Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

w00t

This is a discussion on w00t within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; I just cantttttttttt cantttttttttttt see this topic open , ADMINS do your job how the hell you can keep such ...
Page: 2

I just cantttttttttt cantttttttttttt see this topic open , ADMINS do your job how the hell you can keep such a stupid topic like that open? delete it!!

omg..its video sux :S

Old.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

just sad

I just cantttttttttt cantttttttttttt see this topic open , ADMINS do your job how the hell you can keep such a stupid topic like that open? delete it!![/b]
    stop cry like a baby man this shit happen in asia , where do u live so please stfu and if u dont know , this is off topic media retard

stop cry like a baby man this shit happen in asia , where do u live so please stfu and if u dont know , this is off topic media retard[/b]
    Fuck off noob if this is the video you looking for you should die in same shit and then i wanna see what you'll say , also in Israel we dont kill this animals and even if we kill , we kill them before we cut thier skins , and they die by 1 shoot not by stuck thier head into the floor 5 times , or broke thier legs with knife.

so u are saying in ur contry they kill animals for make cloths ... IDIOT!

kennyburger

im sure this happens in america but most of our clothing is cotton polyester etc... thasts just a shame what they did to that animals they should die same way

and how would this even be near close to media ?

Banned

Dude, that shit hurts to watch, i only watched it all the way through for a bit of knowledge, i can't believe what goes on, on the other wise of the world. Amazing how stuff like that dosent make TV, im sure things would change fast.

magnified

kuken ur a fuckin fagget bitch... dont post this shit u dumbcunt that shits fuckin sad

Banned

bann pls...

bl00dy

+1.

theres a difference of posting videos for public knowledge, but by the way u post:

"w00t, enjoy".

thats just sick.

if u want for ppl to see those videos just pass it to ur msn contacts and dont come here to post stupid videos, or just go find other forum where ppl with no feelings post.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Now admins close it here is spam in it, do your job.

i wish the guy that posted this topic will die painfull death exactly the same way like this animals...then he will not think the same like he thinks now ...

Ripper_of_romania

Fuck off noob if this is the video you looking for you should die in same shit and then i wanna see what you'll say , also in Israel we dont kill this animals and even if we kill , we kill them before we cut thier skins , and they die by 1 shoot not by stuck thier head into the floor 5 times , or broke thier legs with knife.[/b]
    Tehnically in the EU you are not allowed to shoot them
    And you shouldn't wish this fate to your enemies :-)

As for the video..it's just survival...Those people need to feed themselves too,and maybe they cannot afford and not allowed to buy guns or painless killing of animals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast