Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tupac <3 love this live performance

This is a discussion on Tupac <3 love this live performance within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; You missed the point, again. What i was trying to say is that all he said was that he is ...
Page: 3

DarK

You missed the point, again. What i was trying to say is that all he said was that he is the best. I don&#39;t think he was looking for a paragraph on who was the best.

Banned

People will always argue over who the best rappers were instead of enjoy the music.

Go look up brooklyn bullshit by ortiz, that song made me laugh my ass off :P[/b]

haha i love that song with a passion...funny as fck. To bad im not from brooklyn

queens all day :lol:

ps:

favorite line
    so what i got my man shirt on my back, i had this shit for 4 months he dont want this back.

dark:
    You missed the point, again. What i was trying to say is that all he said was that he is the best. I don&#39;t think he was looking for a paragraph on who was the best.

noobybooby:

and i was trying to say he wasnt the best...dont like it? then tell me y im wrong. Its a forum isnt it?

St0neColdKill3r

Regardless of what anyone in the KNOW says yawn, 2pac was the best rapper out in his time and his music still blows away 99.9% the trash thats out there, and yea i said music. Many rappers say whatever their poser ass thinks will sell but if you see his interviews and listen to some of his songs, aswell as hear other entertainers(yup not just rappers) talk about him you&#39;d understand how influential he is in this culture. Acting like you can predict what he&#39;d be at this point in time is just 100% highlarious to me. He had his own style, and most the new rappers out that remotely matter say they try to emulate him. So yea i think he&#39;d be bigger then ever.

Banned

Regardless of what anyone in the KNOW says yawn, 2pac was the best rapper out in his time and his music still blows away 99.9% the trash thats out there, and yea i said music. Many rappers say whatever their poser ass thinks will sell but if you see his interviews and listen to some of his songs, aswell as hear other entertainers(yup not just rappers) talk about him you&#39;d understand how influential he is in this culture. Acting like you can predict what he&#39;d be at this point in time is just 100% highlarious to me. He had his own style, and most the new rappers out that remotely matter say they try to emulate him. So yea i think he&#39;d be bigger then ever.[/b]

he was influentail.... but that doesnt make him the best. And he might not have even been the most influential when u got every rapper in the game biting BIG&#39;s like and sampling his voice crazy amounts.

all pac had was powerful presence... with his death it grew 10x fold which made him a legend as he is today...
    not saying he was a dodo rapper but to me its hilarious that ppl think he&#39;d be at the lvl he is now if he was still alive.

When it comes to status no one is higher then pac,but only bcuz of his death (R.I.P)

when it comes to making music, many are.

ps: do u realize how quick a person&#39;s status can drop...
    just look at 50cent&#39;s carrer... something would have happened to make pac fall off... happens to every1 .

HotAsIce

this ain&#39;t real rocks up in my watch, when the sun hit the face the shit still look hot[/b]

Ainelover

noobybooby, u didnt know pac so how can u possibly tell people which direction he was going and he gave up his shitz for cash and all that, please man, its making me laugh, only rumours, we cud only know fo sure if he was still alive today, and he aint so.

u dont know shit about it :P

Banned

noobybooby, u didnt know pac so how can u possibly tell people which direction he was going and he gave up his shitz for cash and all that, please man, its making me laugh, only rumours, we cud only know fo sure if he was still alive today, and he aint so.

u dont know shit about it :P[/b]

lol, pac admitted himself to biggie that he was doing it for money...at the time of his death he was simply starting to annoy ppl for going at every1 (50cent style)...

ppl really need to stop riding tupac...just a good rapper nothing more.

if i dont know shit about it then spit your knowledge all u said in that last post was basically that im wrong...tell me y ha.

mrtg

Tupac 4 life man

Must not listen to rap if u think no one can write like tupac... the guy is overrated R.I.P to him , but if he was alive today he wouldnt be as big as he is now.

nas
    BIG (RIP to him)
    Jay z
    joell ortiz
    every member of the wutang
    theres so many rappers with better lyrics then pac it aint even funny

only thing he had going for him was that ppl liked him as a person and he had a powerful presense...
    Not saying he was a TRASH lyricist , just saying that he was no where near the best.[/b]
    Nonononono,
    I totally disagree, there&#39;s so much emotions and feelings worked into his lyrics, and he talks about so much stuff that&#39;s not about having the most cash or whatever.
    Seriously, when it comes to lyrics, he is one of the "realest".

Banned

Nonononono,
    I totally disagree, there&#39;s so much emotions and feelings worked into his lyrics, and he talks about so much stuff that&#39;s not about having the most cash or whatever.
    Seriously, when it comes to lyrics, he is one of the "realest".[/b]
    Yea i already said he had a great presence , meaning great feeling in his lyrics... But as for realest in the lyrics... ive heard much more grimy, DMX has so much passion its scary to see him in concert..in my opinion he seems better then tupac.. Lyrically and passion wise.

lol new topic:

DMX vs Tupac

St0neColdKill3r

So make that topic this topic was made by a TUPAC fan with a link to a live performance he loved. Don&#39;t need to know everyones biography but i know enough to know that the majority if not all of your list have 1 glaring thing in common-EAST COAST, and shockingly you admitted your from Queens. Thats perfectly fine and all but id say you have an obvious bias whether you want to admit it or not. DMX is a damn retard lmfao steals a car from the airport while posing as a FBI agent pls don&#39;t even waste time on comparing these 2, but eh it was a good joke.

Banned

So make that topic this topic was made by a TUPAC fan with a link to a live performance he loved. Don&#39;t need to know everyones biography but i know enough to know that the majority if not all of your list have 1 glaring thing in common-EAST COAST, and shockingly you admitted your from Queens. Thats perfectly fine and all but id say you have an obvious bias whether you want to admit it or not. DMX is a damn retard lmfao steals a car from the airport while posing as a FBI agent pls don&#39;t even waste time on comparing these 2, but eh it was a good joke.[/b]
    ha u call DMX a retard bcuz of his charges? Would u like me to go through tupac&#39;s retarded ass sayings and dumb ass arrests...Pff were not judging the artist themselves were judging the music. When i wrote down that list of MCs it was strickly off the top of the head.. I would probably never throw out a down south rapper name such as lil wayne bcuz i think almost all down south rappers are trash. Again if u cant handle a debate on a forum then get the fck off the forum, i disagreed with his point. Say something that tells me that tupac is the best... For now your just spewing bs about me writing that pac wasnt the best... Give me a reason of him being the best like shellshocked did.

St0neColdKill3r

Only person whose acting like they can&#39;t handle this convo seems to be you chillax a bit, and realize your opinion is just that as your only 1 person and will never know 100% the facts of anything that your not in the middle of. I can handle you having your own opinion and i know it won&#39;t change mine that i&#39;ve had for a long ass time about 2pac. Everyone has different things that cream their twinkie and yours obviously isn&#39;t him, but pointless bad mouthing dead ppl. Rest in Peace is something that hopefully we will all be able to do when our time comes.

But anyways im done posting here because in reality we&#39;re spamming the hell out of this topic with stuff unrelated to the video. Reason why he was the best was 100% his passion, authentic nature, charisma, and his heart(yea not many rappers will show they have feelings) and imo 100% his music is hands down the best.

Banned

Only person whose acting like they can&#39;t handle this convo seems to be you chillax a bit, and realize your opinion is just that as your only 1 person and will never know 100% the facts of anything that your not in the middle of. I can handle you having your own opinion and i know it won&#39;t change mine that i&#39;ve had for a long ass time about 2pac. Everyone has different things that cream their twinkie and yours obviously isn&#39;t him, but pointless bad mouthing dead ppl. Rest in Peace is something that hopefully we will all be able to do when our time comes.

But anyways im done posting here because in reality we&#39;re spamming the hell out of this topic with stuff unrelated to the video. Reason why he was the best was 100% his passion, authentic nature, charisma, and his heart(yea not many rappers will show they have feelings) and imo 100% his music is hands down the best.[/b]

? was i talkin in caps or somethin... what make u think i aint calm lol...

Honestly tupac (to me ) is just hella overrated, ppl act like Nas hasnt come with some tracks that havent came with postive messages just like pac...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMn2cCBwH18
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQMfGm8H9Lc

thats just 2 random ones i love

i honestly wasnt feeling tupac even when he was alive...i was simply waiting for his carrer to die down .. but then he died(R.I.P) which hyped his fame to a unreachable lvl that no rapper thats alive can hit.

His fame is at a lvl where if u question the legend of tupac your getting cut haha.
    Just annoying cuz ive heard much better music then what pac has put out yet its still getting pushed off simply bcuz everything pac put out is supposed to be uncomparable to any track :/.

shook ones and one mic was better then ambitions as a ridah(simple fact)... but of course ppl will say no.Cuz its a tupac track lol

BUT your entitled to your opinion of em so w/e

HotAsIce

You used the word hella, you loose.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast