For all you Gundam or 3d Animation fans

This is a discussion on For all you Gundam or 3d Animation fans within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Found this site a while ago, while doing some researching for my animation project, thought it was pretty cool, so ...
Page: 1

Found this site a while ago, while doing some researching for my animation project, thought it was pretty cool, so here ya go

http://anaheimmachines.blogspot.com/

All his gundam's are made with 3d animation program (lightwave 3d) and the final pose pictures, are a combined effort with photoshop + 3d animation.

Looks REALLY nice.... better than the actual bandai models itself ^^

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Looks nice, I'll check it out after I'm done with my running xD

evilwevel

love it :lol:

i've seen a better site btw, they really designed astonishing designs (only 2D pictures if i'm correct)

love it :lol:

i've seen a better site btw, they really designed astonishing designs (only 2D pictures if i'm correct)[/b]
    hit me up wiht a link ^^

But what i find really amazing is how he is able to so accurately re-model each gundam with lightwave 3d.... I've worked with 3d's max.. and its sooo SOOO damn hard to re-model/imitate something.... just the head of a gundam could take me a month at least.. and probably wont even look nice..