/b]

ok faggot. if u are going to quote me then do it properly.

do u see here a flame?
    cmon grow up.
    they aren't turks.

also it's their right to fight for their own place.
    not going to start a flamewar, i just want, mods/admins to see how u (most ppl in forum) talk about muslims.

If mod's dont see this topic: FUCK YOU ALL MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! FUCK ALL MODS ADMINS!!!!!!
    get me warning plz,if u read this topic[/b]

oh oh..
    No no dont be wrong , i talk about muslims in my country , some others same shit , look at the 9.11 , its also thier own place? no , when they coming to our cities , we kill them? no , we not animels , we have respect to people , but to this faggots i dont have any respect in shit.[/b]
    any flames here? not much. actually nothing.
    yayaya the 'pride-jew' talks about the 'shitty-muslim'. not going to respond any posts in this crappy topic.

last thing, why u come to KO(!!!)(KnightOnline)4life forum to cry about muslims in your country?
    [/b]
    wow.
    Oh yea? why you coming to ko4life aka knight online 4 life if you quit ko? look at your profile info , " quit ko " so what you doin here? ITS OFF TOPIC MEDIA if i want to post it ill post , you not admin , so you not decide what i can post and what not .
    You allways start flames , you dont like it ? go away , they deserve my flames , look what they doin , its not humans , they should burn all of them.
    Also i not cry , i prefer to be jew then dumb muslim who have no future , muslims in our country = builder only , or suicide killers , they leave in dream they will have 70 virgins in heaven , the problem they dont know if they female or male , make them to be more dumbs , also ofcorse its not true , when they die there is no more for them , also thier family prefer money instead of thier sons , and this is really why you should realize , arabs = no respect to any1 , every1 of them its 1 son of a bitch.( in my country ) .
    You've to be muslim if you really mad about it , you shay to be muslim dont you? yea if i been i would shay also , you chikens cant fight face to face , so you going to suicide , not suffer before and after , whats the big deal ah?
    Im sure US people hate them more then me , the thing in 9.11 its really sad , and to see muslims sharing candies after it , its make it to be so pathetic , they maybe won if the battle , but not in the war...
    Jew never not kill arab just becuse he hate him , i doubt what will happen ( actually i not doubt , you can see in the movie ) if arabs will see jew...[/b]

Wow if i would quote you from the start i wont done with it.
    Second about the " to this people i dont have respect in shit " you really fag you know it? look at the video , look what they doin to jew's , how can i have respect to this people? omfg you better go suicide ( but please do it in empty place , w/o people ) like this arabs in the video , dumb.

I am closing this topic, and am going to go through this thoroughly and take care of all those who seriously need to grow the hell up. I am NOT in a freaking good mood as it is, so i really feel like just using the ban stick on all the ignorant, rude, and immature individuals who scummed up this topic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345