Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tupac <3 love this live performance

This is a discussion on Tupac <3 love this live performance within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; if u wud listen to his lyrics it wasnt just about the music, it was to make a change Jay ...
Page: 2

aero

if u wud listen to his lyrics it wasnt just about the music, it was to make a change

Jay z write nothin, 50% of his songs he didnt even write himself and he cant write shit, and if tupac lived today he wud be bigger then all, who wud compete against him? 50 cent? HA! all he sing about is big butts, mc hammer wannabe, stupid[/b]
    +1

Delicious

yea tupac will prob always be the biggest

Banned

if u wud listen to his lyrics it wasnt just about the music, it was to make a change

Jay z write nothin, 50% of his songs he didnt even write himself and he cant write shit, and if tupac lived today he wud be bigger then all, who wud compete against him? 50 cent? HA! all he sing about is big butts, mc hammer wannabe, stupid[/b]

ur right jayz doesnt write lyrics... he just walks into the booth and spits ...Jayz doesnt write thats common knowledge, i have no idea where u got the idea that jayz doesnt write his own lyrics.. Thats stupider then ppl saying tupac is still alive.

Who would compete with pac? lol... i consider dmx better then pac, eminem is better then pac (pre encore). When joell ortiz blows up he will be better then pac. Nas is bigger, jayz , do u really want me to keep going. O and BIG if they had both stayed alive... especially since at the time BIG was growing as a M.C....

tupac wouldnt be bigger then all... his death was when he became crazy famous... Only down south ppl think pac is actually the best... ( but they also think lil wayne is good lol)

and i actually gaurantee if pac had still been alive ppl wouldnt have liked him....he was going in the 50cent direction.

SmoQ

<3<3<3<3

Banned

ps: if u think pac was the only guy trying to make a diffrence... go listen to some common, mos def, talib kwali

DarK

Every forum i go to and they talk about rap, theres some guy who cares way too much.

Banned

Every forum i go to and they talk about rap, theres some guy who cares way too much.[/b]

not just rap... music. Its a part of daily life of course its going to be discussed...Theres other topics to check if u dont like it.

Delicious

yea if you see a topic named tupac n don&#39;t wanna read about it don&#39;t.

Tupac is the best rapper for me.
    There are many good rappers today but no one in my opinion its beter than Pac...
    And i dont think if Tupac was alive he was going in 50Cent direction because a guy with his ideology wouldnt change for something like this...

Sorry for my english .

Banned

Tupac is the best rapper for me.
    There are many good rappers today but no one in my opinion its beter than Pac...
    And i dont think if Tupac was alive he was going in 50Cent direction because a guy with his ideology wouldnt change for something like this...

Sorry for my english .[/b]
    pac was just like every rapper focused on his money.... he realized beef sold money so he started it at random... The whole BIG thing was all simply over money...

most humans will give up there ideaology , pac did

DarK

not just rap... music. Its a part of daily life of course its going to be discussed...Theres other topics to check if u dont like it.[/b]

yea if you see a topic named tupac n don&#39;t wanna read about it don&#39;t.[/b]
    No, I like tupac. I just dont see how people like "noobybooby" have to give such a good explanation showing how much they know about a certain person/genre ect.

Banned

No, I like tupac. I just dont see how people like "noobybooby" have to give such a good explanation showing how much they know about a certain person/genre ect.[/b]

lmao cuz i give a good explanation :lol: ur whining bcuz my explanation is too good? are u serious wow... Ive been listening to rap my whole life of course im going to give good explanations when it comes down to that topic... lmao its like me going into a topic of your favorite genre of music then saying " your explanation is to good, tone it down"

if ur not educated on a topic then just dont post...keep your fingers off the keyboard.

simple

im sure u know more about rock then me ha

ontopic:
    sooner or later some tupac groupie will come in to argue on behalf of their hero...just wait for it..then ull c some real explanations on tupac..

DarK

stfu ok i couldnt think of anything better than good

Anyway he was just saying, I love this performance. and the other guy said that no one can write like him..

and you whip out the "WOW IF YOU THINK HES THE BEST THAN YOU HAVENT BEEN LISTENING TO RAP THAT LONG OMG IM THE BEST"

Banned

stfu ok i couldnt think of anything better than good

Anyway he was just saying, I love this performance. and the other guy said that no one can write like him..

and you whip out the "WOW IF YOU THINK HES THE BEST THAN YOU HAVENT BEEN LISTENING TO RAP THAT LONG OMG IM THE BEST"[/b]

actually he said he writes the best meaning best lyricist... in my opinion pac was a good lyricist but i wouldnt even put him in top 10...even at the time he was alive he wasnt top 10.
    and if u do think tupac was top 10 u must have only listened to him and none of the MCs around at his time or before him...and the guy said no one can write like him as if stating a fact.. I just threw in some M.Cs that i listened to that could write 10x better then pac
    (remember this is all in my opinion, im just waiting for some1 to argue with that opinion)

i have no idea wtf your going on about ... since when did i say im the best?... I know a bit more then every1 else about rap bcuz i spread myself around... Its nothing serious theres plenty of ppl who would make me stutter if we got into a rap discussion. If ur feeling so insecure about your knowledge about rap we can alwayz move to a discussion on your favorite genre of music.
    (not in this topic though)

HotAsIce

People will always argue over who the best rappers were instead of enjoy the music.

Go look up brooklyn bullshit by ortiz, that song made me laugh my ass off :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast