Youtube HD Test

This is a discussion on Youtube HD Test within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Hello Guyz this is my Youtube HD Test. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJxm91YNwE...E/hqdefault.jpg Pls dont call me nooby cuz my CSS skill sux and ...
Page: 1

paperownz

Hello Guyz this is my Youtube HD Test.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJxm91YNwE...E/hqdefault.jpg
    Pls dont call me nooby cuz my CSS skill sux and i just recently got the game. Just give a rate 1-10 on my 1st HD test. Salmin if u read this topic can u tell me how can i get bigger resolution for youtube? Thnx.

Nice quality

ElectricCheerios (vor 26 Minuten)
    learn how to play cs noob

;/

evilwevel

the quality is quite good, a bit less then the original.

the css part was ...

first thing you need to learn is using your keyboard instead of your mouse to buy stuff. and looks to me like you need better headset as well or tune up the volume because you were surprised when that guy came stomping out of longhouse. the rest is just practice

paperownz

the css part was ...

first thing you need to learn is using your keyboard instead of your mouse to buy stuff. and looks to me like you need better headset as well or tune up the volume because you were surprised when that guy came stomping out of longhouse. the rest is just practice [/b]
    my speaker was off :P. And i will learn how to play css =).

silverbuffer18

u suck blaze

d4rkchrisz

the css part was ...

first thing you need to learn is using your keyboard instead of your mouse to buy stuff. and looks to me like you need better headset as well or tune up the volume because you were surprised when that guy came stomping out of longhouse. the rest is just practice [/b]
    Headset is such an advantage, i always listen very carefully if i hear any footsteps and to shots coming from somewhere, i make pretty much kills by listening and some ppl think i cheat caus i know exactly where they're comin from (such as a roof).

evilwevel

most idiots think you cheat when you kill them.

nu way you can shot h3adshot from ther ! im demo ur 4ss and tell admin to ban yuu

when we are having fun with our clan on public servers we get banned from 3 servers on average because we "all have wallhack and aimbot" and then we have to send out big angry clan leader to shout at them on their teamspeak because this has been the X time one of their retard admins has banned us =/

Banned

Hello Guyz this is my Youtube HD Test.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJxm91YNwE...E/hqdefault.jpg
    Pls dont call me nooby cuz my CSS skill sux and i just recently got the game. Just give a rate 1-10 on my 1st HD test. Salmin if u read this topic can u tell me how can i get bigger resolution for youtube? Thnx.[/b]

i gave u an answer on the other topic

But you can go options and pick widescreen 1280x720 and u wont need to pan/crop the video files

paperownz

like i said i just got the game, so im still noob. But gettin lil better. Salmin u mean 1280x720 (16:9) in Sony Vegas or in game?

Banned

like i said i just got the game, so im still noob. But gettin lil better. Salmin u mean 1280x720 (16:9) in Sony Vegas or in game?[/b]

both :P

paperownz

both :P[/b]
    my ko doesnt have 1280x720 resolution =(.

Banned

my ko doesnt have 1280x720 resolution =(.[/b]

use 1600x900 to get the right pixel aspect, or just 1280x800 (but then u need to crop)

ardaxd

cool vid only u need to practise more ^^