Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

COD Mw1 or COD mw2

This is a discussion on COD Mw1 or COD mw2 within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; Originally Posted by DannyTheMan If I'm drunk I go for MW1. As I feel it's more like Counter Strike (something ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan View Post
    If I'm drunk I go for MW1. As I feel it's more like Counter Strike (something I prefer when drunk... there's something about fast movements that is so tantelising when you're hammered). If I want serious gameplay, MW2.

In terms of what's actually better?

MW2 doesn't have Back Lot or Pipeline (unless there has been a new patch in the last 2 months?).

The perks in MW2 and gun mods are better but the kill streaks are a bit over-rated. I prefer the uav, shite-strike and chopper. Instead of playing a game and having it end prematurely because someone has cheated his way into a nuke. (*Note: it's rare they cheat a nuke, but it happens).
    lawl, I got 6 nukes in a row one day without even touching such thing's. I Was very very high in the rankings within the first 3 weeks's - I was Prestige 5 xD

Wincent

mw 2 for sure if u play mw2 story and later mw1 story u feel a big differnce i did it and i was damn bored of to play mw1

Crix

n1 !!!!!!!!!

zende123

cool movie DDDDDD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12