usko pet comments

This is a discussion on usko pet comments within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; pets comments may sometimes be really stupid would it be nice to have these comments on it. all of these ...
Page: 1

yakushimo

pets comments may sometimes be really stupid would it be nice to have these comments on it.

all of these comments are from another game with pet system

>Your worshipfulness Lawful..., wise people are mostly single. Maried people are mostly stupid!
    >Her worshipfulness ..., if you ask me what is my ideal, i will tell you its money and beautiful women!
    >Princess..., what about we find a place, have a descent dinner together and make your relationship with Little Girl stronger?
    >Her worpshifulness ..., if one day your Slave can be master , i will have three human as pets and starve them!
    >"Boss!, give me your bank cards, and tell me the passwords, or I'll kill you!"
    >Your highness!, eating less with cause low IQ! So Little Me will insist eating!
    (pets are dumb if they don't eat)
    >Sage…, the fast is Little Girl gains a level again! Little Girl is working hard
    (it called it self a little girl...)
    >Master! Little girl has never seen you use the toilet! Not even once!
    >"Your money, your clothes, your lunch... give'em to me, now!"

everytime i get bored i just start looking at the random funny comments pets are saying all over the town.

yea, whoever wrote the comments for the monsters/pets should get a cookie